St. Tropez Award Winning Glow Kit uploaded by Jennifer C.St. Tropez Award Winning Glow Kit uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY ST. TROPEZ

Award Winning Glow Kit - Discover the very best of St. Tropez with their Allure Best of Beauty Award Winners and create a flawless healthy looking golden glow. In this kit, you will find the Beauty Breakthrough Product of 2015, the Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion and the Best of Beauty Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse. These products deliver expert results in minimal time, whether you have 3 minutes in the shower or 3 hours to develop a long lasting tan.Add a sunkissed golden glow to your shower routine with Gradual Tan In Shower Tanning Lotion. With Sweet Almond Oil, this lotion leaves skin feeling nourished whilst developing a natural looking streak free golden glow. Apply as required to build a depth of color that suits you. Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse is St. Tropez's most advanced, no-fuss, fast-acting tan yet; you can tan, shower and go in as little as one hour. This easy to use, quick drying and lightweight mousse is specially formulated to absorb quickly into the skin, allowing you to select your shade of tan by choosing when to wash off the tinted guide color.A $79 Value!Award Winning Glow Kit Includes:Gradual Tan In Shower Tanning Lotion (6.7 oz.)Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse (6.7 oz.)Applicator Mitt - Award Winning Glow Kit see more...

Christina H.
Denver, NC
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this kit. I love everything about it. For the kit to only be 49 dollars was amazing! Alone the express tan is 44 dollars. I would recommend this to just about anyone!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This kit is great for those looking for a sunkissed tan without the UV exposure. I make sure to exfoliate and moisturize my skin really well prior to application. This step is KEY. The kit comes with a mitt to apply the product. Upward, circular motions are the best for achieving a natural finish. I took a star off because it can be tricky applying at first until you get the hang of it. I wish it was easier to apply to the hands. For my face, I mix some mousse with my moisturizer and apply, then immediately wash my hands. The shower lotion is great for maintaining your tan in-between mousse applications or if you don't want much of a tan but want a nice, subtle glow. There is minimal transfer to white or light bras the first day or two so you have to be careful. Overall, this is a solid product and I would repurchase.
Jennifer C.
Cleburne, TX
I have been trying this product for the last couple of days. I love it! This is @sttropeztan express bronzing mousse, in shower gradual tanning lotion, and mitt. I picked this bad boy up at @ultabeauty. The price is $49, (Which is a steal. The mousse alone costs $44), plus I had a 20% off coupon.
This did not turn me orange. My elbows, knees, and places like that don't look funny. I look like I am developing a natural tan. I will definitely continue to use this product. There are so many things I liked about it. This post would be a million miles long if I listed all of them.
If you have used it before, comment below with your thoughts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 😆🌞
Daneen R.
Norwalk, CT
This is by far my favorite self tanner! It has a lightweight, easy to apply mousse formulation that dries fast. It has no stinky self tan smell either. It's streak free, easy to apply for, non-sticky with no transfer and is ultra hydrating. It has no parabens, sulfates or phthalates. I suggest exfoliating about a day before use. Then, moisturize any dry areas such as elbows knees ankles and feet. If you can, use the applicator mitt to apply the product in upward, circular motions. Just wait until the product dries before you get dressed, and let develop for at least 12 hours before washing off for a nice even tan.
Sierra R.
Houma, LA
I love this kit! The value of the kit is unbeatable. The express tanner is my absolute favorite because it gives me the glow I want for the summer, and it works instantly. I used the mitt with it, and loved it. I only ever used my hands before to apply. The in shower gradual tanner is also pretty nice if you want to maintain your tan! They all smell very nice, not like a fake tan!
Rachael M.
I've been using St. Tropez the past year whether it has been tanning for prom or just because i feel a little too pale and I dont have any bad things to say about it. The express mousse is fantastic and so is the in shower. It dries fast and isn't streaky. Also it gives a natural olive glow to my skin. Definitely a great alternative to laying in tanning bed!
Brittany B.
Absolutely love this kit! I have an event coming up and have been trying to stay away from tanning beds and this worked amazing! My color is so bronze and not orangey at all! Definitely worth the money. I was scared I wouldn't put it on right but the mouse goes on super smooth and easy! My tan turned out great especially for my first time.
Shelby T.
I absolutely love this self tanner! I was very wary about using self tanner myself, but tanning so bad for your skin and buying for stray tan gets pricey. My friend was using St. Tropez and she looked great so I gave it a shot, I'm obsessed with it now! Goes on great and no strikes. Awesome product and I would suggest it to everybody
Rachel R.
Macomb, MI
Bought this a few months ago and can't get enough. I prefer the mousse with the mitt, you get long lasting color in only about 15 mins. The in shower tanning doesn't do much imo. Only con is that the mousse can be kind of sticky and hard to dry if it's humid out, just keep your windows closed and you should be fine!
Chelsea S.
Orlando, FL
This is literally the best sunless tanner on the market. It is the only sun tanner that doesn't streak, look orange or appear fake. The bronze is a nice glow. Also, it is incredibly easy to apply. The hand sponge is great! I would 100% recommend St. Tropez as pretty much the only sunless tanner to get.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Does this tanner rub off on your clothes I just bought it and haven't tried itSt. Tropez Award Winning Glow Kit