St. Tropez Bronzing Rocks

These new shimmering Bronzing Rocks provide the perfect finish to your St. Tropez tan. Bronzing Rocks, Shimmer Bronze.

Has anyone tried this bronzer?? Does it blend well? The color looks great!
What is the best kind of brush to use with this?
Anyone used these and had a bad experience? Never even heard of tanning rocks
Start your review of St. Tropez Bronzing Rocks!
How would you rate this product?
Ambrosia H.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Oooh wee, I love these great investment my natural tan has faded and this has kept me going!
Macy J.
morganfield
I have tried some like these and loved them, would love to try these ! They look very nice.
Zoe M.
Richardson, TX
Love st tropez! All of their bronzing products looks so natural! So you can actually fake tan and not be worried about looking orange
Lauren P.
Alabaster, AL
I'm obsessed with this bronzer! I use several St. Tropez product and this is my new favorite! It's different than all the other bronzers out there and it looks really cool! It blends beautifully with any skin tone! I've let several friends you it and they all love it!
Yesenia P.
Me encanta este bronziador perfect para lucir nuestro maquillaje y illuminoso
Me encanta este bronziador perfect para lucir nuestro maquillaje y illuminoso
Ale G.
National city , CA
Great product:) I really loved it. The only thing is that it's really fragile and you have to be carefully with it. It is a really pigmented product and I highly recommend it. You are not going to regretted. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Desiree M.
Wahiawa, HI
Didn't think I'd like this because of it being rocks but it's awesome! So pigmented
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
I love the luxurious formula and what it comes in. It's so classy and a very expensive looking product. A lot of times I find bronzes looking muddy on the face, but this one works well with all skin tones and leaves a nice dewey bronzed look. #musthave
Carla R.
Glendale, CA
Have you ever wanted to be bronze like a goddess. This is your chance for that effortless glow!
Mya R.
Hawkins, TX
It is great for daily use its nice it has a great plend and I love it. I use it everyday day and more