BY ST MICHELLE

Erath pinot noir wine 750 ml see more...

Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
Incredible Pinot Noir from my hometown winery! I grew up a short distance from the winery and have watched them make incredible wines over the years! Hands down this is one of the best Pinot's under $20 you can find. Medium bodied with bold fruits and a roasted coffee-like finish. Delicious!
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm a big St. Michelle fan, the pinot is great. Pairs very nicely with steak or pasta. I'm a repeat customer mostly based on brand recognition. Price point is average, not crazy expensive.
Rachel B.
Moody, AL
Great Pinot Noir! Light in the body, warm in the mouth, long legs, and long finish. I get notes of strawberry, red cherry, plum and a hint of caramel. One of my favorite wines right and is very enjoyable to drink daily.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
This is a great wine, and it goes great with steak or seafood dinner, but I think it is way to over priced. It has the same smoothness as other wines that are priced below it, and there are other substitutes for this wine. Don't get me wrong, its a great wine, and i have bought it several times but if I a just getting off work and want a glass this is not my go to because of the price.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
I am a huge Erath Pinot Noir fan! I have enjoyed it for a few years now and I suggest it to my friends and family all the time. It's got some great earthy tones to it and it pairs well with just about everything from dinner to dessert to an empty couch and trash tv...
Carolyn B.
Manhattan, KS
It's a little dry for me, but the price was affordable for a graduate student such as myself. This was the first time purchasing, and it wasn't my favorite, but still drinkable for sure! Probably would be better for others that prefer dryer wine.
Sandra G. R.
Westwego, LA
Very bold, but pleasing flavor without being too overwhelming, with a very clean finish. I would recommend for dinner parties, as it's an approachable and enjoyable wine, for newbies, but still complex enough for seasoned wine drinkers. At the price point, it would make a nice gift.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
St. Michelle Erath Pinot Noir Wine, is a smooth tasting wine to drink. I like the taste of this wine. It's silky and smooth. Perfect wine to drink with a steak dinner. I recommend everyone give it a try.
Deepti R.
Pinot noir is a top favorite red wine for me and I love this one. I tried this at the Erath winery in Oregon and it was delicious. It's lighter and has great flavoring. I definitely recommend trying this to anyone who likes red wines on the lighter side
Cory H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Pinot Noirs! So smooth and silky! You can really taste a difference in the Oregon Pinot Noirs! This is a bargain at around $18 a bottle!