BY ST. TROPEZ #21 in Self-Tanner

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "Streaking and patchyness are 100% avoidable if you exfoliate and moisturize properly before applying allowing for a natural looking tan." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Christina G.
dundas, ON
To be honest, first time I used this...I Hated it! I wanted to be extra dark and I felt like this just dident do it for me! After that I tried to give it one more chance...this time I did it the night before my event, showered and exfoliated everywhere then once dry I applied one layer on my body...then a second when dry! The next day after I showered it off I looked AWESOME! My skin looked flawless..and it was a nice dark, not an orangey dark! This is now my go to...
Natilie S.
Grande Prairie
I'm not a big fan of tanning or self tanners but this product is 5 stars for me! It gives you a instant glow and natural looking tan. I highly recommend t for anyone looking to get some quick colour!!
Michaela V.
This is a really cool product. I like that it has a green undertone which prevents you from looking that typical orange colour. It applies easily with the St. Tropez Applicator Mitt and doesn't leave you streaky. When I use it I like to apply one layer and sleep with it on, then wash it off in the shower the next morning. It gives you that beautiful golden sunkissed colour.
Mila L.
Best self tanner ! Goes on soo easily and I have a before and after pic to show you.. Excuse my pale legs :) leaves absolutely no streaks if you exfoliate before hand and moisturizer elbows , knees or really dry spots.I love this product so much! I have tried many different ones. This color is perfect has green undertone that wont leave you orange. I apply it 3 times per week first and then do once to twice the next week to maintain the really dark color I like. Dont be afraid thinking is too dark is definetly buildable color.
Shona M.
Johnstone, Renfrewshire
This is one of the best self tanners on the market! It is expensive, but worth every penny... I'm naturally pale but even this dark bronzer suits my skin so well! I love the mousse and always apply with a mitt for a flawless, streak free finish. It even smells nice which, as we all know, is a rarity for fake tan! If you want to treat yourself - buy some St Tropez!
Kim K.
Kitchener , ON
Great self tanner that doesn't make you orange. I have a medium skin tone and this color makes me look like I have a good tan. Be careful after you apply and are waiting to shower, this will turn your sheets brown. I recommend buying a darker set of sheets just for those self-tanning evenings. Also, make sure to apply with a tanning mitt!
Alexandra M.
Cornwall Ontario
Amazing product! Gives great colour I personally like "double dipping" by applying one layer after exfoliating then reapplying right before going to my event. The only thing I would have to say about this product is the smell can be a little too strong for me. Other than that it's my favourite self tanner out there!
Heather W.
Lancashire , Preston
My go to fake tan! Love the colour and tone this tan goes, and also how dark it goes from just one application. Applies nicely, smoothly with never any streaks. Lasts and wears well. Does smell of fake tan but not as bad as other brands. I repurchase this often, maybe once every two months, as it lasts me a while
Kayla S.
Montreal , QC
Review for: Dark more...
My favourite self tanner - i can tan super easily, but it doesn’t look fake at all. I dont need as much product with the dark, as i do with the regular which I love. I love how the undertone of this is olive, so it looks super natural when it’s developed  St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
Yasmin M.
Leven, Fife
My favourite fake tan ever! It really is worth the price I normally apply it at night, sleep in it then go for a shower in the morning and honestly it looks like I've been on holiday! Even coverage and it fades off within the week, no patches!
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
Yasameen S.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Columbia, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?