St. Ives Swiss Formula Collagen Elastin Advanced Therapy Lotion Extra Relief - Extra Dry Skin Body Lotions uploaded by Emilia H.

BY ST. IVES

Mariah N.
In the winter while working with leather and cardboard boxes my hands cracked so fast. There was no time to catch it before it got so bad. I opted to try this lotion because it says it's for extra dry skin. It smelled nice but that told me it has fragrance and might burn. To my surprise it did burn but seriously only a small second and not too bad. It became cool and relieving. It took 2 days of religiously applying the lotion for hands to heal. I also had to continue applying the lotion for the rest of the wither to keep my hands from cracking again. I recommend this product
Cheryl G.
I bought this lotion hoping it would help my severely dry skin I have as a result of eczema, and tighten the skin on my legs, especially the cellulite around my thighs. It's a little bit more than I like to pay for lotion, but I'm also kind of cheap when it comes to items like this. I have noticed that my legs have been softer, and the skin tone more even but not much in the way of tightening. My legs definitely look better, which is why I gave this 4 stars even though it didn't tighten much. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Marie F.
Waynesville, GA
I have used this product for many years. I love the fragrance- it's just a clean, fresh smell. It's easy to find, and not expensive at all. The bottle is very large and lasts a long time. The reason I like it, is that it is very effective after shaving, to prevent rashes, or whenever skin is dry or itchy. I would recommend it to anybody, I think men, women, or children would like it.
Ana M.
Grovetown, GA
Being stationed in cold dry Germany, my skin needed extra moisture during the winter. My legs were looking like alligator skin and nothing helped. Until this. It relives the itchiness that comes with dry skin and it feels moisturized, not just sitting on top of your skin or being absorbed in five seconds looking like you did nothing. This bottle actually does what it promises.
Kirsty H.
Okay so number one this product smells great, I can't tell you the amount of products I have used that may work but smell and also feel terrible. I am constantly on the feet at work and after work I'm in the gym so my feet get very worn and dry this is great for use as a pre scrub to help with that hard dry skin.
Chelsey M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Spmetimes due to stress I suffer from psoriasis, which is just a dry itchy skin formation in different locations on your body. This product has helped my extra dry skin magnificently. I honestly feel its worth the buy if you are suffering from a dry area or rash on arms or legs. I would recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer L.
Sterling, VA
This lotion does seem to be effective at both moisturizing the skin and helping to firm sagging skin. I recently had weight loss surgery and this is part of my routine for trying to help my loose skin get firmer. It feels nice, smells pleasant and not overpowering and does seem to help your skin snap back some.
Mandy F.
Olathe, KS
I tried it because it was on sale. I have used St. Ives lotions before so I knew it would smell great. I also knew that it would leave my skin feeling soft. I was hoping however that it would improve my skin's elasticity like it said. I cannot say I noticed my skin looking any younger but it did leave it soft.
Alanna J.
Wellness Guru Expert
St. Ives is a great brand, especially for my dry and sensitive skin. I can find it at my local drugstore for a cheap price. The only con is that it doesn't have a great smell but it's so gentle on my skin that I can overlook that. I always have a pocket size handy for whenever my hands are feeling dry.
Jody B.
Zion, IL
My skin tends to get extremely dry in the winter months. This is the product I use everyday. The formula doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, or overly moisturized. The lotion is fast acting, if I have a severe dry spot appear I put on this lotion and within the hour my skin has calmed down.
erika t.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this work on extremely dry skin. My entire face and hands get so chapped all year round and I can't find anything that works.