Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSt.Tropez
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mist, 67 fl oz

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mist, 6.7 fl. oz.

This superfine tinted spray, infused with aloe vera and eco-cert approved DHA (an all natural tanning agent), St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray delivers an ultra-even, ultra-smooth tan in an instant. Develops in 4-8 hours into a long-lasting, natural...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mist, 6.7 fl. oz.!
Users of this tanner need to be really careful. It’s incredibly dark, even in the lighter shades. I definitely didn’t leave it on for the recommended time for fear that it would be too dark and fake looking. I think if you use it sparingly and wash off in an hour or so, you’re fine. I only used it on my face and can report back if I try it on the rest of my body.
Long Is City, NY
This is by far the best self tanner! Used with the hand held spraying device, this self tanner looks like it was professionally done! Lasts for a few days, however, does run slightly if you workout/sweat. Great for a special occasion or weekend away!

Looking for your answer?