BY ST. IVES

Enrich your skin tone and make it softer with the St. Ives Timeless Skin Facial Moisturizer. By restoring the moisture content of your face, it keeps your face fresh and glowing throughout the day. With main ingredients such as apricots, minerals and... see more...

• ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say thi...2 Answers
St. Ives St Ives Collagen Elastin Face Moisturizer Timeless Skin 10 oz. Jar (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Jess A.
N Syracuse, NY
So light and a little bit goes a long way! The price is also amazing 10oz for around $6! It makes my skin feel refreshed and even though I'm only 19 it's never too early to prevent aging! My skin never gets too dry when I use this product!
Farida M.
It's a very good product with very good price .. It lasts long with me and it's light on the face and perfect moisturizer!! Use it every day and before makeup .. it was perfect !!
Lina L.
Cheap in price with high quality result. I've been using this product for about 17 years, while living and moving in 4 different countries with significantly different climates. Now at age 40, people keep commenting that my skin is so flawless and how my face still look the same as 10 - 15 years ago. At high school reunion, my friends thought I've been through routine and expensive facial treatments. They didn't know that my secret weapon is Collagen Elastin Moisturizer from St. Ives
Cristine I.
Crestview, FL
HOOLLLYYYY GRAIIILLLL , i have been struglling with acnes and all the scars it left and I started using this product for I would say almost a year now and  I have seen some changes already I USE IT EVERYDAY before my make up and EVERYNIGHT before i go to bed.
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
One of my all time favorite moisturizers! This is so affordable and lasts forever! Also it smells soooooo good! Have repurchased and will continue to! Also very easy to find!
Kim K.
Arlington
I find it simply works as a moisturizing product. The collagen does nothing that I can tell, whatsoever. Not too impressed.
Wala'a T.
Loved it.... Recommended the texture the good smell.......gives deep moisture effect for the face and neck ...
Riley B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product and does not make my skin more oily but it doesn’t hydrate my skin very well. I like the smell but try not to get face products that have scents in them because they can irritate my skin. Luckily this one does not.
Apryl C.
I absolutely love this product .i use this twice a day and it's perfect for me bc with being on camera you have to have perfect skin !!
Roxana P.
los angeles, CA
This is my holy grail moisturizer! I have vwry dry skin and this has been working amazing for me. You do have to work in the product just a little bit but it feels so good. I personally like to leave it in the fridge so its nice and cold on my face. It feels refreshing. Definitely recommend this to people who have dry skin. A lot of product for the price. #st.ives #moisturizer #timelessskin #hoilygrail
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say this one work &do you recommend?
Cassie D.
ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one. where would i be able to buy it? & does it leave your skin looking or feeling oily?