BeautySkinTanning ProductsSt.Tropez
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml

St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml

For our most iconic, natural and healthy looking tan, the lightweight, classic mousse tailors to your individual skin tone, for our longest-lasting tan in one application.

How To Apply:

Step 1: Exfoliate 24 hours prior to use. Immediately prior to application, moisturize any dry areas including elbows, knees, ankles and feet.
Step 2: For best results, apply using our Tan Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way. Ensure all areas are covered before lightly gliding any excess tan from the Mitt over your hands and feet.
Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
Step 4: Allow 4-8 hours before showering to reveal your developed tan.
Step 5: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturize daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.

Does this product leave bad streaks??
Iss this self tanner streaky?
Does this stain sheets?
Start your review of St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml!
Pamella M.
Strasburg, VA
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml uploaded by Pamella M.
Very easy to apply. Just after I applied I learned that you should leave overnight for better results. I love how natural it looks and I’ll be doing self tanner going forward for sure!
Marianny C.
Brentwood, NY
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml uploaded by Marianny C.
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml uploaded by Marianny C.
Waoo I loved this product, I had never tried any bronzer and this one left me enchanted, it has a delicious smell apart from how beautiful it leaves your skin and hydrated I think that no woman should be missing one in her suitcase I loved it 10/10St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml
Chrissy A.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml uploaded by Chrissy A.
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml uploaded by Chrissy A.
This is the classic self tanning mousse. I love this stuff. It is so easy to apply (make sure you use the mitt). You are left with a little stickiness, just a little. Your tan develops over night. If you make sure to cover your body well, you shouldn't have any streaks. If I could afford it I would use it every other day all year round.
Carlie P.
Jamestown, PA
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml uploaded by Carlie P.
This tanner is absolutely beautiful. The crème moose is streak free and easy to apply since it has a tint that traces where you’ve placed it and where you haven’t. You’re able to base the product off of the tan you want. Leave it on, or wash it off when you are happy with the results of your developing tan. Either way this product is one that I am going to continue to use, and one that I am going to widely recommended.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love this stuff! I went to Mexico for holiday and I was soo white and wanted to look naturally a little more tan wearing a bikini around all week. After I read these reviews I gave it a try and it did not disappoint. I showered and shaved and exfoliated all over and then dried and lotion-ed my elbows, knees, and feet and applied all over. I let it dry for about 30 minutes to be super sure and then went to bed and the next morning I showered my body and was left with an awesome natural glow. I got so many compliments and no one could believe that it was a fake tan. Will use all winter long :)
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Easy to use. Exfoliate, apply with a mitt or brush, leave on for about 6 hours. Non-streaky. Doesn’t smell awful. Beautiful golden tan without the harmful effects you get from a tanning bed or sun bathing.
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this product for close to 10 years now. It is so easy to use as you can see it while your applying as it’s dark in color. I recommend doing a spot test on one leg to see how it turns out. (Leg will be easy to hide in pants if you mess up). The color it gives you looks more natural than not and definitely doesn’t look orange. I highly suggest you use as directed and purchase the hand mitt to apply. You can even get the Ulta brand mitt as it works just fine and is cheaper. Let it fully dry before getting dressed. Make sure to wash hands after applying and wait to shower for about 8-10 hours.
Nina R.
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml uploaded by Nina R.
I've used many different self-tanning products and this one from St. Tropez is by far my favorite! It's a little pricey compared to drug store options (I paid $42 at Sephora), but it's definitely worth it! This product has a tinted guide in it which makes even application simple and flawless. I start by showering, exfoliating and shaving and then apply moisturizer to my knees, elbows, feet and face, so that those areas don't pick up as much color. Next, I apply 2 pumps of mousse to my tanning mitt and apply to my calves in an upward motion being sure to cover completely and then blend up onto my knee and then with what's left on the mitt, I rub my ankles and feet. I continue then with my thighs and work my way up my body until I've fully covered every inch of my skin. The fragrance of this tanner is pretty mild and seems a little stronger once the tan fully develops, but not too bad. When you shower you will see the guide wash away, but your beautiful, flawless tan remains!
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml uploaded by Whitney W.
I have never been one to self tan. I like to get a natural tan from being outdoors. But I decided to give this self tanner a shot. I just started on my legs so if they looked back I could wesr jeans. They turned out so beautiful and make my look flawless.
Maegan C.
Fort Deposit, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
From the mouth of a self tanner addict, buy this. I have tried every tanner under the sun and this one takes the cake. The color is a beautiful undertone that makes you look like you have just come back from a tropical vacation. Highly recommend!St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse

849 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
noor F.
edmonton
il y a 9 mois
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzage Mousse 120Ml How long should I leave it on for and do I wash it off after?
Eden C. il y a 24 jours
It really depends on your starting skin tone and how dark you want the finished result to be! As someone who’s pretty pale and likes a light to med natural tan look, I leave it on for about 4 hours before rinsing. You kind of just have to experiment with different times to see what level of color you prefer.
Ashley  K.