St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash
Keep calm and soothe on! Infused with 100% natural extracts, this rich, creamy body wash cleans with a sumptuous, nourishing lather. This body wash infused with shea butter leaves your skin smooth and touchably soft.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Propylene Glycol, Stearamide AMP, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
1. Pour a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or favorite squishy pouf!
2. Lather over wet skin, soaking up the incredible scent.
3. When you’re done, rinse off!see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
- "I love St. Ives products and this is no exception. I love the scent, the feel, and the way it leaves my skin after I dry off. It's very hydrating and gentle on sensitive skin." in 63 reviews
- "Hydrates my skin and smells so good. Defiantly a keeper. Also helps with itchy spots!" in 51 reviews
- "I have eczema and during the winter I can be miserable. Showers can dry me out even worse. That is why I love this body wash. It's super soothing because of the oatmeal but it is also very moisturizing as well. It does not dry me out or make me itchy. I like to pair or with the St. Ives oatmeal lotion. This really helps my eczema so much. I can actually use the body wash alone and still stay moisturized. " in 14 reviews
- "I love the way that this wash makes my skin feel!, I had been looking for a more moisturizing body wash as I have very dry skin, and found this to be non-drying!" in 3 reviews
- "I have very sensitive skin and this is my go to body wash." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos