St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Ruby C.St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse uploaded by DeAnna H.St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Jenia M.See all 40 photos
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing MousseInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY ST. TROPEZ #1 in Self-Tanner

This super-lightweight, easy-to-apply, velvety mousse delivers the ultra-even, ultra-smooth all-over tan you ve always wanted.   Infused with conditioning aloe vera and long-lasting color, you ll have a perfectly natural streak-free tan that dries in an instant.  Our innovative fragrance technology helps to take away the tell-tale tanning aroma to make way for a beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance.  Created by St. Tropez the tanning experts you trust to get it right.  So whatever your skin type it s easy to use the most natural looking, ultimate tan.

• Does this product actually work and n...Where do yall purchase this at? 34 Answers
  • Does it make you look orange?Always a nice deep brown! You ... 16 Answers
  • Does this make you orange?I don't think so! 1 Answers
Photos (40)
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is a little pricey, running from $18 to $65 on Ulta depending on size, but totally worth it! St Tropez mousse is easy to work with and smells delicious and fresh, unlike other self tanners I've worked with. The deep guide color (which makes application relatively goof-proof!) washes off after process time, and reveals a more suble tan, which is buildable. My tans normally last for about 3 days when using this mousse, which admittedly, I wish were longer, but the natural, not orange, glow it gives you makes up for its short life span after application. I strongly recommend using the application mitt to avoid staining your hands, and for even application. Exfoliate before using to extend your tan's life, and make sure to moisturize! I've removed one star for the short life of the noticeable tan in comparison to other wonderful self-tanning mousses such as Loving Tan. All in all, definitely a product worth having in your beauty stash at all times. A girl never knows when she might need a beautiful beach babe tan, ASAP!
Nina R.
Nina R.
I've used many different self-tanning products and this one from St. Tropez is by far my favorite! It's a little pricey compared to drug store options (I paid $42 at Sephora), but it's definitely worth it! This product has a tinted guide in it which makes even application simple and flawless. I start by showering, exfoliating and shaving and then apply moisturizer to my knees, elbows, feet and face, so that those areas don't pick up as much color. Next, I apply 2 pumps of mousse to my tanning mitt and apply to my calves in an upward motion being sure to cover completely and then blend up onto my knee and then with what's left on the mitt, I rub my ankles and feet. I continue then with my thighs and work my way up my body until I've fully covered every inch of my skin. The fragrance of this tanner is pretty mild and seems a little stronger once the tan fully develops, but not too bad. When you shower you will see the guide wash away, but your beautiful, flawless tan remains!
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Mc Rae, GA
I'm one who doesn't tan easily at all so with that being said I've tried quite a big variety of self tanners. I was at my local Sephora when I came across this product and I am currently LOVING it and don't see myself switching anytime soon! The mousse formula is awesome and applies with a guide color which makes it easy to see the cover you're getting (and also helps you be streak-free). Many self tanners I've tried give me more of an olive based tone which looks unpleasant on my skin. I like more of the bronzier tones and this product never fails to give me that look! It never leaves my skin splotchy like most bronzers do and gives my skin a healthy glow! Also, the price isn't bad for the amount of product you get! If you want that tan that looks like you just got back from a week stay at the Bahamas I HIGHLY recommend the St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse! :)
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.
fort thomas, KY
I am a tanning addict, I have used about every self tanner/tan enhancing lotion and oil that you can buy on the market. With that being said, this bronzer is my absolute favorite!!! For most self tanners you have to wait for the tan to set in after application to see any results. But this mousse set in almost instantly for me. It gives you a really nice natural looking deep tan after a coupke applications! Or a subtle and still natural looking glow with one application. Most self tanners also tend to leave you looking orange and dingy but this product doesn't give you that. The only negative thing is that its a little pricey, I paid almost $40 for a bottle.. However if you are looking for a quality product that will last you, and if you're as passionate about a good tan as I am, its well worth it. Love love love
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Marysville, WA
I was a prolific tanning bed tanner but started not having time for it and also getting older and afraid of what long term effects it would have. A co-worker of mine recommended this to me stating it's so easy and it lasts longer. Me who has never used self tanner had always heard the horror stories of what could happen was reluctant to try it. Several weeks later I had gotten the courage to try this product as I live in Washington and was flying to NYC and didn't want to be ghostly white. To my surprise it is super easy, you don't need to worry about streaks or marks as it has a tint to it when applying the mousse so you can see it go on. I put mine on after taking a shower and before I go to work as it has an amazing smell to it. It definitely has a realistic look to it and does not come out orangish.
Sk Y.
Sk Y.
Harrison, NJ
I love all St. Tropez products. I recently discovered the bronzing mousse as a Sephora 100 point perk and I had been using the instant tan cream so I thought, why not? WELL I love it. It goes on well, I always use the mitt or else your hands are stained orange. The only thing that isn't great about it is that you MUST wait for it to dry completely or else you'll get streaky and I made the mistake of putting heels on like 15 minutes after application and the backs of my ankles looked like a zebra--so definitely stand in front of a fan for like 25-30 minutes. It lasts a really long time as well--I had it on for at least 4 days before it started to fade in the shower. I would say it's a good buy! PS the smell isn't bad either! St. Tropez has a nice fragrance in their products.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! After multiple fails and endless orange days I finally found a self tanner that has actually worked.. The st Tropez doesn't have the worst of best smell but it only last while you are drying then it is gone. Just like most self tanners make sure you exfoliate and cover dry skin with a thin layer of lotion (or other product) that way it doesn't stick or get darker in that area. The tanner does have a tint while applying so it makes it so much easier in get an even tan. The price at Sephora and online is a bit pricer but ALWAYS worth it. The only problem I found was to NOT buy them off of Groupon. It may have just been me but I found that it didn't work nearly as well. Like I said could have been user error or just 2 bad bottles.
Tania H.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
I've used the mousse but on,y the express one in the blue bottle. I've repurchased a few times because I like it. It's expensive as most good ones are. This one gives you a green undertone to it as opposed to a red undertone that Vita Liberata gives you. The mousse is better than the lotion because there are no streaks. It melts into your skin better and easily too. Just use a tanning mitt to apply the mousse, not your bare hands because then you'll be stained on your skin. The St Tropez is my go-to along with Loving Tan which you can't buy in store. Convenience of St Tropez is great and they have a full range of products in their line that are impressive.
Dani C.
Dani C.
manhattan, KS
So I had been using drug store self tanner, mostly with a stink with them. After awhile, I got tired of the uneveness and wanted something that would be better. I splurged and got St tropez self tanning. WOW, first I bought a mitt and that has helped, but this is pretty amazing. It doesn't reek and has a decent scent to it. I love how it dries faster and is easier to apply than lotion. I've never looked uneven.
One con is you cant really get darker, which is my annoyance now. I reapply and it only gets to a "natural" tan, so I'm thinking about buying the darker version. Its pricey but it lasts FOREVER and is well worth it!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Westminster, CO
This is my new holy grail self tanner for the spring and summer time! The mouse blends out so easily (I use a mitt to apply), and it doesn't leave any streaks! I love that the mouse has more of a green undertone so it does not come out orange on me, which is what usually happens since I have fair skin. It fades evenly and doesn't cause any breakouts. The only thing I am not a fan of is the smell it leaves behind. I am very sensitive to the self tanner smell that most products have. The smell in this one is not very strong at all, but still bothers me just a little bit. Overall it is an AMAZING product!
Malak H.
Malak H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this product actually work and not make you orange?
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
where can I buy this.
kendra m.
kendra m.
Kenockee, MI
Does it make you look orange?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Great Outdoors Expert
Where can you find this?
Madisen B.
Madisen B.
Where do you buy this product? Compared to the typical self tanner lotion how does the mousse compare? Does this streak easily?