St Michelle 14 Hands Hot to Trot Washington State 2009 Red Wine 750 ml uploaded by Marifer R.St Michelle 14 Hands Hot to Trot Washington State 2009 Red Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sarah T.St Michelle 14 Hands Hot to Trot Washington State 2009 Red Wine 750 ml uploaded by Beau H.

BY ST MICHELLE

14 hands hot to trot washington state 2009 red wine 750 ml see more...

Janice F.
Columbus, OH
I have only recently gotten into red wines (previously I was a Moscato and Riesling girl) and that was because my roommate had me try a sip of this.  It was enough to convert me! I look for this every time I am shopping for wine.  I have tried other wines but I come back to the Hot To Trot every time.  It is smooth, subtle, yet delicious.  I have had other white wine drinkers try it and it has won them over as well.  I have had luck finding it on sale for about $10 although it is consistently $9.99 at my Sam's Club.  Therefore, it's a pretty good price for a wine as great as this one!
Tami R.
Kernersville, NC
I picked this up on a whim at Publix because it was on sale, and I am so glad I did. I love red blends and this one may be my new favorite, especially at a price point of $8-$10 per bottle.  It's falls nicely in the middle of sweet and dry with tannins that are present but soft.  But the thing that really stood out was the lovely oak flavor present in the aroma and taste.  This will definitely be my go-to red for fire pit season!
Marifer R.
San Antonio, TX
My boyfriend bought this for a romantic dinner but I don't love dry red wine so I just had a glass to be nice. But then we also used the wine to cook with some ribs which I would've never thought and it was really good. So for cooking yes, for drinking not for me.
Kelsey M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a great table wine. For the price it's a great taste. I usually drink this wine at home during the week days when the meal is casual. It's not too bold nor fruity. It has a smooth finish and everyone is able to drink it!
Jenny C.
This is my favorite wine!  I am happy to try other wines if we go out to eat at a restaurant.  But, if I'm going to be home for the evening, this is the wine that I'll be opening.  I can find it at Costco or my local grocery store and you can't beat the price.
Jessica B.
My favorite cheap red blend! This is my go to wine when I need a quick red blend. The flavor is incredible, bold and delicious. I purchase this at Publix and keep it on repeat.
Tammy H.
San Diego, CA
This is the first wine I fell in love with after tasting several my first time (I did not start drinking wine until I was in my mid 20's). It is smooth and is not to brash for the unsophisticated wine drinker, but is not so sweet or cheap that the experienced wine drinker wouldn't enjoy it. I would say it is just right between dry and smooth, just enough of each.
Alex M.
Pasco, WA
This is my favorite wine, I always have a bottle on hand. I love the rich velvety taste. I buy it from the grocery store, but I do live near the actual winery it comes from. I recommend it to others who like red wine.
Amber S.
A dear friend introduced me to this bottle of beauty in December 2015. The perfect way to kick off winter. Not to dry, not to sweet, call me Goldilocks because this wine is Just Right!!! #redwine means #redlips!!
Jasmine M.
Bigfork , Mt
This is a great wine that is often on special. I bought this bottle for $7.99 and hope to enjoy it on its own. The blend is top notch plus it's from my home state Washington!