St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion
When you’re feeling extra-dry, keep calm and smooth on this nourishing lotion infused with oats and shea butter. It keeps you soft and glowing- even when things get rough!
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene glycol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Stearamide AMP, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Caramel, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).
1. Press 1-2 pumps of Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Hand and Body Lotion into palms and smooth all over, concentrating on extra-dry spots like elbows and heels.
2. Massage lotion in until absorbed. Use daily. *Pro-tip*: Use small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin!see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "I received this a test purpose, omg! I'm seriously addicted to smelling this lotions, I love how soft my skins feels. I extremely dry skin, this lotions works miracles, I recommend you use the scrub. And then the lotions. Your body will feel so smooth, you won't stop feeling on your legs and arms. With every penny, at this product for your winter regime." in 79 reviews
- "I love this lotion! I use it for my hands after washing and all over after I am out of the shower. It is great for all year round and love that it actually soothes my skin when it is dry or itchy from the Winter. " in 47 reviews
- "This is such a great body lotion and it's a huge plus that it's so affordable! Oatmeal and shea butter are always ingredients I've looking for in skin products as they're the best stuff you can put on your skin. While a lot of body lotions are greasy, this one isn't. It really absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves it soft and smooth for a long time. If you have sensitive skin, this will also work great for you." in 39 reviews
- "This is my all time favorite lotion for everyday use. I bought it at Target for around $5-6 for a large bottle of it. It smells nice and light, absorbs quickly and keeps my skin moisturized. I absolutely would buy it again!" in 10 reviews
St Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion has a light, pleasant scent that mostly dissipates, once absorbed. It’s not a flowery scent though, so it’s suitable for the whole family.
It absorbs fairly quickly and it doesn’t leave skin feeling oily or greasy. It’s value priced, but they offer coupons for it in magazines and newspapers, so it’s even less expensive. It’s readily available too. You can find it easily online & at just about any grocery store and drugstore chains. I’m definitely buying it again.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos