BY ST. IVES

Enrich your skin tone and make it softer with the St. Ives Timeless Skin Facial Moisturizer. By restoring the moisture content of your face, it keeps your face fresh and glowing throughout the day. With main ingredients such as apricots, minerals and... see more...

• ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say thi...2 Answers
St. Ives St Ives Collagen Elastin Face Moisturizer Timeless Skin 10 oz. Jar (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Riley B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product and does not make my skin more oily but it doesn’t hydrate my skin very well. I like the smell but try not to get face products that have scents in them because they can irritate my skin. Luckily this one does not.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
New product I started using this week!! I'm in love!So moisturizing, but not greasy!The container is huge and so affordable!!I think it was like $5!!! #darlingvoxbox Found it at Wal-Mart:)
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
I use this not only on my face but my whole body ever since I got pregnant! Kept my skin moisturized and clear! And it smells so good ! I do find it to be slightly heavy tho
Kimberly W.
San antonio, TX
I have very dry, sensitive skin and this lotion is amazing!!! It hydrates and doesn't feel oily. It doesn't clog your pores or cause breakouts either. I recommend this product!
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
One of my all time favorite moisturizers! This is so affordable and lasts forever! Also it smells soooooo good! Have repurchased and will continue to! Also very easy to find!
Sara J.
This moisturizer is one of my holy grail items I must have! When I can't afford my regular Clinique moisturizer, I use this as a dupe and it works wonders. I have very sensitive skin and certain products irritate my skin, but this does not! It really hydrates my dry skin and makes it feel awesome.
Regina A.
Sacramento , CA
I've repurchased this now three times and it last so long. I use it every night before bed, it's very gentle and moisturizing. It's smells great and I never break out from it. I'll definitely keep buying
Rachel N.
Rincon, GA
I loooooove this moisturizer! It's so lightweight and it isn't greasy, and it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. I use this every night before bed, and sometimes in the morning too!
Mindy R.
St Augustine, FL
I really enjoy this thin facial moisturizer. It is a great price; and doesn't have a really heavy scent. The only downside that I have noticed is that it doesn't have any SPF.
Ashley F.
Saint Joseph, MO
Love this product and have used if for a couple years now. My mom tied it and said it is better than any Estee Lauder product.
Very gentle on skin and price is good.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say this one work &do you recommend?
Cassie D.
ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one. where would i be able to buy it? & does it leave your skin looking or feeling oily?