BY ST. TROPEZ #13 in Self-Tanner

Get beautiful, sun-drenched skin without damage. This luxurious self-tanner will make you instantly darker, and intensify over 3 hours for a streakless tan that lasts for days. Our original, salon-inspired formula is specially created to give you the richest, deepest tan. Infused with aloe vera and long lasting color, simply smooth on to deliver an ultra-even tan. Our innovative Aromaguard fragrance technology eliminates the tell-tale self-tan aroma by a minimum of 70% and instead gives a beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance. see more...

• Does the tan go on instant? 2 Answers
  • Is this similar to the St. Tropez mousse? Does it go on even? 1 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for a beginner? I've never self tann...1 Answers
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion
  • "This leaves skin with a natural looking tan, a color that I would achieve by spending hours out in the sun (I am olive complexed)." in 7 reviews
  • "Cheaper self tanners can make you look orange and/or can seem impossible to get a streak free look." in 6 reviews
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Review for: St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion, 4 fl oz more...
If you are looking for an affordable self tanner that actually works without all the streaks and funky smell, you should probably consider trying this one! It left me with a nice, evenly darkened skin that was not orange! The only reason I gave it fours stars is because it will streak if not applied very carefully!
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
This product is literally a miracle worker!!! I use it allll the time and not to mention it smells amazingggggggg ūüėćūüėć the price was sooooo affordable and totally worth it. I would def buy it again
Brittany L.
University Pl, WA
I am extremely fair skinned (natural redhead). I'm pretty much glow in the dark. I've been searching for a self tanner that doesn't streak, doesn't make me look orange or "fake". Something that works well without the "smell". This is all of those things! I was really hesitant about the price tag, but I was lucky enough to find this at tjmaxx for a fraction of the price! Honestly, this bottle might last me forever because a little goes along way, but I would repurchase for the regular price. The color is a very natural bronze (even on super fair skin). It goes on brown so you don't miss a spot but rubs in and wasn't streaky! Total score!
Taylor S.
Louisville, KY
My absolute go to fav! For the past ten years I've been using st tropez tanning lotion and mousse only. Before I found this brand I had struggled years to give my fair skin (which won't tan) a nice bronze color that isn't orange and of course will not streak! This has always given me the perfect color time and time again. Makes me feel so beautiful and lasts for about a week. And all Without the fading "specks" or "freckled " look that everyone hates when their self tanner wears away. This product is perfect and I am and will always be a faithful user. Price is a little high but I will keep buying bc it's that worth it!!
Aly A.
Roanoke, VA
As someone who is very pale and doesn't tan naturally, this product has been on my shelf for years! If you're looking to get tan for an event, I suggest start using this two days in advance. Using the glove to apply it seems to work the best, but be careful when applying to your hands and feet. Also, when it starts to wash off you can get discoloration on different parts of your body, so be sure to really scrub yourself in the shower when you notice it fading.
Chelsie N.
Chattanooga, TN
By far my favorite tanner that I've ever used. It's actually the only one I enjoy putting on. It doesn't have that gross fake smell to it, it smells pretty good and clean really. Plus it has never made me orange and if put on with the glove, it doesn't streak at all!
Brianna N.
Old Bridge, NJ
This I LOVE, I am a big fan of self tanners but not a fan of how streaky some can be. This goes on beautifully and gives you that rich caribbean sun glow, NOT orange at all! Which is just what you want in a self tanner. Only rated 4 stars because when it fades it a little patchy, but nothing horrible. Will buy again and highly recommend to a friend
Chelsie L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I'm so excited that I found this at Marshalls for half the price it's sold in store, online, & on the website. I absolutely love St. Tropez. It seems to give me the most perfect tan when I can't get the tan naturally. I'm so sold on this stuff, it really might be the only self tanner I use, it's just amazing.
Wendy T.
Albuquerque, NM
As a lady of Irish and English ancestry, my skin reacts to the sun like a raw egg on a hot sidewalk. I've learned through sad experience that I need to wear an enormous hat along with full-body UPF 50+ clothing. In addition, I wear powerful sunscreen on my face, exposed neck area, hands and feet, and then I'm ready to hit to pool! Because I have no hope of naturally turning a lovely run-kissed bronze, St. Tropez Self Bronzing Lotion has become my go-to self tanner in the summer. I use it on my legs, arms, shoulders and neck as if I just happened to be kissed by the sun while walking around the neighborhood. I've tried about a dozen different products over the years, and this gives me the most natural-looking, consistent results.

The best things about this lotion are that it's easy to apply, you can easily see where you applied it, and it smells fairly pleasant. I use rubber gloves to apply it so it won't get under my nails and I just don't put ANY on my knees, ankles and elbows as it tends to cling to those areas. You don't have to use a lot to get a nice-looking color, as demonstrated by the fact that I used a TESTER bottle for an entire summer. It has a little bit of shimmer in it, so it looks especially pretty the first day you apply it.
mera p.
Ontario, CA
This was my first self tanner. I wouldn't say it's very beginner friendly but the color is awesome. My advice, after washing your face and brushing your teeth apply this all over sleep in it and wash it off in the morning. The color lasts more than a few days depending on your skin and exfoliation.
Jana M.
Andover, CT
You know how with some self tanners, when the tan fades it kinda fades unevenly, sometimes scaly looking and streaking?(like the loreal sublime one) Does this one do that?
Blanca C.
Is this product worth the price, in your opinion?
Jessica W.
Is this hard to apply? I'm new at self-tanning.. wondering how hard it is to reach certain areas like my back.
Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
Does this product make you look orange? is it dark enough?
Heather M.
Is this a natural glowing tan look or an orange fake tan look?