BeautySkinTanning ProductsSt.Tropez
St Tropez Gradual Tan Moisturiser

St. Tropez Gradual Tan Moisturiser

For a natural, sun kissed glow that gradually builds to create a classic, healthy looking tan to suit you. Our newly formulated, light/medium body lotion is ultra-hydrating, easy to apply, quick-drying and suitable for all skin tones.

St. Tropez Gradual Tan Moisturiser what is the difference between this and [product:sttropez-self-tan-classic-bronzing-mousse] ? What would you recommend? I’m new to self tanning!
Is this similar to Jergans? Does it leave an orange look?
What sort of colour does this come out as? My skin has a yellow undertone so gradual tans tend to come out quite orangey on my skin?
Start your review of St. Tropez Gradual Tan Moisturiser!
Val S.
Kankakee, IL
St. Tropez Gradual Tan Moisturiser uploaded by Val S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this product for my wedding in November. It gave me a beautiful tan, and was very buildable. No accidents with this one! Very impressed!
Mirissa B.
I get regular spray tans and I use this gradual tanning moisturizer to maintain it and keep a great glow between tans. It doesn't streak AT ALL and doesn't make you look orange. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. That typical self tanner smell is hardly present.
Jasmine J.
Parker, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
DAY 1 (Keep reading for updated Day 2 review) ...to begin, I am a pale, fair skinned, hard to tan blonde gal. So, I decided to try this after I gave myself a good scrub down in the shower. Instructions read to put on in an upwards circular motion on body (done!). This lotion is THICK! I thought it would be a bit thinner consistency but it’s not and it takes a good minute to rub in. I am very concerned I will end up with streaks. Also because I can’t tell if it dried. The bottle says it dries fast and doesn’t stain clothing. But apparently under my arms were a still wet or got wet cause I was nervous and left a mark which rubbed off quick. Will see about that tomorrow morning when I get up for work and work out in the late afternoon. If you’re curious and want to follow along how this wears, I’ll be updating tomorrow after working out (5/13/21)!! Day 2...the verdict So as promised here is my review in full. After sleeping in it all night and going to work today (I’m a nurse), I can safely say there was no streaking or rub off on any clothing. My fears of it doing proved false. I followed the directions on putting it on my feet and I can safely say my feet look like splotchy hobbit feet. Oh and for the love of everything that is holy, WASH YOUR HANDS OFF WHEN YOURE DONE. or use gloves cause this stuff will stain your palms and you’ll need to scrub it off. Color wise, I’m quite impressed. I don’t look orange. I have blue undertones in my skin and it evened out very nicely. And as far as working out, everything stayed the same. I need to even out some areas but not the worst product in the world. I just really disliked the super thick greasy feeling that felt like it never dried.
Lindsey B.
Oakley, CA
I bought this about a month before a trip to Hawaii. I was using a drugstore brand and suffered from orange tinted hands and splotches. I exfoliated before using this and it gave me good results. The color did seem to take a little while to develop but after a few days I was seeing good results without the issues I had with the drugstore brands. Another good thing is that it does not have the funky smell the others have.
Amy S.
Bristow, VA
I purchased this on a whim from the local TJ maxx. I am pretty fair and don’t tan so always looking for new self tanners. I really like this gradual tanner. After two applications, I have a nice color and don’t need to reapply for a few days. It’s a tad oranger than I would like so just two applications seem to work for me. Not sure I would pay full price but for $10, it’s pretty good and worth trying
Kelsey G.
New Hampton, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
Very nice and hydrating. Great for a quick increase in color for a night out. Apply a few hours before wearing out.
Stacey K.
Chantilly, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great concept for a product, but it does not show color well. I’ve used it a few days in a row and the color is inconsistent and splotchy
Kristyn P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Awful. I love gradual self-tanner and I was so excited when this applied like butter until it dried and crumbled right off of me! This was a disaster. I’m so sad that St. Tropez did me so dirty, I usually love everything they come out with. I can't comprehend the reviews on this and I hope I can prevent someone from getting stuck with a bad product.
Megan L.
Mecosta, MI
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I LOVE that this smells good! It kind of smells like vanilla. It’s very moisturizing, but doesn’t feel sticky which is amazing. It doesn’t take long to dry. I’ve used this 3 days now, and I’m definitely noticing a glow tan😊 I’m very excited to see the end results. I would recommend!
Jacqueline G.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This screams tan goddess I always have a gorgeous glowy tan with anything from st tropez
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brielle M.
Edmonton, AB
6 months ago
Anna R. 6 months ago
Gradual tan is exactly like the same says, it’s just a slower way to get tan. While the mousse is quick and a deeper tan. I would say start with the gradual tan since you’re new to it!
Victoria F.