Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashSt. Ives
Triple Butters Nourishing Vanilla Body Wash

St. Ives Triple Butters Nourishing Vanilla Body Wash

Vanilla is already known as a calming, relaxing scent, so including this aromatherapy favorite in some of our products was an easy choice. It's also a natural nourisher, which helps to combat dry, itchy skin and an anti-oxidant that is rich in polyphenols.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St. Ives Triple Butters Nourishing Vanilla Body Wash!
Kelly E.
I love st ives body wash. I have been using it for a few years now. It is gentle. It smells good. It has nice packaging. I have used a few of the different ones st ives makes. I would definitely recommend this.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
I love the smell of this vanilla body wash it is triple butters meaning supposed to be very nourishing for your skin, it doesn’t leave my skin feeling as dry as some body washes but it also doesn’t leave my skin feeling as soft as other body washes. It’s just okay.
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
St. Ives is a regular purchased brand for me. I’m happy with every product that I’ve bought of this brand. This body wash is most definitely nourishing, and the vanilla scent is heavenly. I will purchase this again.
Fiona H.
Walkersville, MD
I enjoyed how hydrated and clean my body felt after using this product. The smell was my favorite and I really enjoyed it for a nice price.
Dani D.
Buffalo, NY
I love really love this body wash and it’s only like $1. It smells amazing and cleans great.
Judie P.
Alpharetta, GA
I love the fragrance and how it feels on my skin. It is a great value and very reasonably price
Marian T.
Waxhaw, NC
This works so so well! I love the way it makes my skin feel after the shower.. super super soft and moisturized!
Melissa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
St. Ives body washes are very nice my skin is always softer and smells great after using them. Not exspensive great price.
plntkd
It makes me feel very soft and comfortable. It also smells very good and my girlfriend loves it. I love using it after I shave because it makes my body feel moisturized and luxurious. It’s honestly my favorite body wash. I would def reccomend.
Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite body wash to prevent and treat triggers related to eczema or heat rashes. Offers the best results at the best price you can find. I enjoy the scent its non irritating to sensitive eczema prone skin and works so well when i do have flare ups related to allergies. I have repurchased this product for many years and i plan to do so in the future.

Looking for your answer?