BY ST. TROPEZ #1 in Self-Tanner

This super-lightweight, easy-to-apply, velvety mousse delivers the ultra-even, ultra-smooth all-over tan you ve always wanted.   Infused with conditioning aloe vera and long-lasting color, you ll have a perfectly natural streak-free tan that dries in an instant.  Our innovative fragrance technology helps to take away the tell-tale tanning aroma to make way for a beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance.  Created by St. Tropez the tanning experts you trust to get it right.  So whatever your skin type it s easy to use the most natural looking, ultimate tan.

• Does this product actually work and not make you orange?35 Answers
  • St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse Is this product really a "cu...4 Answers
  • Does this make you orange?2 Answers
Morgan T.
Seaford, DE
I absolutely love this tanning mousse. Let me start off by saying, I gave this product 4 stars because of the price. I don’t have ONE single con about this product, just the price. Anyways, I am VERY fair skinned. I have freckles on my face, and lots all over my body. I actually received this tanning mousse from a good friend of mine last year, but because of the price I haven’t been able to purchase a second bottle yet. I used this product in the winter, when I’m the palest I ever am, and it gave me amazing results. I’ve used a many of tanning products, and every single one turned me orange, and was very patchy. So I didn’t have high hopes for this one. But I was so wrong. It didn’t apply patchy AT ALL! It looked so beautiful on my body, it gave a very light sun kissed glow but without looking fake. You won’t get very dark from this (if you want a more extreme tan I’d suggest St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse ) But if a natural glow is what you want, the original mousse is the one for you. I’d also suggest if it’s your first time using a tanning product, you should get the mousse and make sure you get the mitt to apply it with! I feel as though the mousse is a lot easier to apply evenly! BUT the MOST IMPORTANT PART of self tanning with any product is EXFOLIATING AND MOISTURIZING!!! No matter how high quality your tanning product is, if you don’t exfoliate or moisturize your skin, you WILL NOT get a good result!!!!! I would suggest shaving and/or exfoliating, and then adding your moisturizer head to toe (or wherever you’re applying) about 12-24 hours before applying the tanning mousse. This will make sure that the moisturizer is completely soaked in so it doesn’t cause patches. What I do with the St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse is apply it all over my body, and then I put a dark sheet on my bed, and just relax naked for about 30 minutes. You don’t have to wait that long before getting dressed, but that’s what I like to do to make sure I don’t get sweaty before it can start to set in. And then I will wear very light and soft clothing for the next 12-24 hours. I like to leave my tan on for a long time, and then I will shower it off! But when I wash it off in the shower, I don’t use any exfoliants, just a very light soap. And then that’s it! After you wash it out in the shower, you should have a beautiful, even, natural, sun kissed glow!!! (As long as you follow the instructions correctly!)
Sarah P.
I use the bronzing mousse in be darkest shade, even though I am fair skinned. This stuff gives me the most beautiful tan ever! What I like about it is that you notice results instantly, and then it darkens throughout the day. Also, when you take your first shower after application it rinses off evenly to reveal a natural tan that lasts about a week. The formula is a dark green which may look scary but it doesn’t turn you green at all!
Crystal G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I am a big fan of st tropez products, and this is my favorite. because of the bronzer in the foam, it's easy to see where you have applied it and avoid streaking. It looks natural and even when dried. You do still have to go very light around the ankles and knees as it continues to get darker throughout the day and those are the areas it'll show, but that's the same with any self tanner. There is a scent to it, but it's not overly powerful and fades after the first shower. It dries quickly and I haven't noticed it run off on clothes or sheets.
kai f.
You’d be able to notice a difference in 2-3 days and it lasts for about it week after you stop using it. It’s such a even application too that’s what makes it better than most other ones. It doesn’t have that gross smell
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
One of my absolute favorite self tanners! As long as you exfoliate and shave prior to application this tan will look flawless. With such a natural color and non sticky application this self tanner is worth every penny! It also smells amazing!
Kara B.
Staunton , VA
Great color and smell however it gave me hives every time I used it on my legs. I wish it didn’t do that because it looks so natural and wears nicely. I had to give 3 stars due to the hives. I’m usually fine with tanning products too.
Grace H.
Was hesitant to buy this cause of the price tag and the glove you have to buy separately. I am in love with this product. Follow the directions and work quickly and rub it in thoroughly to prevent streaks. Will be buying again!
Lisa Marie W.
Land O Lakes, FL
When winter time comes around this is my go to! It gives you an even tan. Leaves you flawless . It’s also fairly easy to apply- just rub it on with a glove. Not too orange either. Looks very natural and flawless
Jordyn C.
This tanning product really is a holy grail. I’ve always used Fake Bake, thinking it was the best but Sephora sent me a sample of the St Tropez and I am so happy with it! The smell isn’t bad, It blends evenly and it doesn’t leave a sticky feeling. I also like that it has a green undertone because it seems to combat the orange hue that you can sometimes get from a self tanner. My only gripe is that the product is sooo expensive. Price aside, it works fabulously
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love this stuff! It didn’t streak up, roll off or make me look orange. I’ve used it many times already and it’s my new favorite self tanner. I would highly recommend trying this out! So worth the money!
Malak H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Does this product actually work and not make you orange?
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
where can I buy this.
kendra m.
Kenockee, MI
Does it make you look orange?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where can you find this?
Madisen B.
Where do you buy this product? Compared to the typical self tanner lotion how does the mousse compare? Does this streak easily?