BY ST. IVES

This moisturizer, with collagen elastin proteins, hydrates for visibly softer, smoother skin.

Product Benefits

- With collagen and elastin proteins

- Dermatologist Tested

Key Ingredients: Safflower Seed Oil

• Does this really work?1 Answers
  • Wondering if anyone has tried this? I am looking for an inexpensi...2 Answers
  • I've heard this is a good dupe for Philosophys Hope in a Jar. I c...2 Answers
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
  • "Its so lightweight, great scent, and a little goes a long way so I can pretty much have a whole container for a year and it only like $5 or $6...YOU CANT BEAT THAT!!" in 7 reviews
  • "I use it every day after the shower and I have noticed my skin is very soft and the fine lines on my forehead are a lot less noticeable." in 6 reviews
  • "It works great, but you do have to be careful how much you use due to the fact that it is rather oily." in 6 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and the tub lasts quite a while." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this around spring, and as the weather warmed up, my face constantly felt dirty no matter how much I washed it." in 5 reviews
Rin F.
I wish I found this product sooner! I'm always trying new products despite loving my Olay moisturizer. As of now, I have a new favorite! I got this big 10oz jar of moisturizer for $5 (what a steal!), and a little goes a long way with this, otherwise it would be too greasy. I can see this jar lasting me 2 years. Haha! I have been using it for 2 weeks and I love how my skin feels! Soft, smooth, and supple, really feels like I'm touching a kid's face. I still get random clogged pores and blackheads despite the product being non-comedogenic, but I feel like it's something I always get no matter what product I use. This does not have SPF so it's best used as a night cream. I use it whenever after i wash my face. As from what I've read on here, collagen only works when you ingest it. You don't ingest this face cream, but it somehow gives me that soft and snooth skin that collagen would provide. Overall, I LOVE this St Ives Collagen face cream!
Florianna G.
Island Lake, IL
This is a good basic moisturizer and there's nothing wrong with that! It almost feels whipped to the touch. It's very affordable but I don't like that it comes in a jar. So make sure your hands are clean so you don't contaminate the entire jar. There's also no SPF, so I use this at night, or add a sunscreen during the day. Makes my skin soft, not greasy, and moisturized. I'm not sure about it helping with fine lines and wrinkles though and I've read on a different review that it doesn't. But other user reviews have said it's helped them so with it being so inexpensive, it's worth a try. I took off a star for the jar packaging and no SPF or any other beneficial ingredients (soothing or otherwise). I'd recommend if you are looking for a no fuss basic moisturizer.
Wendy C.
My all time favorite! I love how the scent is light and fresh!! The consistency of this cream is medium but goes on lightweight and isn't heavy or at all greasy. This leaves my skin baby soft and a little goes a long way. I do think this helps with fine lines and wrinkles (I'm 41 and a tanner) and I have been using this off and on since the early 1990s since highschool and no matter what I have tried/used over the years I always end up coming back to this cream! You can also use it on your body. I can easily use this on my face year round with no problems or breakouts!!! The only time I might switch to something else is in the winter when I might need more moisture! I highly recommend this cream to everyone!!!!
Angelis M.
I love this moisturizer! It's been my go to for about a year and I'm still loving it. It sinks into my skin really well without leaving a greasy or heavy feeling on my skin. I have super oily skin and I find that this moisturizes my face without making me feel more oily than I already am. I am an avid makeup wearer and this sits beautifully underneath any foundation, high-end or drugstore, that you put on top of it. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a good face cream especially for someone on a budget.
Chelci D.
Farmington, MN
I first started using this product after seeing it promoted by Dr. Oz. It about $5 for a big tub of it and I figured I wouldn't lose much if I ended up not liking it. After using it a few times I grew to love it! This is a great daily moisturizer that I use quite a bit. It's not heavy feeling and my skin soaks it right up! Sometimes I slather it on a few times a day because it doesn't leave my skin greasy at all and it feels really good when you put it on! My skin feels firmer and hydrated. Great bang for your buck!
Grace H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I have used this for years and years. My mother used this brand while I was growing up, and now it is all I use. I use this particular product every single day, and I can't tell you how much I love it. I put it on before applying any makeup, kind of like a base. I also will mix it with foundation, so that one my foundation last longer, and doesn't go on so thick. I use it alone when I want to have a makeup free day, and it brightens my skin instantly. I always get comments on how great my skin looks.
Emily S.
West College Corner, IN
I use this lotion every day on my face and chest. It is fantastic on combination skin! I usually use I facial cleanser to clean the dirt and oil from my face and then I use this afterwards to soothe and hydrate my skin. It leaves the skin feeling fresh, hydrated, and soft. Even in the summer, this lotion is great because it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy, shiny, or loaded down with gunk. I love it! It's a relatively inexpensive anti-aging serum with multiple benefits!
Cecilia B.
Anaheim, CA
I've always had trouble finding a good moisturizer so I'm so glad I stumbled across this one, it's my first time trying this one out and I fell in love with it the instant I tried it. I put it on after I shower and it leaves my skin fresh and my skin no longer feels all dry, and also it leaves my skin very soft and young looking I will keep buying this product without a doubt. And it smells real good too and it's not expensive at all! I totally recommend this to anyone!
April W.
Palm Bay, FL
This is my number one moisturizer. I used to have really dry skin around my nose and around my eyes ever since I started using St Ives timeless skin collagen elastin facial moisturizer my skin has never been better. I no longer have dry flaky skin on or around my nose my face is smoothr than a baby's bottom. Not to mention I started banging around my eyes and I use it as an eye cream and it has significantly helped with the sag. A highly recommended product.
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
This is one of the cheapest moisturizers you can buy and it works amazingly.
I buy mine at HEB which is usually comparable to Walmarts prices but the thing I love about this is that you can find it pretty much anywhere.
In the winter I only use this once a day and tend to go with a heavier cream at night but spring, summer and fall this is my morning and night go too.
It doesn't break me out. It's not greasy or heavy. And I feel like my skin absorbs in well.
Lomasi M.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it dry quickly? Can you still feel it on your skin a couple minutes after applying it?
Danika  C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be used on sensitive skin? I have heard such great things about this product, but I am always hesitant to try new products just because I have such breakout prone skin
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make you break out? what age can you start using it?
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work on your face? is there a certain type of skin it works best for? does it make your face oily or would it make my face oily since my nose area gets oily
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super sensitive skin. Does this leave a tinglelong sensation on your skin?