St. Ives Swiss Formula 24 Hour Moisture, Advance Body Moisturizer, with Hydratein - Long Lasting Moisture, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

BY ST. IVES

Restoring 24 Hour Clinically Proven Body Moisturizer Skincare by St. Ives 18 oz Moisturizer for Unisex see more...

Ivelisse N.
Milwaukee, WI
Leaves skin likes a baby's bottom really smooth I know I have 3 kids and its excellent on really dry skin I use this daily and have great skin buy it now
Meghan M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is wonderful! I get super dry in the winter and use this go get rid of any ashyness on the skin. The moisturizing effect lasts all day long!
Danielle S.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love this lotion. It soaks in quickly without a greasy film left. It smells so nice but the scent isn't that strong or overbearing. I like to put it on after I get out of the shower.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked this moisturizer before I found out that St. Ives is not a cruelty-free company. I am trying to be more conscious about animal testing used for products that I buy, so I've stopped buying this product for that reason.
Jami H.
Whitehall, Wisconsin
I use this especially in the winter when everything gets really dry (cold weather and heat from a furnace). It lasts all day, doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin or feel too heavy, and is a nice consistency.
Kathy H.
This product left my dry hands feeling very moisturized.I use it at least once a day. I like that the smell is very light. This is a great product for the winter time to soothe your skin. I would buy again and would recommend.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
St. Ives has always been a staple in my skin care regimens. Their products keep me moisturized all day and are not too oily for my skin.
Cady S.
Missoula, MT
This is a great, everyday body lotion. Nice texture that doesn't sit on top of the skin, and truly leaves my skin moisturized all day. No weird perfume-y scent either, which I cannot stand in body lotion! Will definitely buy again, because I feel safe with my skin in St. Ives' hands.
Christine R.
Leander, TX
This lotion leaves my skin mosturized for the entire day. It's rich, smooth, and doesn't leave a greasy residue on the skin.
Alexys L.
This is great as a daily moisturizer! It's light and refreshing and it keeps my skin soft all day long. It doesn't leave a greasy residue and it soaks in right away. I slather this on in the morning and before bed and my skin has never been softer! I use something a little heavier if I've been in the sun all day or have extra dry skin but ultimately, this is what I use on a daily basis.