St. Jude

St. Jude Children's Research...
4157 Reviews
5 / 5
I just like to donate to this charity because no body wants to see kids suffering I can’t imagine what this kids go through and their families……….
5 / 5
St Jude childrens research hospital is an amazing charity. They give back to families who have sick children. Everyone should donate money to them
5 / 5
I had help out in though we good nation Sandra Children’s Hospital because I think it’s a great opportunity for people to help families they need especially kids that have a disease like leukemia cancer. I think it’s a great organization
5 / 5
My family has personally known families that have been helped by the St Jude charity and we have only heard great things. It is an absolutely wonderful, impactful charity.
5 / 5
I like to donate to Saint Jude, because it is a wonderful organization that helps children with cancer and officer parents focus on their child’s health and not worry about expenses
5 / 5
St.Juse children’s research hospital is one of Us top charity. Normally i dnt give charity because 90% of the money wont go to where it support to go to. They actually use the charity money to help children.
5 / 5
This is one of the best charities to support! These kids are tougher then anyone I know. Support t really helps them and their families so look into it if you haven’t yet.
5 / 5
I love st.Jude. It’s an amazing non profit. I absolutely love their cause. I love children and it’s so heavy on my heart what they go through. I will always donate to them.
5 / 5
Since my daughter turned one we have been doing fundraisers for St Jude Children’s Hospital for our birthdays. I feel it’s a way we can give back without using our own money (which we don’t have much of). I can’t imagine having a sick child and then having to worry about bills at the same time. St Jude helps those who need it most.
5 / 5
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is a beacon of hope for families facing childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Their commitment to providing cutting-edge treatment, regardless of a family's ability to pay, is truly commendable. I donate to them every month