BY ST. TROPEZ

St. Tropez s favorite powder bronzer is back! This unique pressed powder comes in one shade. It applies sheer and can be reapplied for deeper color. Apply to face and neck with a dome brush. Powder Bronzer, Matte Finish, Bronzer - Matte. see more...

Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Hazel Green, AL
This is a great bronzer! No orange color and goes on smooth. Lasts all day, too. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Burbank, CA
I was hesitant to believe that St Tropez makes such great products. I'm in love with this bronzer! I use it all over my body: on my collarbone, legs, back, face, neck. I love it! It's pricey but worth it for a summer run.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It is incredibly light feeling, but does a great job at making you look a little more bronze. Highly recommend.
maggie b.
maggie b.
Winfield, IL
Makes your face have such good structure and is an all day product which helps when you work and you go to school
jessica m.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Goes great on your face!! It has a smell to it ! It works wanders for me!!
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Review for: Matte Bronzer Matte
I really enjoyed this product. I don't usually it bronzer but this one gives me just the right amount of bronzing on my face.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Matte Bronzer Matte
This product is perfect for any type of skin tone. looks great on the skin! really recommend to purchase
Michelle Rose D.
Michelle Rose D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this bronzer! it's a great color and it is easily bendable. the only thing wrong with it is the price!
Jess C.
Jess C.
Makes your face so soft and doesn't look like your wearing alot/too much makeup. fab.
nabila s.
nabila s.
Compact powder is good.shed all so good and makes skin amazing. I like this product
Audie w.
Audie w.
macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good bronzer!! Help! This one is rated five star but it may be because it only has two reviews! Is it really that great?
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
If you have tried this do you like the color?? I am a medium, do they have a good color for me? Is it too shiny?? I like a natural tan bronzer...
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it break you out? does it leave an even application or is it splotchy? how pigmented is it and how long does it last?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lubbock , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Darienne K.