BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSt.Tropez
St Tropez One Night Only Wash Off Face and Body Lotion

St. Tropez One Night Only Wash Off Face and Body Lotion

A no-commitment, easy-to-apply bronzing lotion for a radiant sunkissed glow that easily washes off with soap and water. Get the signature St. Tropez tan in a flash with One Night Only Wash Off Face & Body Lotion. This innovative and easy-to-use tanning essential delivers a natural-looking, streak-free golden tan that lasts for up to 24 hours or until you decide to wash it off. Containing RAINMAC technology with silicon coated pigments, it ensures color will not streak or run even when wet. The advanced formula does not transfer onto clothes or sheets, but can be easily removed with just soap and water. Skin is left smooth, hydrated, and perfectly luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates A choice of two shades ensures a perfect finish to suit all skintones: light/medium for St. Tropez classic golden glow or medium/dark for the ultimate deep bronze.

How well does this work?
I got this in light medium. I don't normally tan but my face is so uneven in color i figured I'd try on my lighter spots (cheeks nose chin). Does this have an orangey tinge? Rub on clothes? Wear off evenly or blotchy?
How is this stuff? I've been wanting to try it out.
Start your review of St. Tropez One Night Only Wash Off Face and Body Lotion!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
St. Tropez One Night Only Wash Off Face and Body Lotion uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this thinking I wasn't really going to like it since its a temporary tan but I was so wrong because I fell absolutely in love with this product. Gives you a quick natural bronze color that dries super quick and has zero smell . I was going to the beach and needed something quick for my shoulders and legs that didn't tan enough with regular tanner I used the night before . This worked instantly ! It gave me great color and I was beach ready in 5 minutes . Will definitely always have this on hand now
Mackenzie N.
This St Tropez One Night Only Wash Off Fave and Body Lotion is great! Works well and smells nicely.
Jacqueline  G.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
All st tropez products are amazing always give beautiful results I use this for my face and body because it’s super lightweight and really hydrating to my skin it’s a bit pricey however worth the money
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
I have used this many times, and my skin is always so smooth and tan looking. I like that the lotion itself is brown so you can see exactly where you're applying it. It lasts all night and doesn't rub off (even in Texas summer heat!) but washes off in the shower. The color is the closest thing to a real tan that I've ever experienced.
Tina P.
Oregon City, OR
Great option for daily use, doesn't feel bad on your skin, doesn't rub off easily on clothing and blends pretty evenly. I love using it on my face and areas that don't get as much sunlight (inner arms, chest etc)
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff is so good! I don't like using regular self tanner. The smell makes me sick and gives me a migraine. What I like about this product is that it smells so good. No nasty self tanner smell. It doesn't transfer and the color is great. I put this on when I want to look more tan and it washes off. I use the medium/dark color. I have naturally med-tan skin.
Diadra H.
Bay Minette , Al
St. Tropez One Night Only Wash Off Face and Body Lotion uploaded by Diadra H.
This is a good temporary self tanner. Doesn't transfer into my clothes and smells good. I is nice to use in between spray tan sessions.
Stephanie S.
I wasn't too impressed with this product. It did stay on & didn't rub off on my clothes. I religiously used the Victoria's Secret bronzing body powder so I guess I am used to more of a shimmer. I purchased this in an attempt to find a replacement since Victoria's Secret has stopped selling their makeup and beauty products.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,395 reviews
I love this wash!!!! The body lotion is great and works amazingly and is really nice!
Sasha T.
booneville, ky
I bought this in the light. It provided a good tan and seems to stay after several showers. I plan to purchase this again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...