St Michelle 14 Hands Hot to Trot Washington State 2009 Red Wine 750 ml uploaded by Sarah T.St Michelle 14 Hands Hot to Trot Washington State 2009 Red Wine 750 ml uploaded by Beau H.

BY ST MICHELLE

14 hands hot to trot washington state 2009 red wine 750 ml see more...

Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a great table wine. For the price it's a great taste. I usually drink this wine at home during the week days when the meal is casual. It's not too bold nor fruity. It has a smooth finish and everyone is able to drink it!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Pasco , WA
This is my favorite wine, I always have a bottle on hand. I love the rich velvety taste. I buy it from the grocery store, but I do live near the actual winery it comes from. I recommend it to others who like red wine.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Bigfork , Mt
This is a great wine that is often on special. I bought this bottle for $7.99 and hope to enjoy it on its own. The blend is top notch plus it's from my home state Washington!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Tyler, TX
This wine is by far my favorite! I love it's velvety finish on my tongue. I love the flavors of black cherry and plum. #hottotrot #14hands
Janice F.
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
I have only recently gotten into red wines (previously I was a Moscato and Riesling girl) and that was because my roommate had me try a sip of this.  It was enough to convert me! I look for this every time I am shopping for wine.  I have tried other wines but I come back to the Hot To Trot every time.  It is smooth, subtle, yet delicious.  I have had other white wine drinkers try it and it has won them over as well.  I have had luck finding it on sale for about $10 although it is consistently $9.99 at my Sam's Club.  Therefore, it's a pretty good price for a wine as great as this one!
Amber S.
Amber S.
A dear friend introduced me to this bottle of beauty in December 2015. The perfect way to kick off winter. Not to dry, not to sweet, call me Goldilocks because this wine is Just Right!!! #redwine means #redlips!!
Beau H.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Delicious! Fruity but not too fruit forward with a great mouth feel and medium tannins. So smooth and easy to drink! It's a great gift wine because it's a crowd pleaser!
Marlee C.
Marlee C.
Lakeland, FL
This is a very good red wine it's very bold on your pallet. Pairs well with anything that is of redmeat. Or pasta. Highly recommend this as it's pretty cheap
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Conroe, TX
My parents brought me home a bottle a few years ago from a trip they went on. By far, my absolute favorite wine out there. I love merlot, but this red blend makes my taste buds happy!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Love this red blend! It warms my soul. It's a great wine for a reasonable price. It doesn't break the bank but tastes delicious!