St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse

For our most iconic, natural and healthy looking tan, the lightweight, classic mousse tailors to your individual skin tone, for our longest-lasting tan in one application.

How To Apply:

Step 1: Exfoliate 24 hours prior to use. Immediately prior to application, moisturize any dry areas including elbows, knees, ankles and feet.
Step 2: For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way. Ensure all areas are covered before lightly gliding any excess tan from the Mitt over your hands and feet.
Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
Step 4: Allow 4-8 hours before showering to reveal your developed tan.
Step 5: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturize daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.

Opinions on this product, will it make me look orange?
How is this?? Looking for a self tanner that doesn’t make me orange and is easy to blend/ no lines!?
How is this product? Does it last for a long time?
Start your review of St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse!
Para mi la mejor mousse bronceadora que he probado.El color es precioso un dorado de playa y con una duración de hasta 5 días, hidratando la piel perfectamente. Es u producto que se extiende perfectamente sin dejar rayas ni manchas. Modo de aplicación exfoliar previamente el cuerpo , después a la hora de aplicarlo hidratar zonas mas secas, pero no el cuerpo, es preferible que la piel este limpia completamente de cualquier producto graso. Una vez aplicado se deja 8h y al ducharse se va la capa mas oscura y queda en piel un color precioso.
Villaviciosa
Este producto me lo compré para una boda, donde vivo no hace mucho sol la verdad...pero es de los más naturales que he encontrado. Con su textura mousse fue muy fácil de aplicar y sin las típicas rayas de bronceado. Además deja muy buena sensación en la piel.
Almeria
I liked it, but I really couldn’t tell a huge difference. It is kind of orange, so it looks a little bit fake, and it has this bad scent that we all dislike so much. I think it is more for people with fair skin, I wouldn’t purchase again to be honest.
Sylvania, OH
I got this because I used to be a huge sun bed tanner and needed to stop. All of my friends use this, if your going to use it give it time to dry. I didn’t have the patience but tanning mousse is probably just not for me
New York
St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Eva M.
I'm in love with this tanner. I'm Spanish and here everyone has a tan expect me so every spring I start using St Tropez in my beauty rutine. I apply it before going to bed and I don't even need to apply body lotion in my driest areas because it's not really agressive. I put my long sleeve pijama on and I goo to sleep. As soon as I wake up I go to the shower and I remove the product with cold water. And voilà, I become bronced! It's an olive color so it's really natural. People always ask me if I have gone to beach because they can't notice it's fake. I even apply it on my face. You don't need to apply it on for that long but I do it because I love being super tanned.
Goes on well and it allows for correction. The accompanying glove is necessary. I use it some in the summer. The major downfall is the smell. It's worth the money, but I wish they could figure out how to mask those smells better. I would buy it again if I needed a sunless tanner.
Cordoba
De lo mejor que he encontrado en cuanto a autobronceadores concierne. Dura mucho y no se va tan fácilmente como otros con agua o sudor. Además tiene buen olor.
I like this product I use it always before summer to tan lightly in the first days. It spreads very well and leaves a perfect finish. I recommend it.
S Chesterfld, VA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I 100% recommend you to buy this. It lasts up about a week and doesn't leave stains. But its a beautiful bronze
Clemson, SC
Love this tanner! Easy to use and gives you a good glow. I like this better than spray tans.

767 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...