BY ST. TROPEZ

This ultra-fine aerosol spray delivers exceptionally smooth, even color for a gradual golden glow. With no guide color, it s quick and simple to use and your tan will develop in just a few hours. For a deeper tan, simply apply daily to intensify the shade. Also features 360° spray technology to get to those hard to reach places. Gradual Tan Everyday Spray. see more...

• "A would recommend getting this and trying it out. " in 1 review
  • "You never look orange and streaky." in 1 review
Melanie B.
I'm very very pale as I'm a natural red head and this tanning lotion actually worked on my skin and didn't leave me looking like an oompa loompa. I would highly recommend it to anyone with very light skin who burns in the sun and can't tan at all. Any other sunless products I've used have been streaky and left me looking orange which isn't cute. This product truly worked and I will be buying it again as soon as I run out.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven used this since I'm already tan but my friend has used this and it is really pretty and natural and its is so glow so i definitely recommend this tanner to people who just wanna get some color :)
Marie T.
St. Tropez is a great brand to use when you want to get a natural, glowy and dewy tan. It doesn't leave you looking like oompa loompa or anything. Sephora sells them if you're interested buying them.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I love St Tropez products so I thought I would give this gradual tanner a shot. I definitely prefer the regular tanner since you don't have to use it for a week before seeing results. I recommend a St. Tropez tanning mitt to anyone using this.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
This stuff actually work and didn't make me look like an orangutang or to Orange on my knees and elbows and I am very fair-complected very pleased with this product
jodi R.
Windber, PA
Absolutely love this tanner. St. Tropez has amazing products! I have never reached the color I did using the product with other gradual or sunless moisturizers/tanners.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
This is a pretty good tanner. A lot of my friends swear by it and its all they use, year round. It smells nice and gives you an even tan!
Alexys C.
I do not like self tanners, because of bad experiences with them. I have heard good things about this one though
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this everyday spray. A very great full sized product. A would recommend getting this and trying it out.
Nneka I.
Fort myers, FL
I don't really need self tan products, but for a little photoshoot, I used this and it looked amazing.
Maryna K.
Does anyone uses it? I saw it at Sephora.
Cassandra B.
Tampa, FL
Can this be used in additional to sun screen?
Kathy R.
Murphy, NC
Does this give a natural looking tan? Or is that dreaded "orange" color?
Maddie I.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How do we feel about this???? More of a gradual brown look?
erika s.
new york, NY
If you were to spray indoors would it stain its surroundings? I've used other spray tanners and they are never worth the pain of cleaning the shower up afterwards.