BY ST JON LAB/SERGEANT PET

Surprise your dog with a super-tasty and nutritious Pur Luv Dog Treat. All treats are low in fat, and they contain omega fatty acids, flax seed and other natural ingredients. Bacon-flavored treats include tomatoes and carrots, and peanut-butter flavored treats include peanuts and honey. Available: Grande Bones Bacon Made for medium to large dogs. Helps clean teeth. Per 12. Size: 32 oz. Grande Bones Peanut Butter Made for medium to large dogs. Helps clean teeth. Per 12. Size: 32 oz. Chewy Bites Bacon Ideal for all dogs. Size: 6 oz. Chewy Bites Peanut Butter Ideal for all dogs. Size: 6 oz. Mini Bones Bacon Perfect for any size dog. Per 60. Size: 32. oz. Mini Bones Peanut Butter Perfect for any size dog. Per 60. Size: 32 oz. see more...

Tina C.
Tina C.
I bought these because I was looking for a longer lasting dog treat to keep my dogs occupied. They loved these so I was pretty excited! Until the next day when my dog started throwing up the red center of these treats. It hadn't been digested at all, it came up in whole pieces. I had to watch closely and cross my fingers I didn't have to rush them to an emergency with an obstruction. Never again!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
Made my dog sick. She would puke after having them. Unfortunately, took me awhile to figure out it was these that was upsetting her stomach. All dogs are different though. Just my dog's experience.
Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Well they have bacon so I don't see many dogs not liking these. My dog was getting 4 a day at one point due to communication issues in my family. 😂 They are highly recommended by Leo (my dog)
Larissa H.
Larissa H.
Volcano, CA
My dog loves them but I don't as much. They create a huge mess but my dog is picky and he loves these so it's a give and take situation.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Ball Ground, GA
I absolutely love these Grande Bones for my two large dogs. I am a bit of a health nut when it comes to my dogs and I feel good about giving them these bones as nice treat! They are STRONG chewers and these bones actually take them a good bit of time to chew through! They are obsessed with them and know the sound of the bag every time I get them out. For the price, they are perfect for us. They also regularly go on sale at Petsmart! LOVE