BY ST. TROPEZ #7 in Self-Tanner

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

• I have used the original St. Tropes mousse self tanner. In compar...2 Answers
  • How is this product? Have you ever tried it? سيلف... Be the first to answer!
  • I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a ...4 Answers
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "As a VERY pale girl whose skin doesn't react to tanner, I highly recommend this self tanner for a nice natural tan." in 1 review
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I don't know what to put on this one. I have never tried it. But would like to try it.
g m.
Review for: St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse, 6.7 fl oz more...
St tropez has absolutely changed the game with this product. Originally I was using the (St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse) but decided to try this darker formula and have not looked back since! Perfect even color, application mit is soft and very easy to clean as often as you like. I am naturally very fair and this product does not ever leave that orangey tint like most do. Only improvement that could be made is smell- but still not bad anyways! Dries quickly with no sticky residue/feeling!
Snapchat: u.
Review for: Dark more...
Love this stuff! Smells like coconuts and it blends very nicely into the skin. Gives a very sun kissed glow and looks super natural even on pale skin. I bought the smaller bottle but definitely will be buying a bigger bottle in the future!
Laura c.
Review for: Dark more...
Love this tan, smells nice, dries quick, isn't patchy or orange, leaves me a beautiful colour, lasts well too. Don't forget to exfoliate and moisture before application though
Crystal D.
Newcastle upon tyne
I am not sure what to make of this I love the original but this seems to be patchy on me. The smell is really strong too but I don't mind that. It does leave a nice tan once washed off but I just don't think the formula is as good as the original
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
☀️✨Wow! I love this Self Tanner! My first time trying this out last night and it was a success!! I'm very light skinned and bruise easily these days! My legs are hard to tan in the sun, but my upper body tans easily. I wanted to even it all out so I applied this last night : ▪️St. Tropez Self Tanner Bronzing Mousse in the color Dark▪️: Yes Dark!! I was scared at first because the color guard on it is very olive toned but when i woke up the next morning and rinsed it off it left me with a golden bronze color that looks natural in my opinion! I love this Tanner and so glad I tried it out!! If your looking for a good Self Tanner for the summer or anytime I would recommend this to anyone of any skin tone! Also it does not have a smell, dries down in about 5 mins but does have a sticky feeling when first applied, & does not have transfer!!✨☀️ @sttropeztan #beauty #loveyourskin #sttropez #sttropeztan #sttropezdark #selftanner #glow #bronze #bronzeskin #like4like #beforeandafter #beautiful #makeup #makeupaddict #love #tan #summerready #yassss #shoppersdrugmart
Tiffany M.
surrey, BC
Absolutely LOVE this self tan mousse!! I bought this on a whim because I usually buy the original one since my skin is white as snow and thought this would be way to dark for me. Instead of waking up in horror I woke up GOLDEN BRONZE, no streaks and to my surprise this has no fake tan smell after the base colour is washed off like the original one does. This is my new favorite summer essential product. I only need to do one application with this one rather then 2 or 3 with the original. A+ product and I'd recommend it to everyone!
Jenna Lynn T.
Edmonton, AB
Okay so.. wow. I am a serial spray tanner and decided to try to reduce the cost by doing my tan at home. I'm amazed by this product. I also purchased the glove which helped to apply for sure. When I first put it on and looked in the mirror, I thought my tan would be streaky and patchy and was so worried that I made a big mistake. After sleeping in some baggy clothes I woke up to a beautiful even tan. The color is natural and not orange at all. Of course it does smell like self tanner, but definitely not as strong as some other brands.
Katy K.
This tan is a believable colour it lasts a long time and doesn't smell bad! However i found the tan can turn green if it's an older bottle so just be aware! It's easy to get off you don't have to remove a layer of skin it will come off making it quick and easy to start your tanning process over again . There are cheaper tans which I have tried but to me they are more orange whereas this is a olive tone
Christina G.
Dundas , DC
To be honest, first time I used this...I Hated it! I wanted to be extra dark and I felt like this just dident do it for me! After that I tried to give it one more chance...this time I did it the night before my event, showered and exfoliated everywhere then once dry I applied one layer on my body...then a second when dry! The next day after I showered it off I looked AWESOME! My skin looked flawless..and it was a nice dark, not an orangey dark! This is now my go to...
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
yas s.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?