BY ST. TROPEZ

This enriched, nourishing body moisturizer cleverly combines serious skin care benefits with a healthy touch of bronze.  Infused with soothing aloe vera, this lotion will help give you smoother, skin while building a gradual golden tan, every day. Our innovative fragrance technology helps to take away the tell-tale tanning aroma to make way for a beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance.  Created by St. Tropez, the tanning experts you trust to get it right.  So whatever your skin type, it s easy to use for the most natural looking ultimate tan. Everyday Gradual Moisturizer/Tanner, Medium-Dark. see more...

• How well does this work for very sensitive/dry skin? 1 Answers
  • How well does this work for very sensitive/dry skin? 1 Answers
  • How is your complexion after a week use of this product? ...2 Answers
St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Moisturizer/Tanner
  • "Has a very very faint self-tanner scent, but no one I'm around says they can smell it (I have a very sensitive nose!)" in 1 review
Jensine B.
Columbus
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I have used St. Tropez mousse in the past and loved it. I wanted to go with someone more gradual so it wouldn't have as much of a smell and wouldn't stain my sheets. The smell on this was very mild for a self-tanner and I don't think anyone else noticed it. However, I like the mousse product better, as you can see where you are putting it on. This left me a bit streaky. I don't think I will buy this again.
Laura B.
Plant City
Review for: Light-Medium more...
I bought this as an alternative to the mousse I love from this brand. Maybe my expectations were too high, but i did not notice a difference in my skin tone at all with this lotion. Much better results were had with Jergens Natural Glow
Kim M.
I've been using a travel sized version of this in medium/dark and I like it. I'm very fair and it gives a nice olive toned tan without looking orange. It takes about a day to develop and starts fading the next day. The medium dark version isn't really that dark, so I feel like the light medium version will be very subtle. The tube I have is 2.5 oz and only lasts about 4-5 full body applications so this can definitely get expensive. I imagine you can probably mix or layer with regular lotion to stretch the product. The lotion has a strong smell than fades a bit when absorbed but the smell definitely lingers. I have tried the gradual mousse recently and prefer it because it absorbs faster, has a lighter scent, is more even, and is darker. All of St Tropez products are good but I think their mousses are the best
Tirzah C.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Medium/Dark more...
This is by far hands down the best self tanner I've used. No funky smell and lasts about 4 days on me if I don't exfoliate. It's better than most that I've tried in the past however I don't repurchase as often due to the price but I love it. Only downside I can see is that and maybe this is only me but I notice that I get extra sweaty when I wear it. Maybe it does something to my pores I have no idea but it doesn't stop me from using it!
Ada R.
This is a really good graduate Tanner it does take a little bit to develop and that's the only thing I don't like about leaving it on for so long but the tan comes out pretty good and it gradually wears off of your skin but not patchy it doesn't leave your skin patchy as it fades away very nice Tanner
Morgan B.
Monaca, PA
Review for: Medium/Dark more...
St. Tropaz is a great brand for a tanning moisturizer. I've only bought one bottle, but I love how it works for my body. Not only do I have a sunkissed glow, but it also leaves my skin shining and we'll hydrated. I bought it from Sephora and would recommend to anyone looking for this type of product.
Kristen m.
This product was disappointing considering how much I love the brand. I found that it was not very gradual at all. After my first use the tan was very predominant, but the downfall was that it was orange. It is not a natural looking color and really looks orange around ankles and knees.
Kelley A.
Saint Louis, MO
I've never been a huge fan of self tanners, but this St. Tropez situation is so subtle, matte, and odorless, that I've incorporated it into my summer routine. Application goes on evenly, but the product dries fairly quickly. Natural and even look - I love it!
Elizabeth B.
Charlotte, NC
Great self tanning product, especially for someone who is so fair skinned like myself! Everything else I have ever tried has either left me orange or with streaks, and this left a nice natural tan that was exactly what I hoped for
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
So worth the hype and the money. Dries quickly and does smell but it goes away. Gives a really believable and buildable color. I am super pale but it doesn't look orange or overly bronze on my skin. Invest in the mitt too as it makes applying so much easier.
Katherine M.
King George, VA
I really wanted to get this, but I have really bad luck with self-tanners, it gets super blotchy and flaky on my stomach and inner elbows. Has anyone had this experience with this product?
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
How is your complexion after a week use of this product? Even skin tone, natural glow?
Rebecca M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this make you look orange at all?
Lauren B.
It doesn't make you look orange. One of their products has a built in tanner so it shows up within the hour- that's pretty dark. It looks natural. Make sure to exfoliate first and I sometimes combine it with a plain moisturize if I am worried about blotches. Hope this helps ladies xoxo
Jessica P.
Dana Point, CA
How well does this work for very sensitive/dry skin?