BY ST. IVES

Enrich your skin tone and make it softer with the St. Ives Timeless Skin Facial Moisturizer. By restoring the moisture content of your face, it keeps your face fresh and glowing throughout the day. With main ingredients such as apricots, minerals and... see more...

• ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say thi...2 Answers
St. Ives St Ives Collagen Elastin Face Moisturizer Timeless Skin 10 oz. Jar (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Christen J.
Stacy, MN
Before I used this product I was really stressed out, I am twenty years old but my face makes me look older. After only a few days it made the world of a difference, it has a soft smell and does not leave you feeling oily
Tammy K.
First time buying this product and I love it! Awesome product. It's easy to apply and makes your skin instantly soft and you can feel the difference in your skin. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
New product I started using this week!! I'm in love!So moisturizing, but not greasy!The container is huge and so affordable!!I think it was like $5!!! #darlingvoxbox Found it at Wal-Mart:)
Kimberly W.
san antonio, TX
I have very dry, sensitive skin and this lotion is amazing!!! It hydrates and doesn't feel oily. It doesn't clog your pores or cause breakouts either. I recommend this product!
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
I use this not only on my face but my whole body ever since I got pregnant! Kept my skin moisturized and clear! And it smells so good ! I do find it to be slightly heavy tho
Mariana D.
N Miami Beach, FL
I just started using this product but I like it! It smells good and the texture is amazing! It doesn't turns your skin oily and I feel my skin hydrated all day.
Suzie G.
I have combination skin. I use this moisturizer after cleansing. It kind of leaves my face feeling a little on the oily side. I do like the scent of this.
Miranda D.
Frankfort , IN
This.Is.everything. I use it twice a day. I love the smell, I love the way my skin feels after use. I just love this stuff & highly recommend!
Apryl C.
I absolutely love this product .i use this twice a day and it's perfect for me bc with being on camera you have to have perfect skin !!
Joe L.
Mission, TX
Your face and neck deserve relaxation. Fresh out of the shower, right before bed. It is an essential! I love this product.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say this one work &do you recommend?
Cassie D.
ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one. where would i be able to buy it? & does it leave your skin looking or feeling oily?