Add a Photo
St. Ives St Ives Collagen Elastin Face Moisturizer Timeless Skin 10 oz. Jar (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

By ST. IVES
Enrich your skin tone and make it softer with the St. Ives Timeless Skin Facial Moisturizer. By restoring the moisture content of your face, it keeps your face fresh and glowing throughout the day. With main ingredients such as apricots, minerals and...
Photos (4)
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
Jan. 11, 2017, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: St Collagen Elastin Face Moisturizer Timeless Skin Jar With Free Nail File
I have been using this as a face lotion for a few years now and really love it. I honestly don't see a difference in terms on anti-aging but as a face lotion I just really love the weight and hydration. I put this on every night and morning prior to applying any products. It is light weight and never feels oily or thick on my face. I have very sensitive skin and this has never caused any type of breakouts or reactions. Great price and you get a ton of product. Definitely one of my forever items that I will keep restocking.
Sara J.
Sara J.
This moisturizer is one of my holy grail items I must have! When I can't afford my regular Clinique moisturizer, I use this as a dupe and it works wonders. I have very sensitive skin and certain products irritate my skin, but this does not! It really hydrates my dry skin and makes it feel awesome.
Regina A.
Regina A.
Carthage , NY
I've repurchased this now three times and it last so long. I use it every night before bed, it's very gentle and moisturizing. It's smells great and I never break out from it. I'll definitely keep buying
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Rincon, GA
I loooooove this moisturizer! It's so lightweight and it isn't greasy, and it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. I use this every night before bed, and sometimes in the morning too!
Estefania H.
Estefania H.
San Antonio, TX
Sept. 21, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
I love this product so much. It applies like butter and leaves my skin feeling very soft. It doesn't leave a greasy feel and it's amazing for oily skin. I love that it's not comodegenic
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
St Augustine, FL
I really enjoy this thin facial moisturizer. It is a great price; and doesn't have a really heavy scent. The only downside that I have noticed is that it doesn't have any SPF.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Saint Joseph, MO
Love this product and have used if for a couple years now. My mom tied it and said it is better than any Estee Lauder product.
Very gentle on skin and price is good.
Miranda N.
Miranda N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I absolutely love this moisturizer, since I started using it I have noticed my wrinkles disappearing. My skin starts nice and hydrated too!
Maricela T.
Maricela T.
It was recommended the price is great it last a long time and a little goes a long way it feels good on the face
Tonessa M.
Tonessa M.
March 17, 2017, 2:50 p.m.
I have very sensitive and dry skin but when I use this lotion it always makes it better. I have tried other facial moisturizers before that ended up irritating my skin. Also when using this product it doesn't matter how dry and cracked my skin is , it always makes it feel better. I ended up really liking it and there's a lot in the container !
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
I have been looking for a face moiteurizer, how would you say this one work &do you recommend?
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
ive been looking for a new moisturizer & came across this one. where would i be able to buy it? & does it leave your skin looking or feeling oily?