BY ST. TROPEZ #19 in Self-Tanner

Get beautiful, sun-drenched skin without damage. This luxurious self-tanner will make you instantly darker, and intensify over 3 hours for a streakless tan that lasts for days. Our original, salon-inspired formula is specially created to give you the richest, deepest tan. Infused with aloe vera and long lasting color, simply smooth on to deliver an ultra-even tan. Our innovative Aromaguard fragrance technology eliminates the tell-tale self-tan aroma by a minimum of 70% and instead gives a beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance. see more...

• Is this similar to the St. Tropez mousse? Does it go on even? 1 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for a beginner? I've never self tann...1 Answers
  • i'm looking for a new self tanner because the smell of my bare mi...1 Answers
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion
  • "This leaves skin with a natural looking tan, a color that I would achieve by spending hours out in the sun (I am olive complexed)." in 7 reviews
  • "Cheaper self tanners can make you look orange and/or can seem impossible to get a streak free look." in 6 reviews
Wendy T.
Albuquerque, NM
As a lady of Irish and English ancestry, my skin reacts to the sun like a raw egg on a hot sidewalk. I've learned through sad experience that I need to wear an enormous hat along with full-body UPF 50+ clothing. In addition, I wear powerful sunscreen on my face, exposed neck area, hands and feet, and then I'm ready to hit to pool! Because I have no hope of naturally turning a lovely run-kissed bronze, St. Tropez Self Bronzing Lotion has become my go-to self tanner in the summer. I use it on my legs, arms, shoulders and neck as if I just happened to be kissed by the sun while walking around the neighborhood. I've tried about a dozen different products over the years, and this gives me the most natural-looking, consistent results.

The best things about this lotion are that it's easy to apply, you can easily see where you applied it, and it smells fairly pleasant. I use rubber gloves to apply it so it won't get under my nails and I just don't put ANY on my knees, ankles and elbows as it tends to cling to those areas. You don't have to use a lot to get a nice-looking color, as demonstrated by the fact that I used a TESTER bottle for an entire summer. It has a little bit of shimmer in it, so it looks especially pretty the first day you apply it.
Taylor S.
Louisville, KY
My absolute go to fav! For the past ten years I've been using st tropez tanning lotion and mousse only. Before I found this brand I had struggled years to give my fair skin (which won't tan) a nice bronze color that isn't orange and of course will not streak! This has always given me the perfect color time and time again. Makes me feel so beautiful and lasts for about a week. And all Without the fading "specks" or "freckled " look that everyone hates when their self tanner wears away. This product is perfect and I am and will always be a faithful user. Price is a little high but I will keep buying bc it's that worth it!!
Kelly K.
Belleville, IL
Self tanner is a scary thing to use especially if you're doing it for an upcoming event. It's something you don't want to mess up and using a brand/type you have never used before could be a dangerous thing!
I have never had any issues with this tanner. It's very easy to apply and I have nevery found streaks nor do I look orange. I would recommend St. Tropez to everyone!
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
This is great! No stinky smell!!! I'm not a fan of the mousse one, as I like how the lotion feels like I'm getting where I need! Only advice to to make sure you wash your hand good afterwards, and run your clean wet hand up your wrist (one swipe), to prevent any funny stains there. Beautiful color, not orange at all!!! Love!!!
Rhonda M.
west fargo, ND
I love this lotion, it is so easy to put on and it has a great smell. When applying it i felt that it was good for my skin as well as giving me just enough color.It didnt feel greasy or oily. This is a great product. I give it a A+ and i have been telling all my friends about it.
Jennifer M.
I've been using this for the past couple months. I'm really loving it. It's easy to use and my tan develops so nicely over a couple days. It's a must to exfoliate and moisturize before applying. I only let it dry a couple minutes before putting my clothes on. Highly recommend.
Chelsie N.
Chattanooga, TN
By far my favorite tanner that I've ever used. It's actually the only one I enjoy putting on. It doesn't have that gross fake smell to it, it smells pretty good and clean really. Plus it has never made me orange and if put on with the glove, it doesn't streak at all!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I have this in the 50 ml bottle. I apply after I do my makeup. I received this as a point redemption for my ipsy glam bag. It makes me look darker almost instantly. The only con it that it will sometimes rub off on your clothes if you don't wait for it to soak in.
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love to this before I head outside o feel like this really will accelerate your tan even if it's not a tanning oil per say I love the golden color I get on my pale pale skin . this item is not sticky or smelly like some other tanning products I have Used .
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Love it one of the best on the market it will give a light too deep tan you have a lot control with this on its all one how much you apply the scent is nice package is useful it has pump
Jana M.
Andover, CT
You know how with some self tanners, when the tan fades it kinda fades unevenly, sometimes scaly looking and streaking?(like the loreal sublime one) Does this one do that?
Blanca C.
Is this product worth the price, in your opinion?
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
Does this product make you look orange? is it dark enough?
Jessica W.
Is this hard to apply? I'm new at self-tanning.. wondering how hard it is to reach certain areas like my back.
maria c.