suggested searches

22%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This tanning mouse is the best brand I've ever tried and the only one I'll use . It gives a the perfect golden brown tan without any orange tone. I exfoliate prior to using and apply with a tanning mitt which provides me with a streak free golden brown gorgeous tan! I highly recommend trying this brand
The color was awesome. I was so impressed with the tan. However the next day it looked like i was all scaley. I moisturized, exfoliated. I did it all and I have used it several times and the same thing always happens.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Any super fair skinned people use this and like it ? Color ok? Compared to the express version?
0 answers
searching for a good self tanner, i’ve already got olive skin but want to go a little darker faster then laying out. really interested in this product, has anyone used this and absolutely loved it?
How does this compare to Loving Tan. I use the color Ultra Dark and I’m trying to achieve the darkest tan possible without having to apply multiple layers?
more questions