BY ST. IVES

Enrich your skin tone and make it softer with the St. Ives Timeless Skin Facial Moisturizer. By restoring the moisture content of your face, it keeps your face fresh and glowing throughout the day. With main ingredients such as apricots, minerals and... see more...

• ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one. ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say this ...2 Answers
St. Ives St Ives Collagen Elastin Face Moisturizer Timeless Skin 10 oz. Jar (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
I have been using this as a face lotion for a few years now and really love it. I honestly don't see a difference in terms on anti-aging but as a face lotion I just really love the weight and hydration. I put this on every night and morning prior to applying any products. It is light weight and never feels oily or thick on my face. I have very sensitive skin and this has never caused any type of breakouts or reactions. Great price and you get a ton of product. Definitely one of my forever items that I will keep restocking.
Suzie G.
Suzie G.
I have combination skin. I use this moisturizer after cleansing. It kind of leaves my face feeling a little on the oily side. I do like the scent of this.
Joe L.
Joe L.
Mission, TX
Your face and neck deserve relaxation. Fresh out of the shower, right before bed. It is an essential! I love this product.
Nieves G.
Nieves G.
One my holy grails. I was searching for something durning this winter that would put moisture back into my face and wouldn't leave me broke. So I tried this one and fell in love. It actually goes into my skin making better and it doesn't sit on top of the skin and make it feel grease. One I will be repurchasing in the future.
Estefania H.
Estefania H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product so much. It applies like butter and leaves my skin feeling very soft. It doesn't leave a greasy feel and it's amazing for oily skin. I love that it's not comodegenic
Regina A.
Regina A.
Sacramento , CA
I've repurchased this now three times and it last so long. I use it every night before bed, it's very gentle and moisturizing. It's smells great and I never break out from it. I'll definitely keep buying
Sara J.
Sara J.
This moisturizer is one of my holy grail items I must have! When I can't afford my regular Clinique moisturizer, I use this as a dupe and it works wonders. I have very sensitive skin and certain products irritate my skin, but this does not! It really hydrates my dry skin and makes it feel awesome.
Maricela T.
Maricela T.
It was recommended the price is great it last a long time and a little goes a long way it feels good on the face
Miranda N.
Miranda N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I absolutely love this moisturizer, since I started using it I have noticed my wrinkles disappearing. My skin starts nice and hydrated too!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Rincon, GA
I loooooove this moisturizer! It's so lightweight and it isn't greasy, and it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. I use this every night before bed, and sometimes in the morning too!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say this one work &do you recommend?
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one. where would i be able to buy it? & does it leave your skin looking or feeling oily?