St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Mousse uploaded by taelor b.St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Mousse uploaded by Abbie W.St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Mousse uploaded by selena D.

BY ST. TROPEZ

This super light-weight mousse simply glides on to give all skin types a gorgeous touch of self-tan. Infused with conditioning aloe vera, you ll get a natural looking, golden color for effortless glamour, every day. Our innovative Aromaguard™ fragrance technology eliminates the tell-tale self-tan aroma by a minimum of 70% and instead gives a beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance. Gradual Tan Everyday Mousse. see more...

St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Mousse
  • "Great self tanner, make sure to use the mitt because there can be some orange hues to hands after" in 2 reviews
  • "I've tried hundreds of self tanners in my life and this is the best one I've come across." in 2 reviews
  • "It doesn't come out too streaky or orange and you can control the tan depth really well because it is gradual and you just stop if you are happy with the colour or add a bit more if you want a deeper tan." in 1 review
Haley B.
Panama city, FL
It's really hard to keep a tan in the winter... even in Florida where the sun is always shining.
I myself am very pale but when I put this mouse on. Everything changes and I have a bronze finish where every one is fooled that I have been at the beach all weekend :p
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
Definitely obsessed with this moose! Colors is natural looking, I love the smell of it! But I also have always like the smell of self tanner. I cannot wait to try the dark tan one.
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
This is my first self tanner I've ever tried and I am SO happy with it! I was always scared to self tan after a horrible spray tan incident, but after reading so many good reviews I decided to try it..... so I am naturally very pale. What I love about this is that the color gradually shows up, and you can use it every night to build up color. I typically use it at night and wait about 5 minutes to get dressed and it doesn't stain my clothes or sheets at all. It comes out of the bottle as a white mousse so it's kind of hard to tell what areas you've already covered, but as long as you use the mit to apply it and make sure you cover your whole body, you'll get an even, natural looking tan in a few hours. It doesn't look orange on my skin AT ALL. I love this stuff and I will buy it again and again.
Kim M.
I really enjoy this product. I have tried the gradual lotion by this brand too but the mousse lasts longer, is easier to apply evenly, and the smell doesn't linger as much. I don't think the mitt is necessary at all; I just make sure to apply in circular motions and wash my hands immediately after and I never have issues with streaks or spots, even when I apply it to my own back. I am very fair in the winter and this puts me into the light/medium range without any orange tones. I'm not sure how other people think this can look orange because of how fair I am, but maybe that has to do with skin undertone. This does have a bit of a perfumey fake tan smell but it is less obnoxious than any of the other ones I have used. It usually takes a day for the color to show up, by day 3 it starts fading, and by day 5 it is pretty much gone. I use every 3 days but you could use daily for a darker color
Loren C.
Smyrna, GA
This is the best sunless tanner I've ever used! I love that it has a hint of color when you apply it so you can tell exactly what areas you've already covered so you never miss a spot! It dries significantly faster than other tanners I've tried, and the color is very natural.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
I have tried numerous self tanning products and this is definitely my favorite! It's easy to apply and dries so quickly!! The smell is not bad at all either. This product also dries evenly and doesn't leave streak marks like many other products I have tried before.
Cailyn B.
Pittsburgh
I am so happy I found a tanning mousse that I finally love. I bought it at ulta. It goes on super evenly with the applicator mitt and it smells really good! You cab put clothes on after it dries in minutes. Must buy.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Overall I thought this was a great product. It looked natural and not orange, and it was easy to apply. Be sure to wash your hands or they will look streaky. It didn't transfer onto my clothes which was nice
Mollie B.
Scottsdale, AZ
My favorite tanning product by far!! You will see immediate results with this. I use a mitt for easier and smoother application. After using it 2 nights in a row I saw great color and I have been using it ever since. I just stocked up on some extra cans for the summer.
Jamie B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the best self-tanners on the market. The mousse formula, when applied with a tanning mitt, gives great coverage and prevents streaks and splotches. I wasn't a huge fan of the scent it gave off on my skin while developing but it's a smell that's typical to self-tanners, so it was a tad expected. It never looked orange on me and gave a nice, natural tan. It washes off evenly with an exfoliating wash or mitt in the shower. It's buildable without looking uneven, which is amazing! I usually moisturize prior to applying for best results.
Natalie  C.
How long does it take to see a difference?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
How long does the tan usually last for?
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this give you an even tan?
caitlin b.
London
URGENT! okay so it's been all summer and I haven't tanned! I'm so so fair skinned and I need a fake tan... not too orange and no streaks also affordable... ANY SUGGESTIONS? all help wanted 💓
Leslie M.
Is this a good tanning spray? How expensive is it and do the results look orange or do you actually look tan? I have very fair skin.