BY ST. TROPEZ #7 in Self-Tanner

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

• I have used the original St. Tropes mousse self tanner. In compar...2 Answers
  • How is this product? Have you ever tried it? سيلف... Be the first to answer!
  • I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a ...4 Answers
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "As a VERY pale girl whose skin doesn't react to tanner, I highly recommend this self tanner for a nice natural tan." in 1 review
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
mai m.
Review for: Dark more...
The only self-tanner that I'll allow myself to spend money on. I've tried cheaper alternatives / brands, but nothing compares to this product. I can't rave about it enough! BEAUTIFUL green/olive-based tan, dries down very quickly, and looks flawless and natural once the color barrier is washed away. The tan itself lasts a pretty long time, and it washes away evenly without leaving patches. Amazing. I've gone through multiple bottles of this product. Also, touching on the smell - there is that "self tan" smell, but it's actually not as terrible as some other formulas I've used. They've tried to make this one more ... perfum-y? It's not bad! It's totally worth it for the quality of this product.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Review for: Dark more...
Love this tanning Mousse! I typically always used Jergens Foam because it was inexpensive, but it wasn't blending the way I wanted and I wanted a pretty tan for NYE without having to pay for a spray tan. I read the reviews on this and knew I needed to try it, and I am so glad I did! As soon as I started putting it on I knew it was going to be a beautiful color. It blended so well as I put it on with a mitt. I slept in it and washed it off the next morning- I was so scared when I saw all of it coming off in the shower. But a beautiful tan had developed and I was so shocked! It was the perfect brown and blended out perfectly. It still kept developing even after I showered. Definitely a keeper!
Ashley H.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse, 6.7 fl oz more...
I use St Tropez self tanner religiously and I was not happy to see that the dark version is very streaky when first applied. Although I have not had problems with the streaks after the first shower, I just found that it was very tacky and if you went over the same area a second time it would move the product around. Also I believe it stains my sheets more than the original. It still give a nice natural tan but I would not say it was that much darker than the original.
Ashley W.
marietta, GA
Review for: Dark more...
BEST PRODUCT EVER!!! I always use this tanning lotion when I go to bed and wake up with a glowing tan. The one negative is that it literally gets everywhere, so make sure you wear long sleeved pjs to bed. But overall this is the best self tanner yet.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Review for: St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse, 6.7 fl oz more...
I absolutely love this product. I love looking tan but hate laying in tanning beds. This product definitely aids that want. It gives my skin an even, dark, and natural looking tan without leaving my skin with an orange-ish tint. I definitely recommend this product and all the other St. Tropez self tanning mousse products (you definitely don't want to apply this product without a base tan or base darkness).
Meredith M.
Review for: Dark more...
This is completely worth the price. It gives me the most beautiful, natural-looking deep tan. I can get many uses out of one bottle. It never leaves streaks or patches. MY FAVE!
Julia N.
Lemont, IL
This is one of my favorite fake tanners that I have ever used by far and believe me I have used ALOT of fake tanners from drug store tanner to high end I have been through them all! This tanner leaves the skin looking NATURALLY bronzed. There is no orange tint what so ever after I wash it off and even after it develops hours after of washing it off. I have repurchased this product from Ulta multiple times and am on my 3rd bottle! I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to get a tan fast and without it looking fake. For me I have pale skin and burn easily in the sun if I try and tan but this mousse makes me look like I've been out in the sun for weeks with little to no effort. Although the smell is a little much and it is a bit pricey, the price and the smell is well worth the results that you end up receiving with this product.
Michelle R.
Coconut Creek, FL
I'll rate this a 3 out of 5, when this product first came out everyone raved about it so I decided to purchase it myself. My initial thought when first applying was that it smelled amazing and the color guard was dark (just how I like). A few hours after application the color guard started to look muddy, which if anyone applies this I advise you don't, if you have any plans later. After my shower I was very disappointed on how almost 75% of the color had washed off. Even after reapplication, the tan washed off almost completely. I will add that after a few days of the tanner being on, if will start to fade evenly and looks great!
Crystal C.
Let me start by saying I am very pale. I don't naturally tan easy and self tanners usually don't work. Tanning beds don't work either, and they're bad for you anyway! I found this product when looking for a good overnight tanner that looks good on stage. I can't say enough good things about st. Tropez! No orange color, no streaks! Now, exfoliation is key if you don't want all your pores showing! Also, this tanner may go on GREEN! that is OK! Let it go and the green washes off in the shower leaving your skin bronzed and beautiful! No harsh smell! Side tip: buy the separately sold MITT! keeps your hands clean and your tan line free!
Maura O.
Eugene, OR
One of my favorite self tanners, tied with loving tan in ultra dark. I actually mix the two together for my perfect custom shade. This has a very green undertone to it so there's absolutely no chance of you being orange in the end, you'll have a nice olive glow. Which is why I mix it with loving tan, because loving tan is a very dark, more red based tan, and combining the two is just the perfect mix for me. I don't recommend this as much for paler complexions, because this tan adjusts to your skin tone and shade, and most pale people want to get more than a few shades darker lol
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
yas s.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?