St. Pauli Girl Lager Beer uploaded by Christie C.

BY ST. PAULI GIRL

St. Pauli girl lager bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Michelle D.
LOS ANGELES
Review for: Beer Lager more...
Looovveee this beer as well as many other, but this one is in between a string and light beer. Doesn’t really have a distinct flavor to it but will get the job done if you like a little buzz. Very affordable as well.
Jason C.
Its's a lager which for me is a great style of beer. The flavor is smooth, but i do not think this beer is more popular in my area because of the price. When i see this beer no matter the time of year i have to buy it. Working in the shop this is a nice beer to sip on.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Even though this is going to make a family member angry, she used to be a Pauli Girl in the 90s I could not take this lager, not sure what it is but it has a peculiar taste that just doesn't sit well with me. I tried it again, and was told it was an acquired taste, no it is just not my cup of tea.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
German-style beer! Of course I love it! :) Seriously though. The flavor is nice and full - no bitter beer face. My husband always says he doesn't like beer....unless I bring home German beer :) We've had St. Pauli Girl at home several times. Would buy again.
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not my kind of alcohol but I know people who enjoy this and it's not all bad, I'm more a sweet alcohol person and apple ale beer person but lager it's not that bad.
Michelle N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Mild, refreshing, but at the same time nothing to write home about. Better than a Miller Lite or other american light beer, but not crazy awesome or anything.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is crisp.. light. Taste great. Good pairing is Mexican food or steak and potato.. good alcohol content and packaging is bright, colorful engaging.
Rebecca D.
New Caney, TX
The best beer german ale ever made! I try to find this always before buying any other beer. St.paulies girl is my very favorite nrand
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like this beer. Its strong but not too strong. It has a nice little flavor to it. I actually enjoyed drinking it.
ashley s.
oostburg, wi
I thought the beer was very bitter and skunky tasting. I was very surprised, and would probably not buy it again.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Do they even sell these in America ?
Johanna G.
Whittier, CA
Haven't tried this beer, what does it taste like? Do you guys recommend?
Asia D.