St. Ives St Ives Renew and Firm Scrub uploaded by Katelyn R.

BY ST. IVES

St Ives Apricot Scrub Renew And Firm: Scrub 6 oz Younger looking skin Gentle alpha hydroxy see more...

Kimberly A.
Dallas, Tx
I always use this in the shower! It leaves my face so soft and clean! It helps my face look even and also helps with my natural oils. I've noticed that when I don't use it, my face gets really oily. I really recommend every face wash from St.Ives.
Kourtney M.
west palm beach
great product i have really dry skin this defiantly hydrates, keeps my face clean i purchased it from Walmart . I definitely recommend I have a little acne bumps on my four head and it cleared it up with in the month !
Amy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a huge fan of  St. Ives scrubs because they are gentle, remove my makeup without causing redness, and do not break me out.  They're priced right for a drugstore product and I prefer it over higher priced scrubs since I use it almost daily.  I would definitely recommend St. Ives scrubs!
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
This has been a staple in my life for as long as I can remember. My mom used it when I was growing up and I always find myself reaching for it when I need to step away from all the different face products. It's plain and simple, sometimes that's all your face needs!
Riley S.
Chesapeake
This scrub is a classic cleanser and works well on a variety of skin types. My skin is oily and I have large pores. I use this scrub one to twice a day and it fights oil, pore build up and shine. I'd like a slightly more aggressive exfoliator in my scrub, however.
Shemz N.
Sugarland
I love it and using it for ages. It helps exfoliating skin and makes it soft and manageable. It was hard to find it when I moved to Houston but now it’s easy to get from Walmart and Kroger.its a must have for me .
Logan G.
Saint Petersburg
I have used this since I was a teenager. It's affordable & works perfect for oily or dry skin! I use it everyday in the morning. I love the way it smells & it leaves my face feeling fresh & smooth. I definitely recommend this product!
Chrissy F.
Mobile , AL
This is a classic. It is the face wash I keep coming back to no matter what I try. It leave my face feeling refreshed. I usually use this about two times a week to avoid drying out my skin. I have yet to find anything that I like for for an exfoliant face wash.
Aliana D.
Phoenix, AZ
This St. Ives scrub will always be one for the books. It’s my throw back scrub but it’s priced at a great value and the results a not only refreshing but also glows. I recommend this product to everyone.
Katie T.
carson city
I have used this for 8 yrs!!!! I love it!!! I don't have sensitive skin at all and I love the graininess of this it makes my skin so smooth. And really cleans out my pores and exfoliates my skin so nice.