BY ST. IVES #71 in Lotion

When you’re feeling extra-dry, keep calm and smooth on this nourishing lotion infused with oats and shea butter. It keeps you soft and glowing- even when things get rough!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene glycol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Stearamide AMP, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Caramel, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

Usage:

1. Press 1-2 pumps of Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Hand and Body Lotion into palms and smooth all over, concentrating on extra-dry spots like elbows and heels.

• Is this really good for super dry skin especially hands. ...1 Answers
  • I've used this lotion for a while and it has really seeme...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this on extremely dry skin with KP? I ha...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I received this a test purpose, omg! I'm seriously addicted to smelling this lotions, I love how soft my skins feels. I extremely dry skin, this lotions works miracles, I recommend you use the scrub. And then the lotions. Your body will feel so smooth, you won't stop feeling on your legs and arms. With every penny, at this product for your winter regime." in 79 reviews
  • "I love this lotion! I use it for my hands after washing and all over after I am out of the shower. It is great for all year round and love that it actually soothes my skin when it is dry or itchy from the Winter. " in 47 reviews
  • "This is such a great body lotion and it's a huge plus that it's so affordable! Oatmeal and shea butter are always ingredients I've looking for in skin products as they're the best stuff you can put on your skin. While a lot of body lotions are greasy, this one isn't. It really absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves it soft and smooth for a long time. If you have sensitive skin, this will also work great for you." in 39 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite lotion for everyday use. I bought it at Target for around $5-6 for a large bottle of it. It smells nice and light, absorbs quickly and keeps my skin moisturized. I absolutely would buy it again!" in 10 reviews
Nora M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great lotion that’s value priced.
St Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion has a light, pleasant scent that mostly dissipates, once absorbed. It’s not a flowery scent though, so it’s suitable for the whole family.
It absorbs fairly quickly and it doesn’t leave skin feeling oily or greasy. It’s value priced, but they offer coupons for it in magazines and newspapers, so it’s even less expensive. It’s readily available too. You can find it easily online & at just about any grocery store and drugstore chains. I’m definitely buying it again.
Charlea M.
I have been using this lotion for a couple of years now and it stills smells amazing. I use it after every time I shower, especially after I exfoliate. I find myself showering a couple times a day in the summer so my skin dries out. This helps to stop my skin from drying out and gives it the natural shine that it is supposed to have. I 10/10 recommend this!
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like this lotion. It smells great and goes on nice and smooth. It does have a loose consistency that I don’t particularly care for but it’s not bad at all. I tend to have dryer skin (especially in the winter) so I like a thicker creamier lotion to combat the “crust” lol! I keep this on hand especially for my kids to use and it works great for them.
Katiisha M.
Reading
I love this lotion !!!!! It makes my skin smooth it non greasy with 100% natural moisturizers ! Rich Shea Butter . Absorbs quickly to comfort skin .Gently Nourishes And It Really Works For My Skin Because I Have Eczema.
Abbey A.
Round Rock, TX
I love all St. Ives lotions! This one works especially well on my skin. It keeps me moisturized all day but without the heavy, greasy feeling of other lotions. It smells great and goes on smooth. It has helped clear up some dry spots on my arms and knees. Always recommend!
Erica R.
My absolute favorite to use on my kids, it keeps their skin hydrated and soft after every bath. It smells fantastic! My kids have eczema prone skin and we have never had any issues with this irritating their sensitive skin.
Katie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a small patch of eczema on my right hand and I like this product the most of all the lotions I've tried for it. It works best after showering or washing your hands to really suck up the moisture. I wish it lasted longer but it lasts about 3 hours before I feel like I need to re-apply. [product:st.-ives-nourish-&-soothe-oatmeal-&-shea-butter-body-lotion]
Nicole G.
Jacksonville
Walmart. Very soothing. Keeps your skin moist most of the day. I usually buy it from Walmart. Affordable price and is a good product. It’s very long lasting. Usually most of the day. I would recommend to anyone. Especially those with very dry or scaled skin.
Macy D.
Alexandria, VA
I swear by this stuff. I have dry skin and my legs can sometimes become unbearably itchy, but this is the only lotion I have found that helps soothe my skin while moisturizing. I buy bottles in bulk!
Kayla P.
Huntsville
Such a great hydrating body lotion. I apply it after I shower every day and it gives me long-lasting moisture. My skin gets prone to being very dry and ashy, and this lotion helps prevent that.
Ja M.
Has anyone else found this lotion super helpful for eczema? I use this on my son and his eczema clears up in a couple of days!!
Cherami B.
Are the lotions as good as the face scrubs?
Elsa P.
Bonners Ferry, ID
I've used this lotion for a while and it has really seemed to work for me. Recently they changed their recipie as to not include things like urea and it has seemed to work less. I know companies sometimes temporarily experiment with things like this, and I was curious if anyone knew if this was just some sort of thing St. Ives is doing or if it is a permanent change?
Holly R.
I've been looking for a non greasy moisture for work. Has anyone used this one? do you recommend it for dry hands?
Alysha C.
Munford , TN
Has anyone tried this on extremely dry skin with KP? I have KP on the backs of my arms and I can't find the right product to diminish it.:(