BeautySkinTanning ProductsSt.Tropez
St Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse

St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse

The World’s first One Minute Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse is the most convenient way to an everyday sunkissed glow. Simply apply to dry skin daily and shower off after just 1 minute for a subtle golden glow from day one. Reapply daily, or leave on longer for a deeper glow.

How To Apply:

Step 1: Apply to dry skin in circular motions, using the light sheen to guide you.
Step 2: Wait 1 minute.
Step 3: Shower as normal.
Step 4: Your natural, sunkissed glow will gradually develop over 8 hours.
Step 5: Reapply daily or as desired to build your depth of tan.

Does this work well, should I leave it on longer than it says?
I’ve used the 3 minute st tropez shower lotion, is this product similar but just with a darker formula?
When you shower after applying, did you simply rinse it off and get out of use body wash?
Start your review of St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole U.
Vancouver, BC
1,484 reviews
St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse uploaded by Nicole U.
Purchased at: Sephora
St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse The world’s first Gradual Tan One Minute Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse easily fits in to my everyday routine and gives me a subtle sunkissed glow from day one. I apply to my dry skin and shower off after just one minute. My subtle glow will appear after 4-8 hours. I re-apply daily to build up to a color that suits me, or I leave it on longer for a deeper tan! #sttropez #tanning #selftanner #mousse
Naomi W.
Vancouver, BC
I used the entire bottle of this mousse and never really saw a result. I am super pale to begin with, and the only time I could get any colour is if I left it on for ten minutes. I’d much rather use their regular mousse, was just hoping this would give me more of a gradual tan.
Bailey D.
Stittsville, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Love that this is a pre-shower rather than the in shower products, but I think it stopped working. I’ve used it multiple times, and at first I noticed a darker complexion after use, but now I think I rinse it off too much in the shower or something because I don’t notice a different in my skin at all.
Katrina S.
Lethbridge, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
Didn’t work. Was so thick I had a hard time spreading it with the st tropez mitt. Followed instructions and ended up with no tan. I’ve literally been using it for like 5 days straight and nothing came of it.
jesse M.
Oakville, ON
I was pretty disappointed with this product. I used it almost every day for 2 weeks and only found a very slight difference in the colour of my skin. And I made sure to wait at least 2 minutes before getting in the shower just to make sure. I’m hoping to try out the actual tanning mousse and hope that it will work better than this product. Especially after spending $50 on this product.
Kyleigh M.
Toccoa
St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse uploaded by Kyleigh M.
I LOVE THIS! I use it every time I shower, and it gives the prettiest glow. Though for a deeper tan I recommend letting it sit for at least fifteen minutes. It is the least expensive option compared to the other tanners available from this brand.
Anuhea I.
Tualatin, OR
St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse uploaded by Anuhea I.
I really love this product ! Most self tanners turn my olive complexion orange but this was the perfect amount. I’d leave on for about 20-30 mins and the rinse off instead of the suggested 1 minute because you don’t really see much change. I found that sleeping in it over night makes you orange. If you want a sunless tan definitely recommend!
Macee N.
Molena , GA
St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse uploaded by Macee N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product hands-down one of the best self Tanners I’ve ever used it doesn’t have that nasty tanning smell and it’s also quick and easy to apply I’ll leave it on more than a minute before I get in the shower and I’ve been doing it for five days now and I’m really seeing results I love this product!
Christiana A.
Brighton, CO
St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse uploaded by Christiana A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Super easy to use. Slap it on with a mitt. Wait 1 minute. Shower. This is very very gradual. But it does add color. If you want a vibrant tan this isn’t what you’re looking for. I think this is the perfect winter color. It isn’t too dramatic but gives a healthy, natural color. No orange tint!
Alex H.
Parma, ID
I have heard only great things about the St.Tropez self tanners so I didn't hesitate when I saw this at Marshalls. After purchasing I saw reviews online that it didn't work, but I still wanted to try it. I used the entire bottle daily, sometimes twice a day and never saw any difference. I am still pasty, pasty! I was very hopeful it would work, as I used it leading up to the cruise I was going on. If you are looking for a self tanner, I would definitely recommend trying a different St. Tropez product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...