BY ST. IVES

Enrich your skin tone and make it softer with the St. Ives Timeless Skin Facial Moisturizer. By restoring the moisture content of your face, it keeps your face fresh and glowing throughout the day. With main ingredients such as apricots, minerals and... see more...

• ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say thi...2 Answers
St. Ives St Ives Collagen Elastin Face Moisturizer Timeless Skin 10 oz. Jar (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Farhin S.
India
This moisturizer is so surprising! It goes on smoothly, makes your skin look more supple, and hydrates in a lasting way. It is perfect for both nighttime and morning, especially with the addition of facial massage. It doesn't dry down completely matte. There is a very very thin layer that doesn't absorb which is fine.
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
It has a nice, pleasant scent to it. I use it before applying makeup. It absorbs super fast and is very moisturizing to my dry skin. It also comes in a large container and will last a long time, so it’s well worth the money!
Amber L.
Rockledge, FL
drugstore holy grail here!!! I use this as a nightly moisturizer (use an spf during the day) and with the fact that this is $5 at walmart and has lasted me 3 months and is only half empty i am so impressed!! like seriously, wow. i’ll start by saying i have pretty oily, acne prone skin. a lot of things break me out and this doesn’t! it leave my skin feeling so hydrated, it is a thicker fluffier formula but it sinks right into the skin, and doesn’t leave a weird residue look on your face. and it doesn’t get that dry feeling like a lot of other cheap moisturizers which is a must have. it leaves my skin so soft when i wake up. i highly recommend this product
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
I definitely recommend this moisturizer! It comes in a giant tub for such a great price. I’ve had mine for probably 4 months and am only half way through. I find that this sinks into the skin quickly, leaving the skin smooth and hydrated but not greasy. I tend to have very dry skin and find there have only been a very few days where this isn’t enough moisture or I need to use two layers in the morning. But it also dries quickly and non greasy so I feel this would work for a number of skin types as it also worked wonders in the summer when my skin can get quite oily. This is definitely a moisturizer to check out!
Jess A.
N Syracuse, NY
So light and a little bit goes a long way! The price is also amazing 10oz for around $6! It makes my skin feel refreshed and even though I'm only 19 it's never too early to prevent aging! My skin never gets too dry when I use this product!
Farida M.
It's a very good product with very good price .. It lasts long with me and it's light on the face and perfect moisturizer!! Use it every day and before makeup .. it was perfect !!
Lina L.
Cheap in price with high quality result. I've been using this product for about 17 years, while living and moving in 4 different countries with significantly different climates. Now at age 40, people keep commenting that my skin is so flawless and how my face still look the same as 10 - 15 years ago. At high school reunion, my friends thought I've been through routine and expensive facial treatments. They didn't know that my secret weapon is Collagen Elastin Moisturizer from St. Ives
Cristine I.
Crestview, FL
HOOLLLYYYY GRAIIILLLL , i have been struglling with acnes and all the scars it left and I started using this product for I would say almost a year now and  I have seen some changes already I USE IT EVERYDAY before my make up and EVERYNIGHT before i go to bed.
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
One of my all time favorite moisturizers! This is so affordable and lasts forever! Also it smells soooooo good! Have repurchased and will continue to! Also very easy to find!
Kim K.
Arlington
I find it simply works as a moisturizing product. The collagen does nothing that I can tell, whatsoever. Not too impressed.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say this one work &do you recommend?
Cassie D.
ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one. where would i be able to buy it? & does it leave your skin looking or feeling oily?