St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal Sheet Mask

PEACE OUT, DEHYDRATED SKIN. INSPIRED BY KOREAN BEAUTY TRENDS, WE PUT PLENTY OF OATMEAL EXTRACT INTO THIS 100% COTTON SHEET MASK TO GIVE YOUR FACE THE INSTANT MOISTURE IT CRAVES—WHENEVER IT CRAVES IT—FOR SOFT, SUPPLE SKIN. KEEP CALM AND SOOTHE ON!

Is it good for extremely sensitive skin? Most face masks start to burn my skin after a few minutes.
Start your review of St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal Sheet Mask!
Product Highlights
...and my breakout immediately began to lose their redness. Lastly, I have sensitive skin and allergies and this mask didn’t irritate my skin or cause any reactions so I definitely recommend this mask to for anyone to add to their skin regiment.in reviews
ashlee P.
Cape Coral, FL
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal Sheet Mask uploaded by ashlee P.
I have oily skin, eczema, and breakouts that get sore and this mask helped my face feel better with all these diverse issues. I received it in a target beauty box and absolutely worship it. I wish it smelled a little differently but it did leave my fave feeling great
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal Sheet Mask uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Walmart
stivesskin always coming through with there fantastic affordable skincare 👏🏿👏🏿 the star of the show today is there soothing oatmeal sheet mask. Not only does it calm my skin but it also nourishes it to perfection. The serum is super light weight and absorbs into my skin perfectly. Definitely a recommended sheet mask for those who get irritation quite frequently.
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
This mask is so great for sensitive skin that has any texture or redness. It immediately feels so good and very smoothing after you take it off . My skin feels amazing after using this and I’d definitely recommend it to others.. especially anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin. Very satisfied!
Alexyiiiia A.
Richmond, CA
This product helps brighten your skin while also smoothing it from dryness. Its very effective and the price range is inexpensive. For the price I would definitely recommend this product.
Giovanna B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal Sheet Mask uploaded by Giovanna B.
I loved this sheet mask! Loved the scent and how hydrating it left my skin. I woke up this morning feeling super smooth.
charisse J.
Maryland
Purchased at: CVS
Another secret to my facial regimen and looking youthful is masking! this a great St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal Sheet Mask and is very affordable..not pricey at all. This product is one sheet and need no improvement is needed to th÷ product.Great simple packaging and will def keep purchasing...also gave as a gift. #drives #masking #skincare #influenster
Ashley D.
CARROLLTON, GA
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal Sheet Mask uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: CVS
This mask is ideal for anyone who has sensitive skin! I decided to try this mask after having a reaction to a moisturizer that left my face red and irritated. As soon as I put this mask on my face I could instantly feel it soothing my skin and making the irritation less noticeable. If you have sensitive skin or maybe acne-prone skin I highly suggest you try this mask, I am more than certain you won't be disappointed!
Sarwat A.
New York
It smells so good and keeps the skin fresh and soft...and it’s cheap...love to use it again and again...St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask
Angelo H.
Yonkers
Omg buy this I used it and followed all the directions and the result was phenomenal. Although it is quite messy. The end result was worth it. It left my face sooo smooth for like a long time. Planning on buying this again. You should pick it up as well. It’s only 3.99.
BeautyByLara S.
San Diego, CA
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal Sheet Mask uploaded by BeautyByLara S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all the stuff from this brand it is so good I love that this sheet mask gives you hydration to your skin ❤️