St. Tropez One Night Only Wash Off Face and Body Lotion uploaded by Grey A.St. Tropez One Night Only Wash Off Face and Body Lotion uploaded by Grey A.St. Tropez One Night Only Wash Off Face and Body Lotion uploaded by Diadra H.
4 colors available

BY ST. TROPEZ

A no-commitment, easy-to-apply bronzing lotion for a radiant sunkissed glow that easily washes off with soap and water. Get the signature St. Tropez tan in a flash with One Night Only Wash Off Face & Body Lotion. This innovative and easy-to-use tanning essential delivers a natural-looking, streak-free golden tan that lasts for up to 24 hours or until you decide to wash it off. Containing RAINMAC technology with silicon coated pigments, it ensures color will not streak or run even when wet. The advanced formula does not transfer onto clothes or sheets, but can be easily removed with just soap and water. Skin is left smooth, hydrated, and perfectly luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates A choice of two shades ensures a perfect finish to suit all skintones: light/medium for St. Tropez classic golden glow or medium/dark for the ultimate deep bronze. see more...

• I got this in light medium. I don't normally tan but my face is so ...1 Answers
  • How is this stuff? I've been wanting to try it out.1 Answers
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff is so good! I don't like using regular self tanner. The smell makes me sick and gives me a migraine. What I like about this product is that it smells so good. No nasty self tanner smell. It doesn't transfer and the color is great. I put this on when I want to look more tan and it washes off. I use the medium/dark color. I have naturally med-tan skin.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
I have used this many times, and my skin is always so smooth and tan looking. I like that the lotion itself is brown so you can see exactly where you're applying it. It lasts all night and doesn't rub off (even in Texas summer heat!) but washes off in the shower. The color is the closest thing to a real tan that I've ever experienced.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I wasn't too impressed with this product. It did stay on & didn't rub off on my clothes. I religiously used the Victoria's Secret bronzing body powder so I guess I am used to more of a shimmer. I purchased this in an attempt to find a replacement since Victoria's Secret has stopped selling their makeup and beauty products.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Oregon City, OR
Great option for daily use, doesn't feel bad on your skin, doesn't rub off easily on clothing and blends pretty evenly. I love using it on my face and areas that don't get as much sunlight (inner arms, chest etc)
Diadra H.
Diadra H.
Bay Minette , Al
This is a good temporary self tanner. Doesn't transfer into my clothes and smells good. I is nice to use in between spray tan sessions.
Grey A.
Grey A.
I am going to review this again and get a lighter shade but I got the medium deep shade. I am already a tan nc43 so I wanted something to even put my lighter legs after the winter into the summer which were a nc35. This shade was too green and grey and not golden like other tanners. It didn't give my skin a healthy glow. It was darker but more of a muddy dark. The undertone was too cool and not warm. I wouldn't buy this shade again but I will be trying a different shade and review this again. It does last long and doesn't stain clothing.
Torre E.
Torre E.
Chillicothe, OH
I am obsessed with this product! I am an avid sunless tanner but sometimes you just need a little extra something to make your glow pop & this is it! One Night Only smells amazing, goes on smoothly & produces a beautiful color. I have found that it stays on well but does come off when you want it too with a little scrubbing! This is an almost daily summer essential for me!
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
I just used it for the first time, and I love it! I already have dark skin (I bought the medium-dark formula), so this gave me a slight glow, and it evened out my skin tone where I have discoloration. I moisturized with Coconut oil before applying this to give me that glow.
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
booneville, ky
I bought this in the light. It provided a good tan and seems to stay after several showers. I plan to purchase this again!
Mackenzie N.
Mackenzie N.
This St Tropez One Night Only Wash Off Fave and Body Lotion is great! Works well and smells nicely.
Aiyana M.
Aiyana M.
Mount Vernon, NY
I got this in light medium. I don't normally tan but my face is so uneven in color i figured I'd try on my lighter spots (cheeks nose chin). Does this have an orangey tinge? Rub on clothes? Wear off evenly or blotchy?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Orange City, FL
How is this stuff? I've been wanting to try it out.