St Tropez Self Tan Booster uploaded by Alicia H.

St Tropez Self Tan Booster

St. Tropez Self Tan Tan Booster intensifies your natural or self tan to make it stay looking radiant for longer. Inspired by salon professionals, Self Tan Tan Booster is a lightweight lotion which is specially formulated with a blend of tanning ingredients to intensify your tan and make it last up to four days longer. Packed with a nourishing blend of Mango Butter, Shea Butter and Vitamin E, Self Tan Tan Booster provides essential antioxidant protection and moisturises the skin to keep it looking smooth and healthy. A lightweight easy to use lotion Gives skin the ultimate boost of colour Formulated to intensify and prolong your natural or St. Tropez tan Makes your tan last up to 3 days longer Directions: Massage into your skin from top to toe making sure you are well covered. Wait until touch dry before dressing. Avoid getting wet or exercise for at least 4 hours, leave on for 8 hours or more for best results. Wash hands after use. Ingredients: Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Caramel, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Serine, Sorbitol, Urea, Polysorbate 60, Linalool, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Allantoin, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a great product. A friend told me about this and said it was amazing so I decided to give it a try. It's really moisturizing and smells nice as well. The price point isn't bad at all, especially for the amount of product you do get. I think it makes my tans duration last a lot longer and does the job at moisturizing pretty well. I will definitely be repurchasing this to keep my tan glowing all summer long!
Crystal F.
Ault, CO
Super duper tanning lotion!! Applies evenly without streaks and I can wear white without transfer!! My "tan" looks incredibly natural like I just got back from a vacation in the tropics!!! I would without a doubt recommend this to a friends because I know they'd love it to!!
Gabriela G.
Great product , just started using it and I can already see the difference . It's a little price but it's definitely effective and the packaging is so nice and beach your , it just makes me feel like it summer and I would definitely recommend to others .
Ashlyn G.
Streetman, TX
This self tanner gives you a beautiful, real looking glow. You can't even tell it's fake!!! Not only is this product great, it smells wonderful unlike most self tanners. Although you might need a friend to help you apply . (; ... use this to help maintain your beautiful tan St. Tropez Tan Enhancing Moisturizer
Jennifer F.
Love love this product!! I apply after I get some sun or if I want to add a bit of tan and it darkens me right up!!! It's nothing to intense but the right amount of darkness for a natural tan!!!
Alicia H.
Visalia , CA
I did not like the color that I tanned it was really muddy looking. It was a bit streaky. The price was okay.
Victoria F.