St. Nicholas Square St. Nicholas Square
St. Nicholas Square

St. Nicholas Square "Happy Holidays" Felt Throw Pillow (White)

BY ST. NICHOLAS SQUARE

Wish your guests Happy Holidays with this St. Nicholas Square felt throw pillow. In natural. PRODUCT FEATURES Sewn closed PRODUCT DETAILS 12"H x 18"W Fabric: polyester, cotton Fill: fiberfill Spot clean Imported Size: 12X18. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Novelty. Material: Polyester/Felt/Cotton. see more...

St. Nicholas Square
St. Nicholas Square "Happy Holidays" Felt Throw Pillow (White)
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I have this pillow for my couch for Christmas time! It adds so much to getting into the holiday season! I love the way it looks with all my other decorations. It’s a great throw pillow and I would definitely recommend this.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Super cute accent pillow I purchased at Kohls. Retail price was $34.99 and I was able to snatch it up at 50% off & I also earned kohls cash for later!!!! Yay!! Let me know if you e found this beauty anywhere else.
CHRISTINE H.
Pasadena
Such great, comfertable pillow. The prices may be off more than you'd like to pay for but, the print color and texture really is exquisite.