Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSt.Tropez
St Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturizer

St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturizer

This enriched, nourishing body moisturizer cleverly combines skincare benefits with a healthy touch of bronze that develops in 4-8 hours. Infused with soothing aloe vera and eco-cert approved DHA (an all natural tanning agent), this lotion helps give you smoother skin while building a gradual golden tan, every day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturizer!
Bethesda, MD
This is a pretty good gradual tan moisturizer - it feels smooth and silky on the skin and I can feel the effects even the next day! The smell is minimal - still does smell slightly like tanning lotion, but not as bad. I use the “light/medium” as I am pretty fair skinned, and I’ve used it about daily for a month. I noticed a little tint at first but now haven’t noticed much build on the color, so I may switch to medium dark. But, for a little bit of glow, it does the trick.
Greenville, NC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I have the light/medium one since I wasn’t sure how pigmented it would be, but I have to say it seems to be working really well! It gives me just a few shades darker, and I’ve used it for about a week now. Smells slightly like lavender which I like and is light, but still moisturizing!

Looking for your answer?