Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSt. Ives
Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion

St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion

When you’re feeling extra-dry, keep calm and smooth on this nourishing lotion infused with oats and shea butter. It keeps you soft and glowing- even when things get rough!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene glycol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Stearamide AMP, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Caramel, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

Usage:

1. Press 1-2 pumps of Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Hand and Body Lotion into palms and smooth all over, concentrating on extra-dry spots like elbows and heels.

St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion Does your skin stay smooth all day? Or do you need to reapply throughout the day?
Someone else is using it, it's great ?
I’m really want to try this, smell good?
Start your review of St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
I received this a test purpose, omg! I'm seriously addicted to smelling this lotions, I love how soft my skins feels. I extremely dry skin, this lotions works miracles, I recommend you use the scrub. And then the lotions. Your body will feel so smooth, you won't stop feeling on your legs and arms. With every penny, at this product for your winter regime.in reviews
...year round and love that it actually soothes my skin when it is dry or itchy from the Winter. in reviews
...skin quickly and leaves it soft and smooth for a long time. If you have sensitive skin, this will also work great for you.in reviews
...Target for around $5-6 for a large bottle of it. It smells nice and light, absorbs quickly and keeps my skin moisturized. I absolutely would buy it again!in reviews
Diana H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,111 reviews
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Diana H.
St Ives is some good lotion. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisterized. I love Shea Butter and oatmeal. St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Advanced Body Moisturizer
Robin W.
Miami Beach
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Robin W.
Love how soft it makes my skin! The smell is amazing I use it after I shower every night no improvement needed personal opinion very gentle
Lois Dayle R.
Midway, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Lois Dayle R.
My fave body lotion!!! You will never regret buying this! I promise you that! It will make your skin glow, hydrated, moisturized, and everything! This is my skin's Superfood!!!
Melissa A.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Melissa A.
This lotion smelled good. It dried quick. This lotion was a little bit watery in it texture. But, it does apply smoothly onto the skin. It has a good price.
Monica P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lotion! I have always been a big fan of St. Ives face products, but had never tried the lotion before. I got this for my birthday from my sons girlfriend and wow I am mad at myself for not trying this years ago. It smells great and leaves my skin soft. I am glad I found something I like since Neutrogena stopped making my favorite product. The girlfriend scored major points with me for this one! Lol
Alexandra D.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Alexandra D.
Purchased at: Walmart
omg this lotion is to die for i love this smell texture and how my body feels after apply. recommended for hydration and settle sensce just love it for daily use . The combination oatmeal and shea butter its the bomb.com lol 😂
Somaia S.
Philadelphia
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Somaia S.
I have this brand lotion but I have a different one. I love everything about this product. I really love the smell. Mine is smell like cucumber water & melon. I highly recommend this product. I hope this review helps you.
Valerie O.
Bethlehem , GA
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Valerie O.
This is actually one of the best lotions out there!! I got mine at target and it was less the $4 dollars which was surprising because it’s a lot of product and it does wonders to your skin. After using it you can feel how smooth and hydrated is your skin! 100% recommended.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,006 reviews
St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product. It sits on my nightstand for east access through out the day. It’s easy on the budget and pleasant on your senses.
Jose P.
Thermal, CA
Love how my skin feels and and moisturizing. I recommend it to everyone to try this product and friends it's easy and simple to get your dry skin be more supple and soothing.

118 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Summer R.
il y a 7 mois
Tatianna K. il y a 7 mois
Love has my skin so smooth and soft
Parmeet K.
surrey
il y a un an
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 i am so eager to use this product for the first time but i dont know how it is different in comparison of other sunscreen ?
Missy A. il y a 11 jours
I think you tagged the wrong product