BY ST. IVES

Hooray for clay! This mask containing 100% naturally sourced extracts and kaolin clay deep cleans and tightens skin, leaving it firm and supple.

Ingredients: Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Parfum, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Dimethicone, PEG-4, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Caffeine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Usage: Begin with washing face with your favourite cleanser. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage over damp skin, avoiding eyes, lips, and hair. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off! You may experience a brief tingling and tightening sensation.

• Is it good on sensitive skin? Mines usually drys out when...1 Answers
  • Anyone else find this impossible to get off? Would leavin...1 Answers
  • I want to try this but I can never find it in Canada! Whe...4 Answers
St. Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask
  • "I love their products. None of their products has any bad affect on my skin. My skin is really sensitive and after using this my face just feels really fresh." in 7 reviews
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
I love using this brand so much.. I even have the body wash. This makes my skin feel so much more smooth and healthy looking then wjat most brands do for you.. Its npt over drying but moisterizing. My skin plumps back into shape. Not too strong of an order and bery affordable.
Brenda H.
I totally recommend this even some people say it’s bad for you I had been using this product for the longest and it’s totally working for me it keeps my face refreshed and it helps with my skin redness i am in love with this product❤️❤️
Danielle V.
Works very well. Skin feels very soft. Very easy to remove. Packaging is very informative. Met all my expectations very well. First time using it and loved it. Everything was great when using it. Love how soft my skin is afterwards.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Not only is it one of the first to ever hit the market, it still remains the best clay facial mask I’ve encountered. Maybe it’s the slightly minty scent or the satin texture of the drying clay, or the enjoyment of watching it change color as it dries and flakes but I love it! It is easy to rinse and leaves my skin absolutely lush!
Alysha M.
Las Vegas
Great product. Does the job by removing the oil from my face which has been no easy task. I have sensitive skin too so another plus for this product is that is doesn't irritate.
Lisa M.
This product really is timeless. I've been using this for 3 moths and it goes on very smooth and leaves my skin clear, soft and hydrated it didn't not dry my skin at all
Cynthia O.
McAllen
I love all almost all the creams and body lotions that St Ives produce, I have a really sensitive skin and their never disappoint me. I use this products since I was a teenager.
the H.
Wylie, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This product made my face feel smooth, fresh and revived. It wasn't to clumpy and it didn't have an unpleasant odor. St. Ives. has really great facial and bidy care products.
Hannah F.
Again with every St.Ives product out there, well most of them work miracles for my skin! I have intensively dry skin and patches to where even when I apply my makeup my patches look crusty, so before I apply my makeup I use the St. Ives apricot scrub and wash my face and then I apply the nourishing magical moisturizer to my skin and let it dry and my makeup goes on so much smoother! My face looks as if it soaked up all the moisture and leaves my face soft and plump!St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Moisturizer
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
I love al st Ives. Haven't found a product I don't like yet! I find the targeted area product I need and don't have to hesitate. The price for such good quality is such a deal anywhere you get it. I don't even combine anything else in my skin care some days after using
Anitra C.
Brampton, ON
I want to try this but I can never find it in Canada! Where can I buy this?!
Alli S.
Riverview , FL
Where can I get this ?
What would someone rate this in their first use?
Daisy Y.
Is it good on sensitive skin? Mines usually drys out when I use cleansing skin products. I don't want redness
Krista W.
Oshawa, ON
Anyone else find this impossible to get off? Would leaving it on overnight make it work better?