St. Ives Swiss Formula 24 Hour Moisture, Advance Body Moisturizer, with Hydratein - Long Lasting Moisture, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

BY ST. IVES

Restoring 24 Hour Clinically Proven Body Moisturizer Skincare by St. Ives 18 oz Moisturizer for Unisex see more...

Toni S.
Fletcher, NC
I absolutely love the St. Ives original formula 24-Hour moisture lotion. I use it every single day! I am a lotion aholic and apply it a lot throughout the day, but so far this is the only one o have found that I really like. I have recently bought the new formula one with linseed oil and I will say I absolutely hate it! It makes your hands greasy and dry and require too many applications. I do hope they do not get rid of the original one with only almond oil. That one truly is the best.
Stephanie W.
Kirkville, NY
I bought this for my self. I am very careful about the ingredients in my skincare products and this one fit the bill. I used it in the morning, it was very thick, but not greasy, so we were off to a great start. I work as a nurse and have to constantly wash my hands, I did notice that I did not have to reapply lotion as frequently as I used to. This bottle now has a place of honor on my desk at work!
Emily H.
Cary, NC
I always use this lotion after shaving my legs and almost everyday in the winter. It really helps instantly moistuze my skin and make my legs smooth and shiny. It also helps heal and mositurize tough spots for me like elbows and knees. I have used a lot of lotions and while this one does not have the best scent it feels like it is mositurizing deeper then some of my more scenery lotions.
Maricruz T.
Nogales, AZ
I think is the only body lotions that i have try in the last... what? 2 years. yep
it has a reasonable price, very hydrating, last a good amount of time until my skin start to feel dry, and a bottle of product can last for months, the only thing i dont like its that it doesnt absorb fast on the skin and kinda obstructs the pores so in a hot day, you will sweat a lot.
Catherine S.
I live in Colorado, i.e. it is dry, so moisturizing daily is a must for me. I like a lotion that isn't greasy and leaves a light feeling of moisture on my skin. I have found that in the St Ives Swiss Formula. I apply after showering and then it lasts all day! It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated, without any greasy feel. A definite recommended product!
Marquencia F.
Orlando, FL
My family and I swear by this lotion. We've been using it for years.It's not too watery and not too thick, which is great because we all have different types of skin. We love to try different scents too, right now we have the pear and we love it. The scent isn't too strong either. I hate purchasing lotion that is too strong in fragrance.
Angelica D.
Long Beach, CA
Love how non ashy my body was through out the day . Really captured in the moisture like it says :) the only thing I would say I didn't like was when I was applying it on it felt like an extra layer of thick skin on my body and makes you feel warm when you first apply it on especially during the summer . But still a great product :)
Dee G.
Hand and body cream is important on your skin-- especially if you have dry skin, like me. Every time I get out of the shower, I put lotion all over my body, so it can nourish my skin. You have to take care of you skin, in order for it to look good. After all, everyone sees our skin everyday.. So why not keep it clean and clear?
madison m.
Brooklyn, NY
I am pretty obsessed my my skin routine, and using lotion. I have tried tons of different one, inexpensive, expensive, and this is probably my favorite brand. I don't like heavy scent, and this one is just refreshing and clean. I only use this lotion now because it keeps my skin moisturized all day, without having to reapply.
Sarah O.
Was turned onto st. Ives collagen elastin body lotion formula by my mother. And I absolutely love this lotion. It goes on so smooth and Light only after about 5 minutes do you feel like you haven't even put lotion on leaves your skin feeling very smooth and soft period will not be trying any other body lotions!