St. Ives Triple Butters Creamy Coconut Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Catherine L.St. Ives Triple Butters Creamy Coconut Hydrating Body Wash uploaded by Shawna S.

BY ST. IVES

St. Ives Creamy Coconut Body Wash indulges your skin in deep hydration. By blending a rich hydrating mix of jojoba shea and cocoa butters the Triple Butters formula works to naturally nourish and moisturize your skin. Use daily with St. Ives lotions to enjoy skin that looks and feels smooth healthy and full of life. see more...

Danielle K.
Danielle K.
This body wash is my go to. It smells AMAZING and always keeps my skin hydrated. It is extremely affordable and most of the time you are able to get your hands on a coupon. I would HIGHLY recommend this body wash to everyone. It is my favorite!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Smells great! Does leave skin soft and hydrating, very happy with it. I bought it at Walmart in the clearance aisle for $3. No need to improve the product it's amazing. It is long lasting.
Jeannie M.
Jeannie M.
This is the greatest body wash ive had in a long time. leaves your skin super smooth and not feeling dry and grimey. smells amazing. i use it every time i shower and i get many compliments
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC
I love the smell of this body wash and it leaves my skin super soft. It suds up nice and doesn't leave any residue behind on my skin. Plus it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Concord, CA
Has an odd not really coconut smell but otherwise smooth feeling. I however wouldn't be purchasing this again
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Best smelling body wash Ive ever used. Has strong natural coconut smell. The body wash is very silky.
Amy E.
Amy E.
Dartmouth, NS
I have super dry and sensitive skin! it's very hard for me to find body wash that doesn't irritate my skin and make it worse! St.Ives products are some of the best I've found for my skin, they keep it hydrated & don't make me rashy or break out ! I absolutely love them and highly recommend :)
Laura M.
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
I absolutely love the st.ives body lotions so I am so sure that I will love this body wash! The smell is fantastic, looking forward to using this product
Jess J.
Jess J.
Great price, smells so good & doesn't dry out my skin whatsoever. A fave of mine with the perfect scent