BY ST MORIZ

St Moriz 200ml Instant Self Tanning Mousse Dark (Dark Mousse) (Dark Mousse + St Moriz Mitt)

Dana L.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I purchased the dark instant tanning mousse & it turned my body completely GREEN! It was horrible!! I had to scrub my body extremely & intensely in order to get it off. You can even see on the nozzle in the picture I provided that it is green. At first I thought that was the normal initial developing color but nope! I looked like a ninja turtle 😑 I purchased it again hoping it was just an issue with that one bottle but it happened again.
Jamie H.
ARDMORE, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This seems like a whole new level of sunless tan. I used to use jergens or neutrogena spray, but they are both greasy and they stink, take forever to dry and look orange and streaky. This is a whole new formula... I applied it with a mitt and definitely recommend that. The guide color is so helpful. I went back 5 minutes after applying to my whole body and was able to touch up spots I missed before it dried, so now I have a super even glow. It looks like I'm actually glowing from within, and it doesn't get all gross and in your pores. I have very fair skin and I left it on for three hours and it looks better and more natural than I could have imagined! 100% recommend.
Leah P.
Pembrokeshire , Milford Haven
Absolutely love this product, I find it so much better than all the expensive brands like bindi sands! The formula is great and I usually leave it on overnight and wash it off the following morning and it give me a lovely tan which isn’t patchy! I find it easy to blend into my skin and I the the way it looks on my skin! 100% recommended this tan to everyone!
Jessica d.
Saint Stephen
This is the best foam tanning product that I have ever used. It’s a amazing price, and goes on so evenly when put on with a mit. It gives a great dark color, and I love the instant bronze look. I’ll buy it again!
Kamilla S.
newcastle upon tyne
This tan is so affordable, in the UK a lot of different shops sometimes sell it even cheaper or Superdrug usually have some sort of deal on. It gives such a nice brown/bronze colour to the skin and when left over night to develop and then washed off lasts a good few days and colour is amazing. I wouldn’t recommend putting it on and then going out as if your skin gets in contact with water or liquid, the tan will run and be streaky/ patchy (not a good look). I always put it on a night before an event and wash it off the morning of the event so I don’t have this problem.
Sonata Z.
The best and only tan I use. Super cheap to buy and gives me a very dark tan. The colour is not too orange which is great. It lasts me about a week if I look after it. I have repurchase many times. I recommend it
Abbie M.
perth
The best tan I have tried!!! Doesn’t make you look orange and streaky at all. I sleep with it over night and wash it off in the morning I use black bedsheets to it doesn’t transfer onto white ones. Will continue to buy this in dark and the new darker than dark can’t wait for new products from this brand. A much loved customer!!! Definitely should try so cheap and a quality product!!!
Charlotte W.
St Moriz is my favourite tan brand. I love their dark tan, it creates such a pretty colour that lasts. It does have that Norma tan smell but fades after showering. I have also used their one hour express tan which is amazing!!
Jenny M.
Stuart
How long does this usually last?
Peyten Y.
Perrysburg
Has anyone used St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse 200ml - Dark With St Moriz Tanning Mitt or any related products from this company?? Thinking about switching things up from my normal tanner.
Terin M.
West Palm Beach
Does anyone with sensitive skin have issues with this product? St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse