St. Ives Swiss Formula 24 Hour Moisture, Advance Body Moisturizer, with Hydratein - Long Lasting Moisture, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

BY ST. IVES

Restoring 24 Hour Clinically Proven Body Moisturizer Skincare by St. Ives 18 oz Moisturizer for Unisex see more...

Maily S.
Martinsburg, WV
I loveeeee st. ive's products. i still use this but i dont use it on a daily basis anymore. when i do i hardly ever have to put more lotion on later that day. would recommend.
Toni S.
Fletcher, NC
I absolutely love the St. Ives original formula 24-Hour moisture lotion. I use it every single day! I am a lotion aholic and apply it a lot throughout the day, but so far this is the only one o have found that I really like. I have recently bought the new formula one with linseed oil and I will say I absolutely hate it! It makes your hands greasy and dry and require too many applications. I do hope they do not get rid of the original one with only almond oil. That one truly is the best.
Marquencia F.
Orlando, FL
My family and I swear by this lotion. We've been using it for years.It's not too watery and not too thick, which is great because we all have different types of skin. We love to try different scents too, right now we have the pear and we love it. The scent isn't too strong either. I hate purchasing lotion that is too strong in fragrance.
Sarah O.
Was turned onto st. Ives collagen elastin body lotion formula by my mother. And I absolutely love this lotion. It goes on so smooth and Light only after about 5 minutes do you feel like you haven't even put lotion on leaves your skin feeling very smooth and soft period will not be trying any other body lotions!
Dee G.
Hand and body cream is important on your skin-- especially if you have dry skin, like me. Every time I get out of the shower, I put lotion all over my body, so it can nourish my skin. You have to take care of you skin, in order for it to look good. After all, everyone sees our skin everyday.. So why not keep it clean and clear?
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
Since I work in food service, I wash my hands a lot. Of the different lotions I have tried, especially when my hands are the most dry, I find that St. Ives does a good job of moisturizing them. I definitely pick this up from time to time, especially in the winter time.
Stephanie W.
Kirkville, NY
I bought this for my self. I am very careful about the ingredients in my skincare products and this one fit the bill. I used it in the morning, it was very thick, but not greasy, so we were off to a great start. I work as a nurse and have to constantly wash my hands, I did notice that I did not have to reapply lotion as frequently as I used to. This bottle now has a place of honor on my desk at work!
Emily H.
Cary, NC
I always use this lotion after shaving my legs and almost everyday in the winter. It really helps instantly moistuze my skin and make my legs smooth and shiny. It also helps heal and mositurize tough spots for me like elbows and knees. I have used a lot of lotions and while this one does not have the best scent it feels like it is mositurizing deeper then some of my more scenery lotions.
Alexys L.
This is great as a daily moisturizer! It's light and refreshing and it keeps my skin soft all day long. It doesn't leave a greasy residue and it soaks in right away. I slather this on in the morning and before bed and my skin has never been softer! I use something a little heavier if I've been in the sun all day or have extra dry skin but ultimately, this is what I use on a daily basis.
Lisa D.
It's a great brand and it works on dry hands and skin it long lasting scent last a long time and it keep my hands moist all day I use it a few times a day and will use this brand always it don't leave a sticking feeling like other brands does I will tell all my friends about it