BY ST. TROPEZ

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an All Natural Looking Tan. Smooth Lasting Color This lightweight, easy to apply gel has been created to give you an all over natural looking tan.  Simply smooth on for lasting color.  Our Aromaguard™ fragrance technology helps to virtually eliminate the tell-tale self tale aroma by up to 70%.  Created by ST. TROPEZ the tanning experts you trust to get it right. see more...

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Gel
  • "This product works so well although it is very expensive I would recommend it if you don't mind the price" in 1 review
  • "I have used this self tanner and I liked it, didn't streak and gave a nice bronze color." in 1 review
Heather L.
Hoover, AL
I have used this self tanner and I liked it, didn't streak and gave a nice bronze color. It was easy to apply and didn't have a strong odor like most self tanners are know for. I would definitely recommend this product!
Katy W.
A friend gave me this I was really looking forward to putting it on as its ment to be the best of the best so I put it on it glided on but my elbows and knees were just brown patches and the smell wasn't nice at all. I thought it was going on great but I was put off wen I saw my elbow's and knees I'm glad it wasn't me who bought it
Gigi O.
Rosharon , TX
I use all kinds of tanning and self tanning products and this is one I have tried and liked a lot. It didn't leave me streaky and gave me a nice bronzed look.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
This is by far the best self tanner. All others leave my color blotchy and does not last nearly as long. I do think it is on the pricey side though.
Amy P.
Over all this works well but i think that for the price and amount you receive, your are better off using the Jergins brand that is just as good.
Christina B.
Burlington, WA
I love this gel formula! It's so smooth no streaks and absolutely perfect for on the go or In the beach bag! Perfect for summer ladies!
Tara T.
One of my fav tanning products!!!!!!!!! This is one of my go to products that I just can't live without!!!!!!
Liz F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wasn't too fond of this product, for the price I thought it would be better. It was definitely streaky.
Julia R.
Nikki J.
High end product medium end price. Its a pretty good product. I recommend if you can afford it
natasha o.
Troy, NY
Did anyone else have trouble smoothing this onto their skin?
Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
Mousse or gel, which is better in application and also end result?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How hard is this to use?