St. Ives Triple Butters Creamy Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Catherine L.St. Ives Triple Butters Creamy Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Shawna S.St. Ives Triple Butters Creamy Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Felecia F.

BY ST. IVES #50 in Body Wash

St. Ives Creamy Coconut Body Wash indulges your skin in deep hydration. By blending a rich hydrating mix of jojoba shea and cocoa butters the Triple Butters formula works to naturally nourish and moisturize your skin. Use daily with St. Ives lotions to enjoy skin that looks and feels smooth healthy and full of life.

• Does this smell like coconut? Or is it gross. 3 Answers
  • Hello, I wanted to know is this a great product to use, a...1 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the smell? And does it effectively moisturiz...2 Answers
St. Ives Triple Butters Creamy Coconut Body Wash
  • "I have sensitive skin which is the main reason I began buying St. Ive's. They have a great line of products from face wash to the body wash. I have found myself using the oatmeal and shea butter frequently until recently I found the coconut scented body wash. This body wash is so great I do not even use shaving cream for my legs. I instead use this which leaves my legs and entire body feeling silky smooth. I like that I do not feel greasy or my pores are instantly clogged when using these products. I also like how they do as advertise with helping with itchy, dry skin. That pushes me to continue to buy this line. The price is not all that bad considering how big of a bottle you get. I would prefer this product over the higher end products that do not provide as advertised." in 27 reviews
  • "Most body washes that claim to say "intense hydrating" usually come with that slick 'after you use bar soap' feeling I'm sure a lot of people have encountered more often than not. This body wash however, does not leave that residue. It in fact leaves the skin smooth in and out of the shower - like you just put on a very intense moisturizer. Of course, the smell is a bonus.. I mean who doesn't love shea and cocoa butter... And considering they say this is hypo allergenic I do have to agree considering my skin is very sensitive and this body wash gives me no hint of an itch or irritation. " in 21 reviews
Love M.
Inkster, MI
This is a body wash favorite of mine!! I love all the different scents but this one is one of my top 5. Like all the others it’s very moisturizing, it’s affordable, and the range of scents is a plus. My S/O even reaches for these during night time showers, I would recommend.
Heather S.
I have used St. Ives for many years. It’s never failed me. This smells amazing!! It’s very effective & pricing is just right! It is very affordable & you can find it at any store, Walmart, Walgreens & CVS
Alexa R.
Costa mesa
I smell so good after the shower, it’s my favorite body wash I’ve used to far. Every since I started using it, my skin has gotten smoother and my irritation bumps on my thighs have gone down
Katelyn S.
Wahiawa, HI
I love the smell of coconut, so I was happy to try this soap! I can not get enough of it. It makes me smell amazing all day long and I definitely recommend it to others!
GIANNA K.
Love this St. Ives body wash! Keeps skin feeling moisturized and clean. As well as, smells amazing !! Would definitely recommend this product as well as repurchase !
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
I really love all of St. Ives products! I love how soft and smooth it makes my skin. It’s a little bit pricey compared to other body washes. Straight from the bottle the product smells amazing! But after combined with water the scent definitely disappears.
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
St Ives shower wash leaves my dry winter skin feeling so soft and silky. The smell is wonderful and it doesn’t leave a film behind either. It’s also very affordable, I always thought that because it was a cheaper product that it wouldn’t be that great. I was wrong!! Love this shower wash!!
Sarah M.
So I have very dry skin and this is one of the only body washes that helps to eliminate the dry itchy skin. It is decently priced not overly expensive and definitely worth it. I highly recommend this product and find it leave my skin silky and smooth.
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
The smell of this body wash is so good , it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. It has a very clean sent to it and works well !! I would recommend this for anyone that want a good descent smelling body wash
Taylor L.
Phoenix, AZ
I always use St. Ives body wash. I find myself going back and forth between fragrances. But this is my all time favorite! Living in Arizona, my skin gets very dry, this body wash keeps my skin soft and hydrated.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Does this smell like coconut? Or is it gross.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Do you enjoy the smell? And does it effectively moisturize the skin?
Tasha S.
Hello, I wanted to know is this a great product to use, and if so does it leaves your skin moisturize.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Hola Someone used this Product ?
Nazira S.
Bethlehem, PA
Hello to people who sees this mesege I want to ask if anybody try this body wash before is a good ?