BY ST. IVES

Enrich your skin tone and make it softer with the St. Ives Timeless Skin Facial Moisturizer. By restoring the moisture content of your face, it keeps your face fresh and glowing throughout the day. With main ingredients such as apricots, minerals and... see more...

• ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say thi...2 Answers
St. Ives St Ives Collagen Elastin Face Moisturizer Timeless Skin 10 oz. Jar (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Amber L.
Rockledge, FL
drugstore holy grail here!!! I use this as a nightly moisturizer (use an spf during the day) and with the fact that this is $5 at walmart and has lasted me 3 months and is only half empty i am so impressed!! like seriously, wow. i’ll start by saying i have pretty oily, acne prone skin. a lot of things break me out and this doesn’t! it leave my skin feeling so hydrated, it is a thicker fluffier formula but it sinks right into the skin, and doesn’t leave a weird residue look on your face. and it doesn’t get that dry feeling like a lot of other cheap moisturizers which is a must have. it leaves my skin so soft when i wake up. i highly recommend this product
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
I definitely recommend this moisturizer! It comes in a giant tub for such a great price. I’ve had mine for probably 4 months and am only half way through. I find that this sinks into the skin quickly, leaving the skin smooth and hydrated but not greasy. I tend to have very dry skin and find there have only been a very few days where this isn’t enough moisture or I need to use two layers in the morning. But it also dries quickly and non greasy so I feel this would work for a number of skin types as it also worked wonders in the summer when my skin can get quite oily. This is definitely a moisturizer to check out!
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
It has a nice, pleasant scent to it. I use it before applying makeup. It absorbs super fast and is very moisturizing to my dry skin. It also comes in a large container and will last a long time, so it’s well worth the money!
Jess A.
N Syracuse, NY
So light and a little bit goes a long way! The price is also amazing 10oz for around $6! It makes my skin feel refreshed and even though I'm only 19 it's never too early to prevent aging! My skin never gets too dry when I use this product!
Farida M.
It's a very good product with very good price .. It lasts long with me and it's light on the face and perfect moisturizer!! Use it every day and before makeup .. it was perfect !!
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
I have been using this as a face lotion for a few years now and really love it. I honestly don't see a difference in terms on anti-aging but as a face lotion I just really love the weight and hydration. I put this on every night and morning prior to applying any products. It is light weight and never feels oily or thick on my face. I have very sensitive skin and this has never caused any type of breakouts or reactions. Great price and you get a ton of product. Definitely one of my forever items that I will keep restocking.
Emily F.
Columbus, OH
I have been using this for years and have never found a better moisturizer for the price.  It is the perfect weight to where you really can get a lot on your face and feel so moisturized.  My boyfriend and I buy it on bulk on amazon and cannot believe how hard it is to find in stores.  I use it morning a night.  It never makes my skin oily.  The jar lasts a long time and I absolutely love it!
Nieves G.
One my holy grails. I was searching for something durning this winter that would put moisture back into my face and wouldn't leave me broke. So I tried this one and fell in love. It actually goes into my skin making better and it doesn't sit on top of the skin and make it feel grease. One I will be repurchasing in the future.
Roxana P.
los angeles, CA
This is my holy grail moisturizer! I have vwry dry skin and this has been working amazing for me. You do have to work in the product just a little bit but it feels so good. I personally like to leave it in the fridge so its nice and cold on my face. It feels refreshing. Definitely recommend this to people who have dry skin. A lot of product for the price. #st.ives #moisturizer #timelessskin #hoilygrail
Tonessa M.
I have very sensitive and dry skin but when I use this lotion it always makes it better. I have tried other facial moisturizers before that ended up irritating my skin. Also when using this product it doesn't matter how dry and cracked my skin is , it always makes it feel better. I ended up really liking it and there's a lot in the container !
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say this one work &do you recommend?
Cassie D.
ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one. where would i be able to buy it? & does it leave your skin looking or feeling oily?