Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSt.Tropez
St Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse

St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse

The World’s first One Minute Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse is the most convenient way to an everyday sunkissed glow. Simply apply to dry skin daily and shower off after just 1 minute for a subtle golden glow from day one. Reapply daily, or leave on longer for a deeper glow.

How To Apply:

Step 1: Apply to dry skin in circular motions, using the light sheen to guide you.
Step 2: Wait 1 minute.
Step 3: Shower as normal.
Step 4: Your natural, sunkissed glow will gradually develop over 8 hours.
Step 5: Reapply daily or as desired to build your depth of tan.

Does this work well, should I leave it on longer than it says?
I’ve used the 3 minute st tropez shower lotion, is this product similar but just with a darker formula?
When you shower after applying, did you simply rinse it off and get out of use body wash?
Start your review of St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Anuhea I.
Tualatin, OR
St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse uploaded by Anuhea I.
I really love this product ! Most self tanners turn my olive complexion orange but this was the perfect amount. I’d leave on for about 20-30 mins and the rinse off instead of the suggested 1 minute because you don’t really see much change. I found that sleeping in it over night makes you orange. If you want a sunless tan definitely recommend!
Kyleigh M.
Toccoa
St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse uploaded by Kyleigh M.
I LOVE THIS! I use it every time I shower, and it gives the prettiest glow. Though for a deeper tan I recommend letting it sit for at least fifteen minutes. It is the least expensive option compared to the other tanners available from this brand.
Macee N.
Molena , GA
St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse uploaded by Macee N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product hands-down one of the best self Tanners I’ve ever used it doesn’t have that nasty tanning smell and it’s also quick and easy to apply I’ll leave it on more than a minute before I get in the shower and I’ve been doing it for five days now and I’m really seeing results I love this product!
Christiana S.
Commerce City, CO
St. Tropez Gradual Tan 1 Minute Everyday Pre-Shower Tanning Mousse uploaded by Christiana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Super easy to use. Slap it on with a mitt. Wait 1 minute. Shower. This is very very gradual. But it does add color. If you want a vibrant tan this isn’t what you’re looking for. I think this is the perfect winter color. It isn’t too dramatic but gives a healthy, natural color. No orange tint!
Alex H.
Parma, ID
I have heard only great things about the St.Tropez self tanners so I didn't hesitate when I saw this at Marshalls. After purchasing I saw reviews online that it didn't work, but I still wanted to try it. I used the entire bottle daily, sometimes twice a day and never saw any difference. I am still pasty, pasty! I was very hopeful it would work, as I used it leading up to the cruise I was going on. If you are looking for a self tanner, I would definitely recommend trying a different St. Tropez product.
Sofia P.
Corona, CA
From all the St.Tropez tanning mousses this one is my favorite. The reason why: since you use it before shower you minimize the risk of coloring your clothes.
McKenzie R.
Lincolnton, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I feel like 1 minute is not enough time to develop a tan! If you use this everyday before your shower I’m sure it’s great but not very practical! It does not turn you orange though! However I don’t feel like it’s worth buying
Erika F.
Memphis, TN
I can’t tell if it works well but it’s definitely subtle enough to not be fake looking and gradually building to look natural. I also prefer this when I don’t have time to lather up my whole body with lotions and sprays and wait for them to dry. It doesn’t streak either
anna T.
centreville
i love this product! it is a little tedious in the shower but promise me, it is SO worth it! you will love the scent and it does not leave you feeling sticky. this tanning mousse will give you that gorgeous, bronzer, glow that you have always wanted!
Laura-Maria P.
Redondo Beach, CA
The gradual one minute pre-shower tanner by St. Tropez, is the perfect product to have while traveling, because you can use it quickly and Be on the go and not worry about any streak marks on your skin or clothes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...