BY ST. TROPEZ #9 in Self-Tanner

Get beautiful, sun-drenched skin without damage. This luxurious self-tanner will make you instantly darker, and intensify over 3 hours for a streakless tan that lasts for days. Our original, salon-inspired formula is specially created to give you the richest, deepest tan. Infused with aloe vera and long lasting color, simply smooth on to deliver an ultra-even tan. Our innovative Aromaguard fragrance technology eliminates the tell-tale self-tan aroma by a minimum of 70% and instead gives a beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance. see more...

• Which one do you prefer? Self tanners St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzin...1 Answers
  • Does the tan go on instant? 2 Answers
  • Is this similar to the St. Tropez mousse? Does it go on even? 1 Answers
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion
  • "This leaves skin with a natural looking tan, a color that I would achieve by spending hours out in the sun (I am olive complexed)." in 7 reviews
  • "Cheaper self tanners can make you look orange and/or can seem impossible to get a streak free look." in 6 reviews
Brittany C.
chicago, IL
Review for: St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion, 8 fl oz, St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion, 8 fl oz more...
The technology with this self tanner is amazing. If you've ever looked at it or tried it, you'd notice the mousse has a slight green tinge to it. That counters the red-orange tones most self tanners have, giving you a perfect bronze! This is without a doubt one of the best self tanners for people like me who love a deep, dark tan but don't want to spend time in the sun or in beds. I will usually put on one coat, let it dry, apply a second coat, and sleep with it on. Rinse it off in the morning, and I'm bronzed for the gods!
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
Review for: St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion, 8 fl oz more...
I have used this product religiously for over 10 years! It’s easy to apply and the color is great! Nice and bronzed, never orange! The price isn’t bad for the amount of tan applications you get as well!
Janay B.
Review for: St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion, 4 fl oz more...
I like this tanning lotion. It doesn’t make me look orange and it doesn’t look weird when it fades off either. It also doesn’t have a weird smell like some tanning lotions have. I’d recommend it
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
This product is literally a miracle worker!!! I use it allll the time and not to mention it smells amazingggggggg 😍😍 the price was sooooo affordable and totally worth it. I would def buy it again
Brittany L.
University Pl, WA
I am extremely fair skinned (natural redhead). I'm pretty much glow in the dark. I've been searching for a self tanner that doesn't streak, doesn't make me look orange or "fake". Something that works well without the "smell". This is all of those things! I was really hesitant about the price tag, but I was lucky enough to find this at tjmaxx for a fraction of the price! Honestly, this bottle might last me forever because a little goes along way, but I would repurchase for the regular price. The color is a very natural bronze (even on super fair skin). It goes on brown so you don't miss a spot but rubs in and wasn't streaky! Total score!
Taylor S.
Louisville, KY
My absolute go to fav! For the past ten years I've been using st tropez tanning lotion and mousse only. Before I found this brand I had struggled years to give my fair skin (which won't tan) a nice bronze color that isn't orange and of course will not streak! This has always given me the perfect color time and time again. Makes me feel so beautiful and lasts for about a week. And all Without the fading "specks" or "freckled " look that everyone hates when their self tanner wears away. This product is perfect and I am and will always be a faithful user. Price is a little high but I will keep buying bc it's that worth it!!
Aly A.
Roanoke, VA
As someone who is very pale and doesn't tan naturally, this product has been on my shelf for years! If you're looking to get tan for an event, I suggest start using this two days in advance. Using the glove to apply it seems to work the best, but be careful when applying to your hands and feet. Also, when it starts to wash off you can get discoloration on different parts of your body, so be sure to really scrub yourself in the shower when you notice it fading.
Chelsie N.
Chattanooga, TN
By far my favorite tanner that I've ever used. It's actually the only one I enjoy putting on. It doesn't have that gross fake smell to it, it smells pretty good and clean really. Plus it has never made me orange and if put on with the glove, it doesn't streak at all!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Review for: St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion, 4 fl oz more...
If you are looking for an affordable self tanner that actually works without all the streaks and funky smell, you should probably consider trying this one! It left me with a nice, evenly darkened skin that was not orange! The only reason I gave it fours stars is because it will streak if not applied very carefully!
Brianna N.
Old Bridge, NJ
This I LOVE, I am a big fan of self tanners but not a fan of how streaky some can be. This goes on beautifully and gives you that rich caribbean sun glow, NOT orange at all! Which is just what you want in a self tanner. Only rated 4 stars because when it fades it a little patchy, but nothing horrible. Will buy again and highly recommend to a friend
Jana M.
Andover, CT
You know how with some self tanners, when the tan fades it kinda fades unevenly, sometimes scaly looking and streaking?(like the loreal sublime one) Does this one do that?
Blanca C.
Is this product worth the price, in your opinion?
Jessica W.
Is this hard to apply? I'm new at self-tanning.. wondering how hard it is to reach certain areas like my back.
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
Does this product make you look orange? is it dark enough?
Heather M.
Is this a natural glowing tan look or an orange fake tan look?