BY ST. IVES #85 in Makeup Remover

• Will this clog my pores? I've heard mixed reviews.. 1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your face oily?1 Answers
taylor s.
Chesterfield, VA
I have always used this brand of face wash and I am never disappointed ! This face wash always gets any dirt or makeup from my skin and clears my pores each time I use it, I am never let down with this product
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
This smells lovely and does a nice job of removing everything without having to do too much rubbing or going back. It is very creamy and easy to get out of the tube. My skin is dry and this left me feeling cleansed but comfortable, though it is best to follow up with moisturizer. I love the St. Ives scrubs too! All their products are extremely affordable.
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
This stuff really is great for blackheads. i like that the exfoliation is a finer grind than the apricot so its not as rough. i cant use it for daily use bc i have sensitive skin but its an amazing as needed for black heads and exfoliation. it doesnt dry out my skin like most exfoliating products do. and the scent is amazing.
Caurel R.
Vermillion, SD
This is a really great makeup removal product! It removes every bit of makeup and it hasn't caused a single break out. My only complaint is that I prefer to use pre-treated cloths so that I only need one or two and I can use the entire cloth. I feel like I need to use too much of this product but it works great so maybe I'm just cloth spoiled. ūüėā
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
I have no problems with this product so far. I have had it about a month. I have sensitive skin and it seems to work fine with my problems.  I am disabled and did purchase mine offline. I do get to go out, but often shopping online is convenient for me atm. I have combination skin and it does the job for both.
Alli R.
I used to use this product all of the time when removing my makeup in the shower! It is so gentle and easily removed my waterproof mascara without hurting my eyes. I definitely need to buy this again because I ran out and it's one of the best products I've used to remove waterproof makeup without hurting my face.
Ebony A.
Raleigh
I have bought a lot of makeup removers and I can definitely say that this works perfectly. The great thing about this product is this can also be used as a facial cleanser. I ordered this on Amazon through my prime membership and I would certainly order this again.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
This makeup remover was alright nothing great. It takes a lot of product to remove everything and it has a slight burning sensation to the eyes. It has a great smell however it did make my skin very red, I would more than likely not purchase again.
Kaitlyn D.
Northport, AL
When you don't feel like washing your face off before heading to bed, or just need to wash your make up off this is the best Make up remover i have found! It doesn't burn my skin like i've experienced before or leave it feeling gross. It works amazingly!
Nicole S.
New britain
I use this twice a day to clean my face and get rind of all the dirt and oil. Its super inexpensive and as never failed me. I have used this for years and will continue using it. It gives your face a nice clean but it isn't too harsh.
Sasha P.
Is this drying at all?
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
How well does this work? Does it leave your face red after? Has anyone had any break outs?
Taylor H.
Does this help with acne? Does it smell nice?
Charmaine W.
United Kingdom
Is this suitable for dry skin?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?