BeautySkinTanning ProductsSt Moriz
Advanced Pro Exfoliating Primer

St Moriz Advanced Pro Exfoliating Primer

The Exfoliating Skin Primer is the secret to achieving the perfect, most professional, natural looking tan. Preps, primes, and evens skin before tan application - exfoliates skin leaving it feeling smooth and silky ready for tan application - tested on sensitive skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St Moriz Advanced Pro Exfoliating Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Vlada A.
London, London
St Moriz Advanced Pro Exfoliating Primer uploaded by Vlada A.
I didn't really understand this product. I was expecting it to be like a scrub, which would take my fake tan off and polish my skin. Instead, I noticed that it is very liquidy and doesn't scrub my skin too well. I think it would be more effective if I made scrub myself from sugar and honey, to be honest
Mia W.
England
Brill makes my skin feel so so soft and ready for my new tan. I feel so so clean after .
Emily H.
I use this exfoliator not only pre-tanning, but regularly to keep my skin soft and remove any dry/flakey skin! I use a small amount on my face and have experienced no discomfort or stinging. Very affordable and leaves skin looking and feeling amazing!
Chloe 🐱.
Worcestershire
The best body exfoliatior I have found... and it was on a whim! A good exfoliant without being super abrasive. I just wish there was a bigger bottle as i seem to get through it super quick! I recommend this to anyone who uses gradual/fake tan for keeping it looking even.
Jen P.
Makes such a difference to my tan. Makes it darker and more even and my skin feel so smooth.
Anna A.
Pimlico, London
One of my favourite exfoliating products. I use it every time before I leave for a vacation. Very gentle on your skin but still does an incredible job of removing dead skin and prepare your body for sun!

Looking for your answer?