BY ST. IVES

Enrich your skin tone and make it softer with the St. Ives Timeless Skin Facial Moisturizer. By restoring the moisture content of your face, it keeps your face fresh and glowing throughout the day. With main ingredients such as apricots, minerals and... see more...

• ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one. ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say this ...2 Answers
St. Ives St Ives Collagen Elastin Face Moisturizer Timeless Skin 10 oz. Jar (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Christen J.
Christen J.
Stacy, MN
Before I used this product I was really stressed out, I am twenty years old but my face makes me look older. After only a few days it made the world of a difference, it has a soft smell and does not leave you feeling oily
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Ephrata, WA
Hands down absolute best moisturizer I've ever used. I repurchase this again and again. I get it at Walmart and it's a huge tub that lasts a while. It's my favorite moisturizer, and I always recommend it to everyone.
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
N Miami Beach, FL
I just started using this product but I like it! It smells good and the texture is amazing! It doesn't turns your skin oily and I feel my skin hydrated all day.
Kelsea B.
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
One of my all time favorite moisturizers! This is so affordable and lasts forever! Also it smells soooooo good! Have repurchased and will continue to! Also very easy to find!
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
I absolutely love this product .i use this twice a day and it's perfect for me bc with being on camera you have to have perfect skin !!
Suzie G.
Suzie G.
I have combination skin. I use this moisturizer after cleansing. It kind of leaves my face feeling a little on the oily side. I do like the scent of this.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Frankfort , IN
This.Is.everything. I use it twice a day. I love the smell, I love the way my skin feels after use. I just love this stuff & highly recommend!
Joe L.
Joe L.
Mission, TX
Your face and neck deserve relaxation. Fresh out of the shower, right before bed. It is an essential! I love this product.
Kim K.
Kim K.
Arlington
I find it simply works as a moisturizing product. The collagen does nothing that I can tell, whatsoever. Not too impressed.
Nieves G.
Nieves G.
One my holy grails. I was searching for something durning this winter that would put moisture back into my face and wouldn't leave me broke. So I tried this one and fell in love. It actually goes into my skin making better and it doesn't sit on top of the skin and make it feel grease. One I will be repurchasing in the future.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say this one work &do you recommend?
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one. where would i be able to buy it? & does it leave your skin looking or feeling oily?