Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSt.Tropez
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion 240ml

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion 240ml

See quick, clean results with this scented, tinted tanning lotion which is aloe-vera based and non-greasy. Formulated in one maximum colour strength, it can be custom blended with St. Tropez Body Moisturizer to achieve the best shade for your skin tone. For best results, apply at bedtime and shower the next morning. The colour may appear streaky as the product dries - this is normal and showering will reveal an evenly-distributed tan. Please note: wash hands with soap immediately after use. Avoid water contact for at least 4 hours after use. Avoid direct contact with fabric until dry. May stain light hair, wool, or nylon. Keep out of eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only. Important: do not use this product if you are pregnant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion 240ml!
So dark and I'm dark already naturally I thought it would give my legs an even tone and it made me look burnt orange.
Ottawa, ON
Now that it is almost summer I have been really wanting to break into shorts and tank tops. That being said, I am super pale and not quite ready to brave shorts yet. This works great, absorbs easily, gives a nice color and is easy to apply as well.

Looking for your answer?