BY ST. IVES

When you’re feeling extra-dry, keep calm and smooth on this nourishing lotion infused with oats and shea butter. It keeps you soft and glowing- even when things get rough!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene glycol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Stearamide AMP, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Caramel, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

Usage:

1. Press 1-2 pumps of Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Hand and Body Lotion into palms and smooth all over, concentrating on extra-dry spots like elbows and heels.

• Is this really good for super dry skin especially hands. ...2 Answers
  • I've used this lotion for a while and it has really seeme...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this on extremely dry skin with KP? I ha...1 Answers
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion
  • "I received this a test purpose, omg! I'm seriously addicted to smelling this lotions, I love how soft my skins feels. I extremely dry skin, this lotions works miracles, I recommend you use the scrub. And then the lotions. Your body will feel so smooth, you won't stop feeling on your legs and arms. With every penny, at this product for your winter regime." in 79 reviews
  • "I love this lotion! I use it for my hands after washing and all over after I am out of the shower. It is great for all year round and love that it actually soothes my skin when it is dry or itchy from the Winter. " in 47 reviews
  • "This is such a great body lotion and it's a huge plus that it's so affordable! Oatmeal and shea butter are always ingredients I've looking for in skin products as they're the best stuff you can put on your skin. While a lot of body lotions are greasy, this one isn't. It really absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves it soft and smooth for a long time. If you have sensitive skin, this will also work great for you." in 39 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite lotion for everyday use. I bought it at Target for around $5-6 for a large bottle of it. It smells nice and light, absorbs quickly and keeps my skin moisturized. I absolutely would buy it again!" in 10 reviews
Nichole P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: St. Ives® Nourish & Soothe Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion more...
Great body lotion! This lotion keeps you moisturized all day long and keeps skin looking smooth! Hydration is key for my skin looking at its best and this lotion does the job for me! Scent is not the best, so if you are looking for something with a great smell I would try bath & body works or Victoria's secret lotion. Sometimes ill put st Ives on first then when i leave the house i will apply a more appealing scent from bath & body works on. Ultimately, for hydration and moisture this lotion works great and very affordable
Caitlin M.
Vidalia, GA
Likes to run when you sweat & can leave a sticky feel if too much is applied. Smells good though. Haven't noticed that it has really helped with eczema places.
Luann C.
Effective and inexpensive everyday moisturizer. Very gentle to your skin and helps soothe rough skin. A solid choice for even sensitive skin. Lasts a couple hours before you need to reapply. Can't think of any cons, all pros here!
Rhiannon A.
Bozeman, MT
I've been using this for years and I LOVE it. It has a really nice, light scent that doesn't irritate my skin like literally any scented lotion or spray. It's never greasy or heavy but delivers great moisture and relieves itchiness from dry skin instantly. It's less than $4/bottle and can be found anywhere. Obsessed.
Cassandra D.
I use this everyday. It has a nice smell, but not a fragrance that dries your skin. It keeps skin hydrated and smooth all day long.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Honestly I really enjoy this product, I’m a fan of the scent & it’s really soothing. I bought this because I had itchy skin from a tan and dr. Recommended an oatmeal soap product So I also got the oatmeal lotion and this is the only brand I could fine. Just to calm the itchiness for me I’m not big on strong smells so this was perfect for me definitely recommend!
Jessica L.
Frisco, TX
Review for: St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion more...
In love with this lotion. Not very thick, goes on easy. Good if you're in a hurry (which I often am). The scent is AMAZING, as all of there's are! But, if you rub it in a lot, the texture can be a bit sticky. Still a great CHEAP lotion! Worth the price!
Alejandra N.
Review for: Naturally Soothing Oatmeal Shea Butter more...
One of the best body lotion I've ever used. I put it on every day after shower. My favorite smell is 'oatmeal and shea butter'. I have very sensitive skin and this lotion works perfect for me. Is a must have.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
BEST LOTION I’VE PURCHASED.
totally recommend.
I believe there are 3 of these.
I use it everyday. In the mornings. Before bed. After showers.
I love how it absorbs instantly , its non-greasy, and its made with plant- derived ingredients.
Had to buy more than one. Purchased mine at Kroger , in their mega sales which comes out to be $4.99 i believe and if you coupon , even better.
Racheal M.
Augusta , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells amazing! Leaves my skin feeling moisturize and relaxed. Helps with dryness and stretch marks as well this was my go to when I got pregnant!
Cherami B.
Are the lotions as good as the face scrubs?
Ja M.
Has anyone else found this lotion super helpful for eczema? I use this on my son and his eczema clears up in a couple of days!!
Elsa P.
Bonners Ferry, ID
I've used this lotion for a while and it has really seemed to work for me. Recently they changed their recipie as to not include things like urea and it has seemed to work less. I know companies sometimes temporarily experiment with things like this, and I was curious if anyone knew if this was just some sort of thing St. Ives is doing or if it is a permanent change?
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this really good for super dry skin especially hands. I'm asking because mines so bad most lotions burns
Holly R.
I've been looking for a non greasy moisture for work. Has anyone used this one? do you recommend it for dry hands?

Walmart