BY ST. IVES #46 in Body Wash

Keep calm and soothe on! Infused with 100% natural extracts, this rich, creamy body wash cleans with a sumptuous, nourishing lather. This body wash infused with shea butter leaves your skin smooth and touchably soft.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Propylene Glycol, Stearamide AMP, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Usage:

1. Pour a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or favorite squishy pouf!

2. Lather over wet skin, soaking up the incredible scent.

3. When you’re done, rinse off!

• My face gets super dry after I shower. I know this is a body wash...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else used this to help with itchy dry skin? I know oat...2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin feel soft?1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I love St. Ives products and this is no exception. I love the scent, the feel, and the way it leaves my skin after I dry off. It's very hydrating and gentle on sensitive skin." in 63 reviews
  • "Hydrates my skin and smells so good. Defiantly a keeper. Also helps with itchy spots!" in 51 reviews
  • "I have eczema and during the winter I can be miserable. Showers can dry me out even worse. That is why I love this body wash. It's super soothing because of the oatmeal but it is also very moisturizing as well. It does not dry me out or make me itchy. I like to pair or with the St. Ives oatmeal lotion. This really helps my eczema so much. I can actually use the body wash alone and still stay moisturized. " in 14 reviews
  • "I love the way that this wash makes my skin feel!, I had been looking for a more moisturizing body wash as I have very dry skin, and found this to be non-drying!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this is my go to body wash." in 1 review
Nita S.
Boerne
Love love love this body wash from St.Ives. The scent is so warm and soothing. It lathers well and rinses off clean without an oil/slick residue. It isn't very hydrating if you have dry skin, but also doesn't overstrip the skin of it's natural oils. I think it also works well for sensitive skin types as it didn't leave me with any irritation or rashes (I have moderately sensitive skin).
Chandra B.
This is one of the body washes that I have in my current shower routine and I like it. My mother uses it and told me to try it. It smells good and leaves my skin feeling nice. I use it with a loofa and it foams up nicely. If you have dry skin, I would try it.
Kimberly L.
San Francisco
This is such a smooth body wash. A little bit goes a long way and it leaves my skin feeling so nourished and moisterized I almost don't feel like I need to apply moisterizer afterwards. There is a scent but it's so mild I hardly even notice it. It makes everything else in my shower routine smell very strong by comparison. Overall I would highly recommend this.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
Not only does this body wash smell amazing but it actually did nourish my skin which blows my mind. It’s hard to see actual results from a body wash but this one definitely did it for me. My skin was noticeable softer and more radiant and for the price it is so far beyond worth it. Love this product.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
I bought this at Walmart. The price was unbelievably cheap $4.97 for this huge bottle! First time user and i must say i am very satisfied! Smells great, lathers lovely! Does not leave me with that dry feeling after my shower! Im glad i found this will def buy again!
Tara R.
Tulsa, OK
I love this body wash. It is my favorite and the best I’ve ever tried. The scent is long lasting and it’s great with my sensitive skin. It is a gentle body wash. It smells amazing and I use it everyday. I will buy this over and over again.
Judy K.
Raleigh
I really love the Vanilla St. Ives but they apparently don't make that anymore so I had to switch to the Oatmeal and Shea.  It smells really good and helps to take care of your dry skin and keep your skin moist.
Kristen M.
I have used this particular body wash for years. I love the formula and richness of the lather that it provides. It pairs great with Dove's Original Body Bar for added moisture too which is how I use it. My skin doesn't feel dry or irritated after using it and I can tell the difference in the softness when I don't use it. I usually buy this at Walmart or Target but you should be able to find this wherever St. Ives body products are sold.
Alexandria M.
pearland
I have sensitive skin so this helps a lot with removing my dead skin without being too tough on it. I don’t recommend this being a everyday body wash because I feel like skin needs a break from the deep cleansing washes, but I do recommend buying this product and maybe use St. Ives Triple Butters Indulgent Coconut Milk Body Wash with it, and just switch off.
Olivia O.
gloucester
I have very sensitive skin, so I can't use certain body washes. When I went out and bought this product I was a little skeptical at first, but after I used it I fell in love. This product doesn't dry out my skin, or cause my face to break out. It smells nice and is very inexpensive. This is my go to body wash, and I would recommend anyone with sensitive skin to try it out.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Does this keep skin from getting g super dry in the winter?
Cal W.
How well does this work for sensitive skin?
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Has anyone had any issues with St. Ives products?
Heather B.
Dunnellon, FL
Has anyone else used this to help with itchy dry skin? I know oatmeal is supposed to help soothe skin so I would like to use this since it at least smells decent.
Christina S.
My face gets super dry after I shower. I know this is a body wash, but could I also use this on my face in the shower to maybe help prevent a dry face?