St. Tropez Bronzing Rocks uploaded by brenda v.

BY ST. TROPEZ

These new shimmering Bronzing Rocks provide the perfect finish to your St. Tropez tan. Bronzing Rocks, Shimmer Bronze. see more...

Olivia A.
Oh my gosh this bronzer is so amazing it's the best thing that I have tried. it's on the pricey side of course but it's so amazing!! I'm in love with it my dad uses it and my grandma. It's a really amazing product how it sits on your face makes you look like the sun kissed you. I suggest you pick up St.Tropez bronzing rocks.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
Bronzers always scare me so much because they always make my pale skin look dirty, but with these bronzing rocks i was able to get a slight bronze along with the shimmer as well! This bronzer is very buildable and definitely worth the money as it lasts quite a while as well.
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
I love the luxurious formula and what it comes in. It's so classy and a very expensive looking product. A lot of times I find bronzes looking muddy on the face, but this one works well with all skin tones and leaves a nice dewey bronzed look. #musthave
madison w.
maryville , TN
This is a good quality product but you can get better products for the same price. the beads make it hard to get pigmentation on a brush so I decided to go with a too faced bronzer instead! overall the product is average and I would not repurchase.
Alexis G.
National City, CA
Great product:) I really loved it.
The only thing is that it's really fragile and you have to be carefully with it. It is a really pigmented product and I highly recommend it. You are not going to regretted. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
I really like this product as it is fairly light bronzer and is not glittery/shimmery. Gives me just a bit of extra color. I am brunette with a fair complexion and this is just right. I tried a few others that said they we light but they were very "coppery" and shiny.
Amber V.
I am a big fan of St. Tropez products and came across this product on accident. I am incredibly grateful that I purchased it because it now only provides that summer glow, but it is not sticky at all.
Akira M.
Midland, NC
Great bronzer. It is a very neat way to apply your bronzer. It is very easy to blend. It's great for contouring!!! I love this shimmery finish. It goes great with a good foundation. I think others should try this!
Kelly B.
I think this brand is amazing. I always use their product to be tan. I love getting my color on and this brand every helps me achieve those goals. I love these rocks because you never go overboard and look too overdone. It takes a lot of effort to go overboard. I love this product a lot.
Emily K.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Perfect summer bronzer! I use St. Tropez self tanners all summer long. However I don't like to put it on my face in fear of breaking out. This bronzer helps me achieve that perfect sun kissed glow that matches the rest of my body.
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
What kind of brush would I use for this?
Katie Q.
What does the bronzing rocks do?
Jessica C.
Battle Ground, WA
Is this good for an all over bronzer?
Megan K.
What is this for? It looks like a cool product to try!
How is this product used