St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

BY ST. JUDE #4 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

St. Jude  Children's Research Hospital
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
  • "I really love this organization, and what they do to help children... it is so great, and definitely a great organization to donate to." in 27 reviews
  • " I have always donated to St. Jude as does many of the members in my family, this organization is a great place they help families get their children care free of charge if they can't afford it." in 26 reviews
  • "St. Jude is such an amazing organization; no one should have to endure such serious tragedies, and the organization does so much to help children that are faced with horrible situations." in 22 reviews
  • "The hard work and dedication of this wonderful organization reminds me to be appreciative of my life and the lives of the children I teach." in 17 reviews
  • "This is a really awsome orgainzation because they truly want to help all their patients, every year our school has fundraisers to raise money for this orgainization." in 16 reviews
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
This will honestly be my top charity to donate to. Without this charity, so many children and families would have to suffer the battle of cancer and having to afford their hospital stay. St. Jude’s always pays and never lets them worry. You’re worrying enough if you have a sick child, they burden someone with bills. I will donate here as much as I can. I’ll donate at least once a month. If you can, seriously consider donating to this charity. It will help children and their families out!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I use to always wonder why I would always see so many fundraisers for saint Jude’s, but then I remember learning one day that it takes millions of dollars for just ONE day to keep saint Jude’s running. And ever since I’ve had such a broader insight into st Jude and all that it takes and costs to keep their doors open for the children that go there.
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
This is such an absolutely amazing foundation. They have helped aid, care, and fund cancers for children all over the world. It is like a huge home for children battling cancer where they can get all the help and care they need. It has some of the best doctors in the world helping these children. I donate to st. Jude every year because I know it’s going to a great cause!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I think this is a great organization and donate at least once a year. I’ve probably donated for at least the past 6 years. I think what they stand for is wonderful and a great cause. I strongly urge everyone to donate at least $5 to this charity.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
If your looking for a charity to donate to this one holds a place in my heart. My sister had surgery st one of their facilities and the staff were the most friendly and accommodating. Not to mention I’m all for us investing more into children research and treatment since they’re time-on Earth has been much less
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. was found in 1962. It  is a pediatric treatment and research facility focused on children's catastrophic diseases, particularly leukemia and other cancers. This is a great organization. They truly go above and beyond for their patients and families.
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
I think this is a top notch organization. I personally know a family it helped tremendously! They really are all about making things easier on the family of a sick child. Money raised goes into research to help kids get the best of care...the best treatments available across the country....and also peace of mind that your you don't have to go totally broke to save your child's life. Even signing up on amazon, you can add a charity so that any money you spend...that specific charity gets a contribution! I pick st.judes!
Carrigan K.
Kokomo, IN
St. Jude is exactly why i went into the medical field. I love that their main priority is the children. They WANT to help. I donate as much as i can throughout the year because those families shouldn’t have the worry about a thing while they’re trying to survive life with their sick babies.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
St Jude did a lot to help my friend when she was fighting cancer. I am very thankful for all of the help this organization did to try and help her during her fight with cancer. Unfortunately, she passed away but not because they did not try to help her in every way that they could.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love St. Jude! It is my sorority’s national philanthropy and we actually got to tour it one year. They do a lot of good in taking care of the financial burden of cancer treatments. They also host a lot of events to get people involved and equipped with knowledge, like walks, runs, and more.
Tracy M.
Such a great oganization? Has anyone donated?
Scarleth N.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I've always wanted to give to this organization, I always see it on TV and wonder if all my money would be going to the hospital or a child?
Isabella M.
Such a incredible organization do you agree?
Jeneen M.
Brandon, FL
Have you ever volunteered to help at a st Jude's hospital?
jennifer h.