St. Tropez Bronzer uploaded by Danielle S.

BY ST. TROPEZ

St. Tropez s favorite powder bronzer is back! This unique pressed powder comes in one shade. It applies sheer and can be reapplied for deeper color. Apply to face and neck with a dome brush. Powder Bronzer, Matte Finish, Bronzer - Matte. see more...

Jessica K.
Burbank, CA
I was hesitant to believe that St Tropez makes such great products. I'm in love with this bronzer! I use it all over my body: on my collarbone, legs, back, face, neck. I love it! It's pricey but worth it for a summer run.
Kate R.
I love this stuff! It is incredibly light feeling, but does a great job at making you look a little more bronze. Highly recommend.
Nathalie C.
I really enjoyed this product. I don't usually it bronzer but this one gives me just the right amount of bronzing on my face.
maggie b.
Winfield, IL
Makes your face have such good structure and is an all day product which helps when you work and you go to school
Shawna B.
Hazel Green, AL
This is a great bronzer! No orange color and goes on smooth. Lasts all day, too. Would definitely recommend.
Michelle Rose D.
Love this bronzer! it's a great color and it is easily bendable. the only thing wrong with it is the price!
Karla R.
Fontana, CA
This product is perfect for any type of skin tone. looks great on the skin! really recommend to purchase
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Goes great on your face!! It has a smell to it ! It works wanders for me!!
Danielle S.
This is my favourite bronzer of all time! St. Tropez are the masters of tanning, we all know that but this bronzer is the best one I have ever found! I’ve been using it since I went to college and trained with St. Tropez and have never looked back since; so for around 10 years now! It’s a completely matte finish and with very buildable coverage so you can build up in summer and tone it down in winter. It is so tightly compact that it lasts for so long even when you use it every day! I will never look for anything to beat this because I already believe I’ve found the best!
Lauren D.
ashton
My all time favourite bronzer! I have used this for many years and it never fails me! A little goes a very long way this product and it is great to gradually build to reach your desired shade! This is also a great shade for contouring and adding some definition to your makeup! I am repeat buyer of this and I love it! Although in the pan, the product does look very orange, however once applied this is beautiful Matt bronzer!
Audie w.
Gray, GA
I am in need of a good bronzer!! Help! This one is rated five star but it may be because it only has two reviews! Is it really that great?
Marta A.
Does it break you out? does it leave an even application or is it splotchy? how pigmented is it and how long does it last?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
If you have tried this do you like the color?? I am a medium, do they have a good color for me? Is it too shiny?? I like a natural tan bronzer...
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
lynette P.
Brentwood
I use all of their self tanners! Where the heck did a bronzer come from????? Intrigued. Whose tried it?Texture? Skin tones best for? Shimmer or matte?