St. Tropez Gradual Tan Classic Everyday Face Cream, Medium/Dark, 1.6 oz uploaded by scarlet s.St. Tropez Gradual Tan Classic Everyday Face Cream, Medium/Dark, 1.6 oz uploaded by Cassandra R.

BY ST. TROPEZ

What it is: A newly formulated, ultra-hydrating face cream that gradually builds to create a classic, healthy-looking tan to suit all skintones. What it is formulated to do: For a natural, sunkissed glow, this newly formulated, deeply nourishing face cream features hyaluronic acid to soften skin and vitamin E to protect. The streak-free, easy-to-apply formula dries quickly and does not clog pores for a non-greasy, super-smooth finish that works great as a makeup base. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, reapply daily, or as desired, to build your depth of tan and leave skin traced with the new mood-boosting fragrance. What it is formulated without: Parabens Sulfates Phthalates What else you need to know: This product is dermatologically and clinically tested. Gradual Tan Classic Everyday Face Cream, Medium/Dark see more...

Diana M.
Hellesdon , Norwich
Not a very good tanning product as I find it does give a slight hint of colour but when I cleanse my face it just comes off on the make up removing wipes which makes me think it doesn’t actually go into the skin. Only reason I’m giving it 2 stars is because as a moisturiser it’s nice and makes my skin look really good and plump. It also didn’t make me break out which is good but the tanning side of it doesn’t work and it’s very expensive too for what it does.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
This self tanner sadly does not work for me. I love the brand, but this does not make me look tanned and Ive used it four times!! It also gives off quite a strong smell so I am cautious when I apply it. The one from First Aid Beauty works much better on me and tans me after one application. One thing I do enjoy about this lotion is that its nice and thick, but thats not enough reason for me to keep it. I will be returning this asap!
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
No no and no. I don’t want to be harsh I’m just being honest but this no matter how much I’ve exfoliated or moisturised prior to application, it just goes patchy. Its not medium or dark, it just runs so so orange! It left patched on my face. It was not nice.