St Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse 200mL

St Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse 200mL

Any super fair skinned people use this and like it ? Color ok? Compared to the express version?
searching for a good self tanner, i’ve already got olive skin but want to go a little darker faster then laying out. really interested in this product, has anyone used this and absolutely loved it?
How does this compare to Loving Tan. I use the color Ultra Dark and I’m trying to achieve the darkest tan possible without having to apply multiple layers?
Start your review of St Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse 200mL!
Product Highlights
I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!in reviews
I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you.in reviews
Streaking and patchyness are 100% avoidable if you exfoliate and moisturize properly before applying allowing for a natural looking tan.in reviews
I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you.in reviews
As a VERY pale girl whose skin doesn't react to tanner, I highly recommend this self tanner for a nice natural tan.in reviews
Taylor B.
Fort Worth, TX
St Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse 200mL uploaded by Taylor B.
The technology with this self tanner is amazing. If you've ever looked at it or tried it, you'd notice the mousse has a slight green tinge to it. That counters the red-orange tones most self tanners have, giving you a perfect bronze! This is without a doubt one of the best self tanners for people like me who love a deep, dark tan but don't want to spend time in the sun or in beds. I will usually put on one coat, let it dry, apply a second coat, and sleep with it on. Rinse it off in the morning, and I'm bronzed for the gods! On days I want a beaming glow, I'll lotion up with Gleam by Melanie Mills! If you love a great tan, this is the product for you!!
Kristin  R.
W Bloomfield, MI
I have never been an enthusiast about self tan until I found St. Tropez. My only complaint was that the color could be deeper, especially in the summer time. The "dark" formulation makes a good thing even better. I have quite fair skin naturally, and I find that the dark color is perfect. When applying with a mitt (either the St. Tropez one or Ulta's work fine) I can get even application very quickly. This product seems a bit thinner than the original formulation, so more care is needed to prevent streaks. Exfoliating prior to applying is key to getting a good result.
Nicole H.
Suwanee
This product didn't work for me. My friends love it and it seems to work great for them but I've tried it a couple times and it makes me look tan at first but then as soon as I shower I'm left with no color and right back where I started. I do have an olive skin tone. I'm not sure why my skin wouldn't absorb the color but just didn't work for me! The product it's self smells good and is easy to apply!
Nikki L.
Duluth, MN
St Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse 200mL uploaded by Nikki L.
This is by far the best self tanner out there. Virtually streak free and the color looks so real. Everytime I use this someone always asks me what tropical place did I just leave from. It lasts for at least a week and doesn't have a nasty smell. Very easy to use with a mitt. The only downfall is its very expensive but definetly cheaper/healthier then a tanning bed. I recommend to all. Only tip is keep your body moisturized before and after you use this.
Nakira H.
Boaz, AL
St Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse 200mL uploaded by Nakira H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely loved this!! It comes out on your skin a little green looking,but it turns you such a beautiful bronze color! I would recommend sleeping in it over night in some dark clothes and it didn't transfer onto my sheets either. The color lasted me for over a week and it faded very evenly with me moisturizing and showering every day. I would definitely recommend it to others and I will definitely be buying it again!
Kareen W.
I really like this product because it gets you super tan and lasts 4 to 5 days which is longer than most products. Just make sure you don’t put any clothes on until it’s completely dry or it will rub on your clothing.
Lindsey D.
Overland Park, KS
I love the st tropes dark mousse. It shows up quickly and evenly. I always use it before vacation.
Glori M.
I liked this I didn't love it. I liked the color, it was a nice deep tan. It is colored when it comes out so you know exactly where it is. The mitt is a little rough and hard to clean. Here's what I didn't love. After a while it turned green and then it started to turn my skin green too, not wicked witch green but a tint. Still not the look I was going for.
ava S.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
pretty good tanning mousse, i don’t get streaks or any other issues from it but i do think there is better ones out there for the high price. the fake tan scent is pretty strong and it doesn’t last very long after a few days.
Lilly O.
Charlotte, NC
This self tanner will not leave you looking like an orange at all. The smell isn’t nearly as bad as other self tanners I’ve tried.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...